These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Wormhole PvP corp open for recruits.

Author
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-02-06 03:53:09 UTC
Megasaxon speaks the truth. Put his wisdom to the test.

Our tried and true methods have seen us achieve incredible efficiency for such a small corp.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#22 - 2012-02-06 07:43:26 UTC
Cool

http://www.wormholes.info

Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-02-08 01:57:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Komen
Another day, another bumpification of this thread. Our new member is having quite the time. Still looking for players who meet our criteria. Note that the 20+ mil SP requirement is a requirement, not a suggestion.

I'm going to talk about that right here - 20 mil is the bare minimum to be functional in wormholes. Astrometrics skills alone need to be high, 4's and 5's. Combat skills need to show some focus at such a low level. Many of our main combats are 70+ with a variety of types handled with max bonuses.

A character below 20+ would, likely, be left sitting in the POS with little or nothing to do. And idle hands...well, you know how that goes.

Also hi again Nathan. Still partying it up, I see.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#24 - 2012-02-08 04:04:06 UTC
Komen wrote:
Also hi again Nathan. Still partying it up, I see.

You bet. Glad to see you guys still around and going strong.

Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-02-09 17:03:23 UTC
You too. Incidentally we were in one of your (worm)holes last night but didn't see anyone to kill. :sad:

Please to recruit more late-evening US TZ. Pirate

Bump.

CERS is still open for recruits and actively hunting. Don't let the name put you off, it was just a holding corp for non-PvP alts before we invaded.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#26 - 2012-02-09 17:08:08 UTC
Komen wrote:
Please to recruit more late-evening US TZ. Pirate

We're trying, but that's a rough TZ to recruit for, in any area of space. Blink

Apologies for not being around to properly welcome you.

Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2012-02-11 03:14:10 UTC
We forgive you. This time.

Somewhat daily bump.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2012-02-12 21:04:56 UTC
Un-daily bump.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-02-14 05:52:40 UTC
And another one bumps the thread, and another one bumps the thread, and another one bumps another one bumps, another one bumps the thread.

Also another new recruit joins the fold.

Joooooooiiiin uuuuuuuus.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2012-02-16 05:55:09 UTC
Corp, or cult?

Join us, and find out. Or just ask the guys we spacemurdered. Tonight we ran into a few former vics. They didn't want to play. :tears:
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-02-17 04:23:36 UTC
Whoring up my post count. Lol

Also, bump.
Svodola Darkfury
Cloak and Daggers
The Initiative.
#32 - 2012-02-17 04:49:09 UTC
as the victim of these guys on one occasion and barely escaping them a second time, I can say they're pretty surgical.

If I wasn't in such a carebear mode I'd be apping ;)

Director of Frozen Corpse Industries.

Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2012-02-18 16:59:26 UTC
Svodola Darkfury wrote:
as the victim of these guys on one occasion and barely escaping them a second time, I can say they're pretty surgical.

If I wasn't in such a carebear mode I'd be apping ;)

Hey Svodola. You're a much classier space pilot than those germans we got a few days ago. Happy carebearing. Smile

Still recruiting.
Svodola Darkfury
Cloak and Daggers
The Initiative.
#34 - 2012-02-19 02:27:55 UTC
There's a reason I have your whole gang watch listed so I can run and hide quickly if I see a bunch of you all pop online at the same time ;)

Director of Frozen Corpse Industries.

Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2012-02-19 10:04:13 UTC
Svodola Darkfury wrote:
There's a reason I have your whole gang watch listed so I can run and hide quickly if I see a bunch of you all pop online at the same time ;)

Smoochies.

Bump.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2012-02-20 06:21:15 UTC
If a thread gets bumped on a forum and nobody reads it, does it really get bumped?

Of course you're reading it now, so the question is moot in this particular thread's case.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2012-02-26 07:05:28 UTC
Oopsie, no, back up with you. No rest for the wicked, I do declare.
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-03-01 08:43:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Komen
Topside.

Today we fought, outnumbered, against the top-ranked low-sec PvP corp in Eve. And won. Twice.

Sooooo....you're waiting for what, exactly?

Battleclinic
Dgram Loop
Dutch Squad
#39 - 2012-03-01 10:45:09 UTC
Komen wrote:
If a thread gets bumped on a forum and nobody reads it, does it really get bumped?

Of course you're reading it now, so the question is moot in this particular thread's case.

The thread would be in a superposition of (bumped | unbumped) until someone observes it (reads the thread) and then it would be bumped :)

Also o/ from a fellow WH dwelling corp, gotta run into you guys sooner or later <:
Komen
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2012-03-02 02:33:06 UTC
Dgram Loop wrote:
Komen wrote:

The thread would be in a superposition of (bumped | unbumped) until someone observes it (reads the thread) and then it would be bumped :)

Also o/ from a fellow WH dwelling corp, gotta run into you guys sooner or later <:

Greetings fellow hole dweller and forum metaphysics discussioneer.

Also we keep finding your POSes, but nobody's around. I'm sure we'll have a friendly picnic of tea and biscuits. Or shooting. Either way, fun times.
Previous page123Next page