These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

C&P I need YOUR help to get Reelected

First post First post
Author
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#1 - 2012-03-14 18:04:17 UTC
If you are interested in having a candidate who represents your moral values, or in this case, perhaps lack of morals continue to represent you on the Council of Stellar Management, I need your help, and your votes.

One of the most helpful things you can do other than personally vote-is to write corp mails and alliance mails with my direct link to my vote page. It is found in my signature if you would like to vote now, it is in my Bio if you need it in game, and the like is here for copy and paste purposes: http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480

EASY MODE:Arrow
If you have an alt or spy or awox character lying in wait and can pull off alliance mail without ruining your cover, please do it! I recommend something like "Hey guys my friend is running for CSM reelection and if you would do me a favor and throw your votes his way-I'd appreciate it" and put in the direct link. This is the best outreach with the least effort that has best chance to maximize results. I dont mind if you lie about me, besmirch my reputation, insinuate that I am a Hulk pilot etcPirate

NORMAL DIFFICULTYArrow
As you may know, I am OFFERING free plex in various in game chat channels. If you see one of the spam messages linking my name with free plex offer-do your part with a timely "Hey it's not a scam-I got one yesterday too!" Or you can spam the message 'Darius III is giving away free 30 day plex if you vote for him for CSM7 only takes 1 minute for free plex " Then link my character Darius iii because people are too lazy and/or dumb to look it up themselves.I recommend dragging and dropping my name from the Crime and Punishment channel (which you should join in game if you not there already) and using notepad for the spam message itself.

HARDCORE/NIGHTMARE MODEArrow
You can directly spam the people to convo YOU and close the deal with no one else. This is painful and time consuming. If you are dedicated and want to know how to do it-convo or mail me in game and I will give you copy and paste statements that work 80%+ plus of the time. Not going to post it here just in case someone decides to co-opt the method.

I am currently working out of a 1978 Dodge Recreational Vehicle so I can work round the clock without waking anyone up. It is 5 degrees C/41 F and I am working 18 hours days till this is done 7 days from now, and I am not a happy camper lately. But I am dedicated in my pursuit of making sure we have a voice on the CSM next cycle and things are going ok so far. If you have me on friends list-please note that I appear offline most of the time-even when I am ONLINE, which is most of the time.

What you get for helping me out: I would tell you that I really am* giving out plexes to volunteers (volunTEARS) who get me the most votes, but you wouldnt believe mePirate It is not usually much fun, and dealing with people dumb enough to fall for it is really tedious and to break up the monotony I am available on comms to chat while we work, post bad links, tell really dirty jokes and discuss actual CSM business/listen to your feedback while we troll each other.

Just hit me up in game with convo or mail me if you would like to help me out. To those already helping-you have my gratitude and I owe ya a favor. Thanks in advance for any of the above-and this race just getting going as far as how my "voter outreach program goes". Thanks again-D3

CCP / ISD / Moderators: Please do not move my message as my core constituents are all in this channel. My messages werent removed last year and I would be delighted if you extend me that same courtesy this year. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hmmm

jimmyjam
Fire Mandrill
#2 - 2012-03-14 18:11:17 UTC
You got my votes bro gl.
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-03-14 18:21:18 UTC
Already voted for you with 2 accounts

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#4 - 2012-03-14 19:35:04 UTC
You got my votes, my endorsement, and me actively campaigning outside your usual circles.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Psychotic Monk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-03-14 20:29:51 UTC
I have voted with all my accounts and encouraged all my associates to do the same.
Xenuria
#6 - 2012-03-14 21:25:16 UTC
Vote Xenuria!
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#7 - 2012-03-14 21:31:07 UTC
I tried but i couldnt find your name in the random generated list of people in the running for CSM 2012.So i voted for w/e my mouse clicked first.Hell im not even sure if ive voted at all...

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Caliph Muhammed
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-03-15 05:49:55 UTC
If Kane supports you then my vote you can have. Ill try and get my corpmates to vote for you as well.
Solinuas
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-03-15 07:07:28 UTC
How about i dont?

(Because i already voted, and how could i NOT vote for the furry candidate)
Meridith Akesia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-03-15 08:28:19 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
Vote Xenuria!

lol
enterprisePSI
#11 - 2012-03-15 09:01:20 UTC
Already voted Xenuria.

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psiĀ©

Bricksauce
The Soul Society
Fraternity.
#12 - 2012-03-15 09:40:49 UTC
Already voted for Santorum.

!

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-03-15 11:13:01 UTC
enterprisePSI wrote:
Already voted Xenuria.

Lawl
Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#14 - 2012-03-15 11:27:20 UTC
Full of **** m8
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#15 - 2012-03-15 18:21:18 UTC
Caliph Muhammed wrote:
If Kane supports you then my vote you can have. Ill try and get my corpmates to vote for you as well.

Thanks man. I have so far, reached approximately 6,500 additional pilots through corp and or alliance mails. I f I get a seat, it will be because of idviduals who took time to try and get the word out for me. If theres ever anything I can do for you or your corp in game, please hit me up. That offer wont expire when voting ends. Thanks again-D3

Hmmm

Griznatch
Distinguished Gentleman's Boating Club
Domain Research and Mining Inst.
#16 - 2012-03-15 18:28:21 UTC
Vote for D3, because who else is daft enough to leak CSM discussions?

(I'm voting for Xenuria)

I used to have a clever sig but I lost it.

Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#17 - 2012-03-15 19:58:11 UTC
You got my vote. Good luck!
Kai Tel
State War Academy
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-03-15 20:39:33 UTC
Quote: "CCP and even the CSM have a lot of hardworking men and women who are very intelligent, working on making New Eden a better place-it is CCP management that I fear the most."

Dude? Hilmar is sooo "last year." Why aren't you running against Mittens or Hi-Sec Miners or even PonyWaffe for trolling's sake? You know? Something people can get behind hating "this year."

You need a good campaign manager.
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#19 - 2012-03-15 20:52:46 UTC
I hear Spaceship Barbie is giving free Cockslaps tonight in Amarr Solar System to all those who vote for Darius.

Vote D3.

Concord Approved Trader

Masamune Dekoro
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#20 - 2012-03-15 22:16:01 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
I hear Spaceship Barbie is giving free Cockslaps tonight in Amarr Solar System to all those who vote for Darius.

Vote D3.

That'll pull waaaaaaay more votes than that plex deal.
12Next page