These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

-IAC is back and looking for more drunkards to join the ranks-

Author
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-03-05 02:49:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Temmu Guerra
So it is true the drunken kitty is back, with a couple of extra patches and a new martini glass. As a result we are now looking to be able to have some new corp's to join us in order to help bolster our ranks and to have a good time. We are temporarily basing out of Geminate space shooting what we can alongside the locals. This is prime PVP grounds as seen by our killboard, iac.eve-kill.net

Currently what can be offered to all corps that wish to join.

1)Alliance fees of 10 mill per pilot in the corporation. The isk will be used to help establish SRP and other useful alliance programs as well as being used to upgrade space.

2) Access to Brick & friends fleets in the NBSI form. There has been some fun in the area recently and that doesn't look like it is going to be changing anytime soon.

3) Regular PVP op's will be FC'd by some of our fearless alliance members. Drinking is always encouraged on these fleets and will always be fun.

4) Ability to make isk by mining is available for those that have alts. Full rorq boosts can be provided.

5) Logistics provided by some of our friendly alliance members to get you the things you need in Jita.

6) And most importantly a nice friendly atmosphere that you can just hang out and chat with us.

At this moment we cannot offer much more as we are currently trying to rebuild. Eventually we would like to offer SRP and other programs of similar value. However that will come with time and more corporations to help the cause.

Currently there are a few requirements that we request from corporations that our applying:

1) All members willing to use TS3 & Mumble and have a working headset and mic. We do ask that when you are playing eve that you are on TS as well.

2) Able to field at least 5 pvp pilots during US Timezone on weekends. We have a few members that play during EU TZ so all EU corps please contact me directly and we can work out the details. This is a requirement that can be negotiated. As long as you have 5 people that can log in and get in on fleets we should be able to work out a deal.

3) Either to have some experiencing in pvping or to have all members show previously and currently the desire to try and become better pvpers. We have some great FC's who are always willing to lend a helping hand to those not sure.

If you are finding yourself reading this with an open beer (or considering on opening a beer) then stop on by in the IAC - Diplo channel and have a chat with one of our members. All corporations will be screened by myself and one other person from the alliance command. Feel free to stop by our forums if you cant log in, http://drunken-cat.com/forum/

Fear not all individual drunkards... I know that there are some pilots going "Dam I wanna join these guys and have some drinks".. we are also looking for individual pilots to bolster the ranks.

Requirements are atleast 10 mill SP, working mic, looking to have fun, and a strong liver.

Interested? swing by the Genco Recruit channel to speak with me or one of the other directors. If no one is around shoot me a mail.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to stop by!!!
Hellaciouss
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-03-05 03:00:22 UTC
bump

It feels good having IAC back under it's proper leadership again \o/.

Any ex-IAC who remember the good times back in jzv "Genco Bar" chan is always open to you guys, feel free to drop in and chat.

Seeyas in space o7

Marvin Narville
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-03-05 12:40:44 UTC
Bump for a good bunch of alcholics!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-03-05 14:28:26 UTC
*Raises glass while stumbling around*

come on now I know there are more drunkards out there looking for a new home =)
nixdorf bozemon
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-03-05 21:28:28 UTC
Bump
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-03-06 00:13:58 UTC
Bumping this up to the top. All new members get a free 6 pack of beer!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-03-06 15:18:24 UTC
up up
Nina Lowel
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2012-03-06 20:47:01 UTC
To the top!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-03-07 05:37:02 UTC
back up to the top. 2 new corps today you can be next!!!! Swing by today Cool
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-03-07 17:11:45 UTC
and it goes up once more!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-03-08 15:38:23 UTC
And were back to the top... Come get your glasses filled to the brim with our fine selection of taps...
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-03-09 03:56:09 UTC
bumpity bump
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-03-09 14:14:49 UTC
back to the top we go!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-03-10 15:24:15 UTC
Bump once more. I know there are some people out there looking for a new home...
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-03-12 14:30:14 UTC
lets get this to the top once more

The kitty is now bartending for all new corps
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-03-13 04:10:49 UTC
once more before bed
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-03-13 15:17:55 UTC
and here we go again!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2012-03-14 19:41:42 UTC
looks like we have a couple more guys joining us.... YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!!
Temmu Guerra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-03-15 14:00:11 UTC
Lets get this to the top once more
Karim alRashid
Starboard.
#20 - 2012-03-15 16:09:58 UTC
:motherofgod: Shocked

Pain is weakness leaving the body http://www.youtube.com/user/AlRashidKarim/videos

123Next page