These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

WTB Jin'mei or Khanid Female~ Picky buyer.

Author
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#1 - 2012-03-01 02:29:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Nylith Empyreal
As stated above I'm looking for a Female Jin'mei or Khanid av, whom in both name and portrait were taking with meticulousness upon creation and format(Lessening requirements; give me a name that isn't 4chan inspired). I would prefer one of the Sang Do / Cyber Warrior class respectively, but skills / care done shall be easily weighed against as necessary, so don't think it as the end if you're not. Please note: I will buy Jin'mei before Khanid if offered.

Secondary wants are that of a Gallente pilot whom has fairly completed their core skills, can fully t2 themselves etc. I do not care if you have Amarr spaceship command or lazer gunnery skills, I will not weigh them.

Thirdly one whom has the closest to flying the Thorax perfectly, the ability to fly it's tech 2 variants all the more wanting.

Finally any other skills perks that come with preferably of Gallente focus. Again I'm looking for a Jin'mei or Khanid female with Gallente skillsets, I hold no value in the Amarr skillsets, but I will pay accordingly / increasingly as to not rob you of their value.

Order of consideration is top to bottom of the given list, the closer the match the more I'm willing to overpay for your character. Given the state of said character and isk, I will pay up to 10-15bil max for a particular character. Any slight variant increase of the offer will be considered carefully. I will gladly add a couple bill for your troubles and sating this niche buy.

I do not mind a messy skillsheet and more than welcome other areas of expertise outside combat, such as industry, leadership etc. But note my favor will be of pvp orientation. I will not buy characters who are not amongst positives in isk, sec(ie can't get into highsec at all), omni empire standings, etc.

Also the first one who hits the ball out of the park will out of impatience be bought on the spot.

I have preference of being mailed in game if you seek for a fairly immediate response. Thanks in advance.

Who's the more foolish the fool or the fool who replies to him?

Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#2 - 2012-03-01 15:05:52 UTC
bump pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo bounce pogo pogo~

Wingmate
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-03-01 15:11:39 UTC
RPers are lol, and RPers with extensive ability using Word's thesaurus are even loller =)

i make spreadsheets for pretty cheap. contact me for more info.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197433

Cesti Tissant
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-03-01 15:36:33 UTC
Think I have you covered. At least the important stuff.

Gallente/Jin-Mei/Sang Do. Nice portrait and name. Core skills at level 5.

Have a look. See what you think and make a generous offer :)

Cesti
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#5 - 2012-03-01 15:53:11 UTC
Cesti Tissant wrote:
Think I have you covered. At least the important stuff.

Gallente/Jin-Mei/Sang Do. Nice portrait and name. Core skills at level 5.

Have a look. See what you think and make a generous offer :)

Cesti

Wow, you weren't kidding, hrm. If you're willing to hold your character a bit it would be most appreciated, Though you hit the criteria's I'm going to see if I can't get lucky with a Thorax pilot / seasoned gallente pilot. Going to send a mail with offer / proposition regardless though.

Trini Soren
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-03-01 21:35:23 UTC
Hi

I have no combat skills but but I'm well along the building, invention, research career path. Nice standings for level 4 R&D agents and good hauling capabilities.

I am of the flavor you want, though. Sang Do.

Here's the thing. If you were interested, I'd have to drop rolls, move my corp to another character, dump BP research that has been cooking for months and move a few 100b worth of assets. It would take a substantial offer to get me to do that and it's unlikely I fit what you are looking for anyway.

But if you don't ask, you never know. Do you?

Check me out here and see what you think.

PS: Jacket is not included in the sale :P
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#7 - 2012-03-01 22:15:04 UTC
Trini Soren wrote:
Hi

I have no combat skills but but I'm well along the building, invention, research career path. Nice standings for level 4 R&D agents and good hauling capabilities.

I am of the flavor you want, though. Sang Do.

Here's the thing. If you were interested, I'd have to drop rolls, move my corp to another character, dump BP research that has been cooking for months and move a few 100b worth of assets. It would take a substantial offer to get me to do that and it's unlikely I fit what you are looking for anyway.

But if you don't ask, you never know. Do you?

Check me out here and see what you think.

PS: Jacket is not included in the sale :P

Never know until you ask, I have no hate towards industrial based characters etc. But making sure that core skills, mostly involved in fittings are lvl 5 etc. engineering, electronics, and whatever gives a full tech 2 fit. Thanks for the offer though.

My current character is on it's way to maxing key core skills, the more aged / along the offered character is the better. Please post and try, you never know if you'll be 'it'.

Dominique Vasilkovsky
#8 - 2012-03-01 22:37:10 UTC
Nice jackets in this thread.

I'm completely out of your budget though: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dominique_Vasilkovsky
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#9 - 2012-03-01 22:40:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Nylith Empyreal
Dominique Vasilkovsky wrote:

I'm completely out of your budget though: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dominique_Vasilkovsky

Most likely, but to amuse the subject, how much is she worth?

And yes jackets for all, this game needs more red clothing. It's all blue or black x.x

Dominique Vasilkovsky
#10 - 2012-03-01 22:49:03 UTC
Three maybe four times your budget. It all depends what the highest SP char in a bloodline is worth to collectors.
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#11 - 2012-03-01 22:53:53 UTC
Three maybe four times your budget. It all depends what the highest SP char in a bloodline is worth to collectors.

Wow, noted. I'd extend to 20bil if a character was supreme, beyond that it's out of my budget and want to pve. Good luck on that character though, someone will be happy with it.

Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#12 - 2012-03-02 15:22:11 UTC
Bump

Michael Blakk
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-03-02 23:31:42 UTC
Friendly bump for Nylith. Big smile
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#14 - 2012-03-03 15:12:36 UTC
And bump, don't forget I'll consider Khanid too, but I still want Gallente skills or at least core stuff done.

Ilinea
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-03-04 02:16:59 UTC

Meeting of nice jackets? :)

I think I have an "idle" char with the stats you want... not really sure though, gonna check and be back if so :)

They told me to mine... and I started to mine, the market ;)

Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#16 - 2012-03-04 02:55:49 UTC
Ilinea wrote:

Meeting of nice jackets? :)

I think I have an "idle" char with the stats you want... not really sure though, gonna check and be back if so :)

By all means, take your time, in either case, yay for bumps for a picky order Big smile

Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#17 - 2012-03-04 16:51:34 UTC
Bump for a new day, don't be shy! Offer and see. Hell I'll drop the name issue, just don't give me something 4chan inspired.

Tokyo Mist
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-03-04 17:29:07 UTC
I'm thinking about selling this toon if your interested?
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tokyo_Mist
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#19 - 2012-03-04 23:33:56 UTC
Contacted and going to wait until the 20th or so to make up my mind with your character, I'm in no rush.

Still looking for more possible options, don't forget I'll accept Khanid with gallente skills as well, cheers.

Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#20 - 2012-03-05 18:31:55 UTC
Bump Pirate

12Next page