These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

UAxDEATH tried to Backmail me for CSM votes! UPDATED: He is now trying to BUY votes!

First post
Author
Andrena Line
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-03-07 03:07:49 UTC
First, I just have to say this made me laugh...

Quote:
[ 2012.03.07 01:41:18 ] Xenuria > It's like retardation but not as bad.

Second, really, nobody cares. Its the internet, nobody cares if you have two hands, one hand, autistic, cancer, aids, herpes, or you are living with your mom. Really....... nobody.

And in real life, people may SAY they care, because they are told to care, because they are told its "socially responsible" to care, but in real life nobody cares either....

It all comes down to, if it looks like a tard, acts like a tard, its probably a tard.
Sir Marksalot
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-03-07 03:11:50 UTC
given recent events i dont know if my third vote should go to The Mittani or uaxdeath
Harrig Dak
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-03-07 03:14:03 UTC
Adolf Hilmar wrote:
Blackmail is a well-known and familiar aspect of the EVE universe. It is CCP's intent that blackmail be a part of EVE gameplay.

Yeah, so is high-sec ganking noobs in their first hulk. Doesn't mean I'm ever going to respect it.
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2012-03-07 04:09:49 UTC
Hmm, Xenuria just gave UAxDeath the most ringing endorsement possible. What game is he playing? Wheels within wheels, I tell you.
Triskian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-03-07 04:57:14 UTC
Harrig Dak wrote:
Adolf Hilmar wrote:
Blackmail is a well-known and familiar aspect of the EVE universe. It is CCP's intent that blackmail be a part of EVE gameplay.

Yeah, so is high-sec ganking noobs in their first hulk. Doesn't mean I'm ever going to respect it.

And you're renting space from someone you don't respect because?
xcvr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-03-07 05:01:39 UTC
Harrig Dak wrote:

I can't seem to find where in this thread anyone is looking for your respect, Xenuria supporter #4. Maybe you should read his candidacy thread.
Benny Ohu wrote:
Xenuria, however, behaves with little respect for other candidates, doesn't actually engage with voters and maintains unrealistic expectations of being awarded a seat.
Win Sui
State War Academy
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-03-07 05:31:22 UTC
None ofthe Above wrote:
[ 2012.03.07 01:38:43 ] Xenuria > You are going to cost yourself ALOT of friends if you continue down this path.
[ 2012.03.07 01:38:57 ] UAxDEATH > I have friends??

Epic

Dear Leader has my votes so this is hollow praise but I bet UAxDeath made a lot of friends off this quote alone.
Killstealing
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-03-07 07:26:49 UTC
I just gave all my votes to mitt romney but damn I wish I saved one

wait, can I plex a trial account and get another vote?
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-03-07 11:18:26 UTC
Xenuria was much more likeable when he was just an avatar

Now he's just sad

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Tyrion Struan
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2012-03-07 11:22:53 UTC
Death, please accept my appologies. Before this thread was posted I had already cast my votes for great leader. Had I seen this before I'd have used one on you.
Xenuria
#31 - 2012-03-07 11:37:48 UTC
I really enjoyed my time with Peace Million Foundation.

The planets were rich with resources that I used to make POS fuel
The Belts were rich with ore that I used to make minerals
The Hordes of drones were rich with drone poop that I gave to my corpies to be split fairly.

I had alot of fun with them. More fun than I normally have playing eve.
Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#32 - 2012-03-07 11:47:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Vile rat
Xenuria this log is troubling for a very important reason to me. Having served as a CSM it's been my experience that bravado and throwing red meat to your constituents in the form of angry posts or other dumb **** doesn't actually fix the game at all, in fact it just gets you ignored and excluded from the process. It's been evident that being able to convince CCP and work with them to guide the path of the game to a place where the players have fun takes effort and a lot of common ground being found between the interested parties. You have to have the ability to have a calm rational discussion with somebody and make the emotional attachment to move them from their stance to yours.

Given your handicap how do you intend to get the CSM to work with CCP in a manner that builds the relationship necessary to move their decision process?
Xenuria
#33 - 2012-03-07 12:09:06 UTC
Vile rat wrote:
Xenuria this log is troubling for a very important reason to me. Having served as a CSM it's been my experience that bravado and throwing red meat to your constituents in the form of angry posts or other dumb **** doesn't actually fix the game at all, in fact it just gets you ignored and excluded from the process. It's been evident that being able to convince CCP and work with them to guide the path of the game to a place where the players have fun takes effort and a lot of common ground being found between the interested parties. You have to have the ability to have a calm rational discussion with somebody and make the emotional attachment to move them from their stance to yours.

Given your handicap how do you intend to get the CSM to work with CCP in a manner that builds the relationship necessary to move their decision process?

I would say I have better social skills than you. After all you did ban me from goon mumble without so much as a reason. I am polite and respectful. I was having fun there being social and friendly. You had to be a big mean dofus and ban me from coms.
Red Templar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-03-07 12:18:30 UTC
I do not know what you have. But its not autism. Idiotism more likely. And stop claiming that you have it. Its a disgrace to people who really suffer from this condition.

If you really need some condition to cause people feel empathy to you and your cause, try std or something.

[b]For Love. For Peace. For Honor.

For None of the Above.

For Pony![/b]

knobber Jobbler
State War Academy
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-03-07 12:34:31 UTC

I wish I'd had heard about this before I voted. My spare vote would have gone to UAxDeath.
Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2012-03-07 13:34:47 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
Vile rat wrote:

I would say I have better social skills than you. After all you did ban me from goon mumble without so much as a reason. I am polite and respectful. I was having fun there being social and friendly. You had to be a big mean dofus and ban me from coms.

You appear to have not answered the question in any shape or manner, also you attempted to counter by calling my social skills in question, but I appear to not be a CSM candidate this next round.

The original question stands.
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#37 - 2012-03-07 14:07:19 UTC
ITT: UAxDeath comes out as final boss that he is, Xenuria looks like a poor sheep and Vile Rat thinks you can rationalize the whole thing while trying to look wise and knowledgeable about the CSM.

/thread

Hmmm

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2012-03-07 14:17:20 UTC
^ Hush, Vile Rat's just trying to mine more comedy from this sperging motherlode. You'd have us walk away from a fortune.
Xenuria
#39 - 2012-03-07 16:00:37 UTC
The plot thickens

UAxDEATH is BUYING VOTES!
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2012-03-07 16:04:18 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
The plot thickens

UAxDEATH is BUYING VOTES!

That's a pretty good deal. You should take it.

Hell, can we get a fund going to pay Xenuria to vote for UAxDEATH and post the screenshot here?
Previous page123Next page