These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

72 mil SP PVP pilot looking for (something)

Author
Leto Aramaus
Frog Team Four
Of Essence
#1 - 2012-03-11 23:32:58 UTC
Make me an offer I can't refuse.

I'm an old player, original owner, decent solo-pvper... but have a crap combat record. Why?

-because I've never been in a good corp/alliance.
-because I'm not a very active player, sometimes not playing EVE for months
-when I do play I tend to carebear a lot, and have probably close to 100 or more industrial/non-fitted ship losses

If these things are acceptable, or if you think you can change my slacking ways and make me love EVE, make me an offer.

Some highlights:

HAC 5
Recons 5
**Capital Ships 5
Lots of other stuff 5 =)

Show me what u got
Belatrix Ventox
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-03-11 23:38:19 UTC
If you are making the decision to change corps then considering Ardent Spirits might be a great idea.

We tick all the boxes for the pvp centric pilot, and cover all the bases for the social side too, a quick checklist of what you can expect:

ArrowNull sec activity, roams and ops.
ArrowHelp and assistance with procedures and fleet doctrine
ArrowAlliance ship replacement for certain types
ArrowCorp ship replacement assistance for certain types
ArrowTeamspeak with our own area
ArrowLogistics to and from staging areas
ArrowCap fleets - yes we use them!
ArrowIn house Indy team supporting you
ArrowMature gamers - absolutely no drama queens allowed
ArrowWide TZ exposure
ArrowFly with one of the Elite Alliances in EVE

Rather than bore you with any more text take a look at our advert - we probably are what you are looking for.

Ardent Sprits - PVP with The Initiative.

Just hit our public channel in game and we can chat. RDNT. (with the dot!)
Leto Aramaus
Frog Team Four
Of Essence
#3 - 2012-03-12 00:18:29 UTC
preference will go to responses that are not form-letter copy and pasted or posting links to your recruitment thread.

that said, include the word "balls" in your reply for me to consider your corp.
Ashkrall
The Terrifying League Of Dog Fort
Deepwater Hooligans
#4 - 2012-03-12 00:53:06 UTC
Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls.

Now that I have your attention, hiya mate. The Terrifying League of Dog Fort is pretty laid back, so if you do drop off the face of the earth for a few months, you'll be welcomed back with open arms and only slightly broken hearts. We PvP/PvE/Mine/Industry, so we do pretty much everything.

I myself have been playing since 2003, so the only real goal of my corp is to have fun with cool people, and have friends to chat with and talk to on TS3 while you're doing whatever you love to do most in this game. Or while your alt tabbed playing a different game. (Mass Effect 3!)

If that seems to interest you, feel free to drop by our public channel, The Dog Fort, or send me a convo whenever you see me online. If that's not what you're looking for then good luck, and good balls.

Also, Titicaca is a funny word too.
Leto Aramaus
Frog Team Four
Of Essence
#5 - 2012-03-12 01:18:20 UTC
Ashkrall wrote:
Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls.

Now that I have your attention, hiya mate. The Terrifying League of Dog Fort is pretty laid back, so if you do drop off the face of the earth for a few months, you'll be welcomed back with open arms and only slightly broken hearts. We PvP/PvE/Mine/Industry, so we do pretty much everything.

I myself have been playing since 2003, so the only real goal of my corp is to have fun with cool people, and have friends to chat with and talk to on TS3 while you're doing whatever you love to do most in this game. Or while your alt tabbed playing a different game. (Mass Effect 3!)

If that seems to interest you, feel free to drop by our public channel, The Dog Fort, or send me a convo whenever you see me online. If that's not what you're looking for then good luck, and good balls.

Also, Titicaca is a funny word too.

now thats what i call a recruitment post. I will add and contact you in game.
Diremaulle
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-03-12 06:19:59 UTC
Hey -

I think League of Gentlemen has what you're looking for.

• 2003 Founded PVP Corp in 0.0 sov holding alliance with Gurista rats!
  • Mature, fun, and experienced corp mates. (avg SP 50m+)
  • Frequent Corp and/or alliance PVP roams!
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Cap and SC Construction Program
  • Web based empire item ordering system - so you can stay in 0.0!!
  • Much more!
  • Public Channel - "LOG PUB"

EVE Mail me with any questions.
joshua boston
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#7 - 2012-03-12 08:01:05 UTC
Hello, I would like to tell you about Eve Defence Force, we are a primary pvp corp looking to expand and improve our-self, with a RL first ideal and fun outlook into life.

We are looking for the best of the best (please read good attitude) those that are not afraid to go out there and kill ships, with fleets going on around the clock by our with corp or allies, we are always fighting.

If you are new to pewpew but show the right attitude we might have a place for you.

We also have also great places to chill and relax, alliance comms, and new websites coming.

Our killboards can be seen in here

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=272

http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killboard/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=208

Our recruitment post is at

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6666&find=unread

If you are interested you can mail me back and stop by our bar, the channel "TheEdfBar" always there's someone in there waiting to help you.

thank you for your time :)

Regards,
Joshua