These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

To FEW incursions in highsec!

Author
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-02-28 16:18:07 UTC
This thread started out badly and will end badly. There are plenty of Incursions in the game. No more are needed. Get in on the existing ones if you want to make ISK.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

TheButcherPete
Blackbase Incorporated
#22 - 2012-02-28 16:18:51 UTC
Cain Blazed wrote:

Incursion is one of the really really good things to have happen to eve. With incursions, you get a perfect transition between your solo pve into some of the good classic fleet action, with makes eve so special. Ofc running only incursions for 6 months straigth makes it boring. But in all respect, that would be your own mistake. Why do the same over and over again reptedly unless you have ocd? j/k. Money is good for a reason, so you dont have to do it. but theres alot of shiny stuff to buy in eve, so we do it. over an d over again. but its ok, theres a good community. And thru incursions we get to easlie tap into that immense universe of comunnication. I'm for increasing the numbers of incursions in all of the universe, and making the assaults and HQ's as good a payout as vanguards. Crazy you migth say, and you'll destroy the market. Bullshit i say. You give the masses money, they will spend it. And we will need money now that minerals are harder to come by!

Yeah, how about you post with your real toon instead of using an NPC alt

[b]THE KING OF EVE RADIO

If EVE is real, does that mean all of us are RMTrs?[/b]

Drew Solaert
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-02-28 16:42:45 UTC
Terrible idea. Too much ISK flowing as it is and the few there are are drawn out and farmed for days. You want a slice of it? Go start fighting for it or something.

I lied :o

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#24 - 2012-02-28 17:44:16 UTC
TheButcherPete wrote:
Cain Blazed wrote:

Incursion is one of the really really good things to have happen to eve. With incursions, you get a perfect transition between your solo pve into some of the good classic fleet action, with makes eve so special. Ofc running only incursions for 6 months straigth makes it boring. But in all respect, that would be your own mistake. Why do the same over and over again reptedly unless you have ocd? j/k. Money is good for a reason, so you dont have to do it. but theres alot of shiny stuff to buy in eve, so we do it. over an d over again. but its ok, theres a good community. And thru incursions we get to easlie tap into that immense universe of comunnication. I'm for increasing the numbers of incursions in all of the universe, and making the assaults and HQ's as good a payout as vanguards. Crazy you migth say, and you'll destroy the market. Bullshit i say. You give the masses money, they will spend it. And we will need money now that minerals are harder to come by!

Yeah, how about you post with your real toon instead of using an NPC alt

Hardly likely to happen seeing as it's either a troll or afraid of war decs as a result of being such a ship toaster

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

DJ Obsidian
RONA Legion
RONA Directorate
#25 - 2012-02-28 18:17:32 UTC
Another BTL shield whiner.

Go armor or go home.
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#26 - 2012-02-28 18:40:17 UTC
adopt wrote:
Cain Blazed wrote:

HQs make as much as VGs, VGs need to be nerf'd by 20%, AS's buffed by 10% increased spawns in all three types, more randomness, much higher DPS. Then you can have more incursions spawned.

HQ's are not as profitable as VG's can be by a longshot... the True Powers site with it's long trips almost guarrentyy the ISK/hour is under 80 million (w/o cheap Condord lp factored in), no?
An' then [email protected], he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Cain Blazed
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-02-28 18:42:38 UTC
I dont mind, trolls and warmongers are a natural part of the forum. I consider all of you free bumps to spread my opinion on the incursion matter. I welcome all of you :) Ofc im posting on an alt, why not? Lol
Cain Blazed
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-02-28 18:50:03 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:

HQ's are not as profitable as VG's can be by a longshot... the True Powers site with it's long trips almost guarrentyy the ISK/hour is under 80 million (w/o cheap Condord lp factored in), no?

It may well be, i think the reason most favor the income from vanguards, is the time factor compared to isk earned.
I belive that it will hurt the game, if vanguards gets nerfed. It probably wont be as interesting to do incursions all together if the reward of waiting for a fleet etc gives you less payout for your time. You would in many cases have to spend alot longer making the isk you would need to fuel the other aspects of eve your involved in.
Previous page12