These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Any other Jump Clone services besides Estel?

Author
Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
Caldari Tactical Operations Command
#1 - 2012-03-06 21:31:19 UTC
I was looking for one that had standings for stations close to Vlillirier which is in Upper Placid region and east of the Black Rise region. It's 4 jumps from Orvolle. Unfortunately, Estel's closest station was 8 jumps away.

High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve .

Killer Gandry
The Concilium Enterprises
#2 - 2012-03-06 21:40:10 UTC
I know Red Frog Freight also has a service department in that direction.

Join ingame channel Red Frog Freight, it's in their MOTD

Maximillian Dragonard
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-03-06 23:08:53 UTC
Join Jump Frog.... same service as Estel's

Wut?!

Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
#4 - 2012-03-06 23:15:31 UTC
Turns out that Jump Frog is no longer in service. Besides, they didn't have any nearby stations either

Grey Azorria
Federation Industries
#5 - 2012-03-06 23:17:07 UTC
Just create the JC at any station and fly it over to the one you want, not like they are tied to the station they were made at.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sometimes when I post, I look at my sig and wish that I'd follow my own god damned advice.

Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
#6 - 2012-03-06 23:46:10 UTC
Grey Azorria wrote:
Just create the JC at any station and fly it over to the one you want, not like they are tied to the station they were made at.

The corp must have standings with the station I want to create JC at.

Durie
WORLDSTAR HIPHOP
Brotherhood of Spacers
#7 - 2012-03-07 00:36:33 UTC
Deen Wispa wrote:
Grey Azorria wrote:

The corp must have standings with the station I want to create JC at.

Jump clones are just extra bodies you keep on ice. You could create all your jump clones in jita and every 24 hours move one to the system/station you want and jump to the next.
Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
#8 - 2012-03-07 03:36:16 UTC
Hmm...didn't know. I was told in Estel's corp that if I needed to change the station of my JC, I'd have to rejoin Estel to establish the new JC.

I will try what you suggested. Thanks

David Grogan
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-03-07 12:29:02 UTC
find someone with a rorqual.... fleet up sit on the undock of a station with big dock range and make your jc clone there. no need for standings

Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs.

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#10 - 2012-03-07 12:53:00 UTC
Deen Wispa wrote:
Hmm...didn't know. I was told in Estel's corp that if I needed to change the station of my JC, I'd have to rejoin Estel to establish the new JC.

I will try what you suggested. Thanks

Once you have a jump clone created standings are not an issue, you can take it anywhere even if you have low standings with the corp that owns that station, it's only the actual installation that standings are used for, after that you can move them as you please.

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...