These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

LF = Null Sec, PVP, Mining, & Exploration.

Author
Conley Demosthenes
#1 - 2012-03-13 23:30:05 UTC
I'm simply looking for a corporation that always has a variety of options available, I want to be able to jump on when i get home from work, go pvp around in null sec for awhile, or jump in with a nice chunk of guys and go mining ABC ore , i also enjoy exploration, and scanning, WHs etc..

If you know of a corp or are a corp that has a big handful of active members please let me know, im tired of jumping around corp to corp looking =( my TZ in US central, im able to play anytime weekend and weekdays I have a 9-5 job.
The Feuror
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-03-13 23:52:22 UTC
LNAW is quickly becoming a premiere corp in Nulli Secunda we put up big numbers and ALWAYS put RL first. Please dont take the copy paste post personally i just dont want to leave anything out...

Here's some things we offer:

Sov were not here to bore you with structure bashing. were here to give you peace and quiet in ratting systems
LNAW was born and bred for lowsec piracy we dont forget where we came from and that shows in our roams
We offer a very high % of active members - on corp and alliance levels
We hold sov in Delve and Period Basis - Blood rats
Boatloads of PVP - capital and subcap
All types of pvp small gangs, gate camps, black ops, capital ops... even frig roams
Multiple supers in corp with carriers to support them
EU-UK-US TZ
Great FC's and fleet comps - no kitchen sink fleets (even on simple roams)
Generous SRP fund
Jump Bridges accross our coalition
Jump Freighter service
Selective Recruitment - we dont try to make the corp look good by its numbers on paper we make it look good with our stats
We build supers and capitals for corp m8's at a very minimal profit
Most roams are around 50 members not always huge blob fests - although we do have them occationally

***Miners***

We offer several G7 class systems fully upgraded for max hidden belts ABCM ore
Rorqual supported mining ops aswell as compression with orca for hauling
ore and ice mining ops for corp
corp for miners completely seperate from LNAW but they are blue to the coalition

Q: what seperates LNAW from just about everyother pvp corp thats recruiting these days?
A: we understand pvp costs isk and we completely understand that people have to rat to fund pvp. As long as you dont sit in sanctums 23/7 and use us only as a way to fatten up your wallet.

What LNAW is looking for:
Mature Pilots
Players with Troll deflection trained to 5
Players with Advanced Troll Interfacing trained to 5
Players that know when and where to troll (theres a time and place for everything)
Good people in general
Sub cap and capital pvp pilots
Pilots that realize they get out of a corp what they put in
peolpe that are personable as were a large group of friends looking no only to expand the corp but our friendships

anyway if any of this interests you join the LNAW channel ingame and we can have a chat.

Fly Hard
Chris
LNAW Recruitment Officer

VVOOF is recruiting able pvpers for WH BLOPS operations

Lotto Wayl
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-03-14 00:23:00 UTC
Helheimr Technologies Recruiting, We are a well driven and highly motivated corp looking to expand our memberbase, we want establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned and make a name for ourselves. Between our members we have a lot of experience in all aspects of EVE and are working to achieve our goals together. If you think you fit in with this ethos please join 'HELTE PUB' for more info or pop in for a simple chat.

We are looking to recruit about 20 more active PVP pilots to give us the edge we need in combat. We are looking for players with a solid background in PVP, Cap and Super pilots and potential FC's for small roaming gang warfare.

There are rewards for pilots who show initiative and room for leadership roles.

We offer:

Experienced Playerbase and FC's
PVP - 0.0 roams
PVE - incursion fleets, nullsec ratting in delve
Capital ship support
Teamspeak server and active killboard - http://helte.eve-kill.net
Strong Allies
Very Friendly Atmosphere And Late Night Beer Drinking

What we look for:

• FC's welcome, not mandatory
• Players from EU/UK/US
• 10 mil SP minimum
• Self sufficiency
• Active players
• Mature team members
• A desire to PvP
• A microphone and be active on TS
• Ability to use inititive and get in friendly fleets

If your goals match our own feel free to join 'HELTE PUB' Channel in game or contact me directly.
Conley Demosthenes
#4 - 2012-03-14 02:29:38 UTC
TY for reply, bump.
Conley Demosthenes
#5 - 2012-03-15 00:26:28 UTC
Anyone else? only 2 really? no hard feelings guys.
Hukuc
Stars in No Sky
Backward Time in a Strange Land
#6 - 2012-03-15 01:21:43 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=79462&find=unread

Check this out if you are interested let me know
Conley Demosthenes
#7 - 2012-03-16 04:30:49 UTC
Bumpy Bumpy, still looking.
Pony Tail
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-03-16 05:52:06 UTC
I'll keep it simple. ie: no links or text blocks

- ACTIVE PLAYER BASE
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area
- Mumble
- Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap
- You will need a sense of humor
- Ship replacement program in place at alliance level
- Forms with fleet ops
- API Required
- Pub Free
- 0.0 Corp/Alliance
- Corp owned Station

Channel: MV Publord Lounge
or
Contact Pony Tail
Termopan
Cynosure Of Bad Decisions
#9 - 2012-03-16 14:33:11 UTC
I'll keep this short. This is not some cut and paste add and we arn't going to try to sell you on us. We are just a close group of pilots that enjoy pvping and doing things in groups. We live and operate in 0.0 and are part of Ushra'Khan alliance. We hold sov and have plenty of opertunities from plexing to mining to pvp. We are also us time zone based. Look us up or join our channel. HAZZARD CHANNEL

Fly safe o7

Termopan
Kazashini
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-03-16 20:33:14 UTC
I think TBMC might just be the place for you, please go to the following link to read our recruitment

A little about TBMC, we are currently part of Giantsbane alliance living out in Vale Of the Silent. We have our own little pocket of home that offers us a variety of options. We as part of our alliance take part in PvP operations consistently and have a blast doing it! TBMC has been around since 2004 with a consistent and knowledgeable leadership and awesome group of core people. TBMC, in the past was part of the group that built the very first player made Titan in Eve known as Steve the Avatar. We continue to strive most importantly to have fun in Eve, followed by continuing to build our PvP Focus!

If you are looking for a stable, long time Corp with a dedicated leadership, and PvP oriented opportunities please join our public channel, and talk to one of our recruiters!

Public Channel: TBMC.Recruitment

Recruitment Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1YSlRld1d4MF85WkJHcE5YNGhoSXc6MQ#gid=0

TBMC Requirements:

-15 Mil SP minimum
-Must have one of three spaceship command skills to 5 (Logistics, Recon, or Heavy Assault)
-Must Have Teamspeak 3 Or Mumble
-Must be skill based in Minmatar or Amarr
-Must be active in the Corporation
-Must be willing to skill for Corp/Alliance fleet doctrine
-Looking for self sufficient individuals
-Mature Individuals
-Sense of Humor

TBMC Has to offer:

- Friendly Atmosphere
- Teamspeak / Mumble / Jabber
- Corp and Alliance Forums
- Corp and Allinace Ship Replacement Program
- US and EU PVP operations
- 0.0 home - ratting, anoming, exploration opportunities
- Provides low cost capitals to members (in corp 30days or longer)

I hope to see you in our public channel!

Thanks,

Kazashini

Co-CEO