These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

I love you.

First post
Author
Darth A30NZ
Hateful Intent
Hostile Intervention
#1 - 2012-03-14 19:34:19 UTC
End of rant

New Eden Spotlight full episode list. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/NewEdenSpotlight/videos

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#2 - 2012-03-14 19:34:57 UTC
I hate you


GTFO

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#3 - 2012-03-14 19:40:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Doc Fury
Darth A30NZ wrote:
I love you
End of rant


I love you too, just like a dog loves a fire hydrant.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Hexus Draidin
Intersteller Masons
#4 - 2012-03-14 19:45:21 UTC
Awwwwwh *hugs*

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym 

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#5 - 2012-03-14 20:00:46 UTC
Go back to WoW.

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#6 - 2012-03-14 20:54:46 UTC
Needs more love.

<3 hair!

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Valei Khurelem
#7 - 2012-03-14 20:57:21 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
I hate you


GTFO


People like you are what make EVE suck :(

"don't get us wrong, we don't want to screw new players, on the contrary. The core problem here is that tech 1 frigates and cruisers should be appealing enough to be viable platforms in both PvE and PvP."   - CCP Ytterbium

Stigman Zuwadza
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-03-14 22:38:47 UTC
I'm indifferent to you all.

Send me 1m ISK.

It's broken and it's been broken for a long time and it'll be broken for some time to come.

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#9 - 2012-03-15 00:03:03 UTC
I shall make a prediction. There is a chance this thread will get locked for no content. Blink
Darth A30NZ
Hateful Intent
Hostile Intervention
#10 - 2012-03-15 00:26:43 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
I shall make a prediction. There is a chance this thread will get locked for no content. Blink


My love is stronger then any lock.

New Eden Spotlight full episode list. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/NewEdenSpotlight/videos

Ender Karazaki
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-03-15 04:07:52 UTC
I don't care if you have more likes than me. You creep me out. Ugh
Jet Aeon
Two Smoking Barrels
#12 - 2012-03-15 04:34:10 UTC
Valei Khurelem wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:
I hate you


GTFO


People like you are what make EVE suck :(
Equal to all the anger are threads such as these. Sad
Tech3ZH
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-03-15 04:59:28 UTC
You sweet-talker, you *blush*
Gistatis Praefectus
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-03-15 05:57:46 UTC
You're such a charmer.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#15 - 2012-03-15 09:15:46 UTC
Valei Khurelem wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:
I hate you


GTFO


People like you are what make EVE suck :(



And whiners like you are what makes life not worth living (ingame)


GTFO

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#16 - 2012-03-15 09:16:01 UTC
Jet Aeon wrote:
Valei Khurelem wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:
I hate you


GTFO


People like you are what make EVE suck :(
Equal to all the anger are threads such as these. Sad



GTFO

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
#17 - 2012-03-15 09:26:18 UTC
No homo?

95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2012-03-15 09:29:55 UTC
I just want to be friends
ISD 3-14
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-03-15 09:32:37 UTC
Moved from General Discussion. We love you too! Big smile

ISD 3-14 Community Communication Liaisons (CCL) Волонтёр группы по взаимодействию с игроками Interstellar Services Department

Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#20 - 2012-03-15 10:34:27 UTC
ISD 3-14 wrote:
Moved from General Discussion. We love you too! Big smile


Seriously, just delete crap like this instead of moving it here...
12Next page