These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
InVictus Kell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#841 - 2011-09-21 18:05:48 UTC
Bit of a typical thug pose, but great work with the lighting. 7/10
Scortched Merc
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#842 - 2011-09-21 18:24:02 UTC
InVictus Kell

The Jersey Shore is that way >>>>>>>>

Its not bad... just looks like a touched up photo. 8/10

E .· ` ' / ·. F **Your tears fuel my internet spaceship. **

Ikarus Gaul
Russian SOBR
Dragon Empire.
#843 - 2011-09-21 18:32:14 UTC
Not attractive, but an avatar that stands out from the crowd for sure. 9/10.
Nak hak
#844 - 2011-09-21 18:48:14 UTC
Big smile

A face made for pod technology .

It's about freedom.

Best Regards, Nak hak

Ikarus Gaul
Russian SOBR
Dragon Empire.
#845 - 2011-09-21 19:28:02 UTC
Looks like he's constipated, or trying to swallow something unpalatable... and having a hard time of it. 8/10 for sheer amusement value!
Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#846 - 2011-09-21 19:55:56 UTC
Ikarus Gaul wrote:
Looks like he's constipated, or trying to swallow something unpalatable... and having a hard time of it. 8/10 for sheer amusement value!

The monocle clashes with the overall look (white hair, light stubble, etc.) Would be better with a silver monocle or no monocle at all.

6/10.
Anishoara
Federal Institute Service
#847 - 2011-09-21 20:06:14 UTC
You should stop Chewing-Gum !
Lelith Hellebron
#848 - 2011-09-21 20:08:26 UTC
Zagam - It's.... I'm going to say 'convincing', but I'm not sure that's the perfect way to describe how it strikes me. I'll give it a 9/10; it misses that last point because the lighting is what stands out most. It's a cool lighting choice, but your avatar itself doesn't have anything about it to really grip the memory or confer a well-defined individuality. Perhaps you need a monocle? I think sunglasses or goggles would detract from a lot of the effort you put into making the eyes and expression... well, convincing.

If he were supposed to be a 'Starship Troopers'-style generic roughneck, it'd be a 10. I think our demigod status warrants a little more personality, or even eccentricity, though.

[i]I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar![/i]

Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#849 - 2011-09-21 20:22:48 UTC
Lelith Hellebron wrote:
Zagam - It's.... I'm going to say 'convincing', but I'm not sure that's the perfect way to describe how it strikes me. I'll give it a 9/10; it misses that last point because the lighting is what stands out most. It's a cool lighting choice, but your avatar itself doesn't have anything about it to really grip the memory or confer a well-defined individuality. Perhaps you need a monocle? I think sunglasses or goggles would detract from a lot of the effort you put into making the eyes and expression... well, convincing.

If he were supposed to be a 'Starship Troopers'-style generic roughneck, it'd be a 10. I think our demigod status warrants a little more personality, or even eccentricity, though.


I was going for the Starship Troopers style, but with a little personality (hence the slight smirk). I was considering a synthetic eye, just for the fun of it.

As for yours...
The head look is a bit awkward, but it fits well with your facial expression of one raised eyebrow, almost like you were saying "seriously?!" to someone. The freckles are a nice touch, too.

9/10
Riley Madison
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#850 - 2011-09-21 20:42:55 UTC
Anishoara wrote:
You should stop Chewing-Gum !


Im gonna rate you because zagam seems to be rate whoring and you are one of the prettiest avatars ive seen. Def in the top 10. So 10/10 for you bb.

Rate my sneeze/fart/*** face.
5ophie
Isk Kings
#851 - 2011-09-21 21:36:54 UTC
You seem innocent, yet have had a troubled up bringing, perhaps slightly emotional, someone who hates their father...

but quite cute 8/10
Nionn Achren
Lazy Old Logistics Associates
#852 - 2011-09-21 21:37:57 UTC
[quote=Riley Madison
Rate my sneeze/fart/*** face.[/quote]

Yo better stop smelling cyanocrilate...

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear...

Nionn Achren
Lazy Old Logistics Associates
#853 - 2011-09-21 21:40:19 UTC
5ophie wrote:
You seem innocent, yet have had a troubled up bringing, perhaps slightly emotional, someone who hates their father...

but quite cute 8/10



Nice eyes...yes i'm looking at your eyes....9/10

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear...

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#854 - 2011-09-21 21:56:58 UTC
@Nionn:
Too much focus on the boobs, not enough face visible.
Then again, that's not a bad thing per se, so 6/10
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Crucis Cassiopeiae
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#855 - 2011-09-21 22:56:20 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:
@Nionn:
Too much focus on the boobs, not enough face visible.
Then again, that's not a bad thing per se, so 6/10


you dont look alive... 5/10

Vote Issler Dainze for CSM7! http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=470 

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#856 - 2011-09-21 23:00:28 UTC
I would give you 10 for being blonde, but because you're male and I'm gender racist, u get only 8/10.

Get classic forum style - custom videos to captains quarters screen

Play with the best - die like the rest

Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
#857 - 2011-09-21 23:17:21 UTC
Bald guy who looks a bit depressed 5/10

....as if 10,058 Goon voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Mehrdad Kor-Azor
Doomheim
#858 - 2011-09-22 00:34:47 UTC
6/10

I can barely see the tattoo...
Dalloway Jones
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#859 - 2011-09-22 08:21:47 UTC
You did a pretty good job of making it distinct which is really difficult for Amarr males. They almost always look like scowling old men. 9/10
Aldan Romar
Doomheim
#860 - 2011-09-22 08:47:33 UTC
Scowling old man here...

Yours is a beautiful composition of form and colour, very smooth and sophisticated.

9/10