These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

CSM you have not done yor job - HILMAR has lied to us all.

Author
Piwat King
Piwat Explorations Enterprises
#1 - 2012-03-14 21:31:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Piwat King
I seem to recall a time over half a year ago, where we the players banded together because we were tired of CCP's lies and BS. The threat of microtransactiions was imminent and we stood up and said no.

We told CCP as a single entity that EVE was broken, and it needed to be fixed before they started adding more useless broken features to it.

Hilmar came around to blow smoke up our collective asses telling us he would direct the company to fix EVE as the EVE players are what made CCP what it is today.

HILMAR HAS LIED TO US.

how long has it been now since that promise? TOO DAMN LONG.

CSM's your job is to keep CCP focused on WHAT MATTERS for us the players. Fixing the multitudes of bugs in EVE is what matters. Not some shiny faction warfare crap that's most people don't even participate in (AND MAY I REMIND YOU that at last years fanfest CCP specifically stated they had NO PLANS to change faction warfare for the forseeable future)

in the CSM meeting that was published last month, CCP specifically stated that players over 3 years of age within EVE were VERY UNLIKELY to quit the game. They are using our loyalty to EVE as an excuse to not bother investing the resources to fix the real issues within EVE.

Prepare yourselves for more bugs, more broken things (as you can all see with this fantastic/useless new launcher) They will keep givign you shiny stuff! (OH BOY NEW ROOKIE SHIPS MODELS) instead of focusing on what the real problems are. (Disconnects, memory leaks, countless bugs in wormhole space, glitches, exploits....)

BTW I've petitioned CCP with a known exploit they have agreed it is an exploit AND IT HASN'T BEEN FIXED IN OVER A YEAR.

I've closed all but one account. I like this game. I just hate the fact that the people managing CCP are incompetent.

I'd love to ask the playerbase to start closing non-essential accounts that you can spare to close to start sending a message that we won't put up with this anymore and that CCP needs to refocus itself on bug fixes. But I know most of you are just going to say "hey can I has your stuff" or "don't let the door hit you on the way out"

(Edit) I've closed 6 accounts BTW. They won't be reopened until either Hilmar finally admits his time is done and that CCP needs a new CEO with new ideas or until he finally admits he's screwed up and starts fixing the CORE game.
Rath Kelbore
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-03-14 21:39:37 UTC
You obviously have a valid argument, but what about this?

I plan on living forever.......so far, so good.

Ai Shun
#3 - 2012-03-14 21:40:18 UTC
Piwat King wrote:
instead of focusing on what the real problems are. (Disconnects, memory leaks, countless bugs in wormhole space, glitches, exploits....)

I'm not affected by any of that. So no, I won't be cancelling any accounts. I think it is good they are paying attention to systems that have been broken for a long time so again, no. I won't be cancelling any accounts.

I hope you find joy in whatever comes next for you though.
Krenalla
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-03-14 21:44:42 UTC
Rath Kelbore wrote:

Big smileBig smile
Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-03-14 21:48:33 UTC
CCP has a plan for total ship rebalancing including tier removal. I couldn't be happier personally.
5n4keyes
Sacred Templars
Fraternity.
#6 - 2012-03-14 21:48:58 UTC
Well all I wanna ask is, How many mass tests have you attended, and/or how much testing of new features have you done on SiSi?

If your answer is none, then shhh back in your box sir!
Dbars Grinding
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-03-14 21:49:58 UTC
your argument is not valid. you dont have enough space likes to matter.

I have more space likes than you. 

Daneirkus Auralex
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-03-14 21:50:42 UTC
ITT pubbie rage, nothing to see here
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-03-14 21:54:06 UTC
Came here for Incarna 2, left disappointed.

Dodixie > Hek

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#10 - 2012-03-14 21:54:57 UTC
Rath Kelbore wrote:

This thread is now about a Guy on a Buffalo.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Krenalla
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-03-14 21:57:26 UTC
Rath Kelbore wrote:

Guy on a Buffalo = Silky smooth
Solhild
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-03-14 21:57:48 UTC
Guy on a buffalo - excellent stuff - glad I came here Big smile
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#13 - 2012-03-14 22:01:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Now, is that "really" a buffalo... or are we being hoodwinked with a cheap attempt to make a Bison "look" like a buffalo.

Also, the bear was obvously CGI... but what message are they trying to get acoss by having the indian try to snipe the buffalo guy? Or was he really shooting at the buffalo?

Or just maybe the bear was lurking in the back ground, waiting the ambush the buffalo guy and the misunderstood indian was merely trying to save buffalo guy (or possibly the buffalo).

This bears discussion (pardon the pun).

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-03-14 22:03:56 UTC
This thread is the best thing ive seen in years

Ive saved and shared that Youtube link to everyone i know

oh and **** you OP post on your main
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Adunh Slavy
#15 - 2012-03-14 22:05:10 UTC
Personally, I think CCP has done a satisfactory job at turning things around. Much left to be done of course, but Eve has always had more potential than its implementations.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.  - William Pitt

Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#16 - 2012-03-14 22:06:34 UTC
:.(... . . .

also - agree: post w/ main OP stop being a p****.

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Krenalla
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-03-14 22:19:48 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Now, is that "really" a buffalo... or are we being hoodwinked with a cheap attempt to make a Bison "look" like a buffalo.

Also, the bear was obvously CGI... but what message are they trying to get acoss by having the indian try to snipe the buffalo guy? Or was he really shooting at the buffalo?

Or just maybe the bear was lurking in the back ground, waiting the ambush the buffalo guy and the misunderstood indian was merely trying to save buffalo guy (or possibly the buffalo).

This bears discussion (pardon the pun).

Wait until episode 3 **** gets taken to a whole new level

I dont think "guy" is the sort of person who would claim to ride a buffalo if he was not indeed riding a buffalo.
Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#18 - 2012-03-14 22:38:48 UTC
So the Teal Deer of the day is...

Im to lazy to read up on the stuff of CSM actually working?

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

JitaPriceChecker2
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-03-14 22:53:18 UTC
Piwat King wrote:

CSM's your job is to keep CCP focused on WHAT MATTERS for us the players. Fixing the multitudes of bugs in EVE is what matters. Not some shiny faction warfare crap that's most people don't even participate in (AND MAY I REMIND YOU that at last years fanfest CCP specifically stated they had NO PLANS to change faction warfare for the forseeable future)

Most people dont participate in FW because it is broken.
OP wants to stop CCP from fixing it and then whines that no one participate in it.

OP sucks.

Heimdallofasgard
Ministry of Furious Retribution
Fraternity.
#20 - 2012-03-14 22:53:47 UTC
WOW! A GUY ON A BUFFALO!!!!! :D:D:D:D

(P.S: OP, blaming his own indifference on other people)
12Next page