These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Orca: Corp Hangar, alliance fleet

Author
Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#1 - 2012-03-15 09:02:49 UTC
I need some education: is there a way to configure corporate hangars + the orca to allow alliance members to put & take from any/one of the Orca's corporate hangars? I'm feeling a little upset that my alliance mate (well, let's use "friend" for this post since "alliance mate" is too many characters) can't haul for me.

The setup is as follows: my Orca pilot is in one corporation within the alliance. I have two Hulk pilots in a different corporation, and a hauler in yet another corporation (the one with no access to anything, so nothing can get stolen and no corp-kills can happen).

What I'd like to be able to do is have pilots from the new recruits corp being allowed to haul during mining ops (we have to trust them with something at some point in time). Is there a way to do this without simply jettisoning a can and having the hauler pick the contents out?
Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#2 - 2012-03-15 09:05:30 UTC
One option we've discussed is for the hauler to fly their own Orca, and have the in-belt orca pilot transfer the contents into the hauler-orca's corporate hangars (since we can put just not take). But that means the recruit has to commit to a 40-odd day training plan, and spend 500M odd ISK (or borrow a corp Orca).
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2012-03-15 09:07:36 UTC
anyone in your fleet can dump crap into your corp hangars

at least with capitals, dunno about highsec cadillacs

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#4 - 2012-03-15 09:38:49 UTC
Yeah, the catch is getting that stuff back out :)

Just like with POS CHAs Evil