These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

csm q's

Author
N3oXr2ii
the united
#1 - 2012-03-07 16:45:18 UTC
when is the end of voting for csm

i'm at community service ninja using my phone so can't look at anything properly thanks

please don't take out your real life issues out on me not my fault if your fat ugly bullied divorced broke or  have a pimple thats big and red maybe your mom wants you out her basement or a jock has gave you a wedgie your flames only make me laff at your sadness your hidden tears are as juicy as the whiners i blob or the blobs i hide from

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#2 - 2012-03-07 16:53:33 UTC
The answers to the questions cannot be given to you as your name is unpronouncable.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

N3oXr2ii
the united
#3 - 2012-03-07 17:02:36 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
The answers to the questions cannot be given to you as your name is unpronouncable.

nee oh ex arr 2

easy

please don't take out your real life issues out on me not my fault if your fat ugly bullied divorced broke or  have a pimple thats big and red maybe your mom wants you out her basement or a jock has gave you a wedgie your flames only make me laff at your sadness your hidden tears are as juicy as the whiners i blob or the blobs i hide from

Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#4 - 2012-03-07 17:02:37 UTC
The voting period is two weeks long. You got until March 21. But remember that's Eve time.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#5 - 2012-03-07 17:05:21 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:
The voting period is two weeks long. You got until March 21. But remember that's Eve time.

Yeah, if you vote from a system with time dilation active, it could take up to 8 weeks for your 2 week voting period to end.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#6 - 2012-03-07 17:07:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Ioci
Vincent Athena wrote:

You screwed up the Rhett Butler look alike contest Cry

Fail answer, wrong thread. This one was answered.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

N3oXr2ii
the united
#7 - 2012-03-07 17:08:25 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:

thanks

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
#8 - 2012-03-07 18:58:15 UTC
Since this is titled as "csm q's" I have a question, any of the candidates are against nex store and want it dealt away with? If so then who?