These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

We want you!

Author
Digital Messiah
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-03-08 19:00:25 UTC
To vote... No but seriously. You need to vote or the universe as we know it, will be about the same.

Thank you everyone who voted.

To the CSM delegates. Good luck, and do us proud.

Something clever

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#2 - 2012-03-08 19:07:47 UTC
Digital Messiah wrote:
To vote... No but seriously. You need to vote or the universe as we know it, will be about the same.

Thank you everyone who voted.

To the CSM delegates. Good luck, and do us proud.

Potentially emptyquoting.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-03-08 19:08:40 UTC
posting
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-03-08 19:15:16 UTC
We want you to stop posting.
THE L0CK
Denying You Access
#5 - 2012-03-08 19:19:52 UTC
Digital Messiah wrote:

Funny, people told me that exact same thing in real life so I finally broke down and voted for once. It turns out they all lied to me.

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#6 - 2012-03-08 19:27:44 UTC
THE L0CK wrote:

Funny, people told me that exact same thing in real life so I finally broke down and voted for once. It turns out they all lied to me.

Funny 'cause you were naive enough to vote for the non-extreme politicians.

Only the ones who believe in their cause enough to take it to ridiculous extremes can be trusted not to lie to you.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-03-08 19:41:16 UTC
why the spam post?

serieuse stop doing that. i got mails to in eve online.... people have no idea what effect this have in eve online so there are not voting....

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}. -._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%` --==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............