These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Xenuria for CSM!

First post
Author
Alphea Abbra
Project Promethion
#421 - 2012-02-19 12:25:03 UTC
I saw the thing have a list it would "fight" for a few pages back, but now I wanted to look for it, it was so tiny I couldn't find it!

Does anyone care enough to repost in 5 minutes to I can find my magnifying glass?
Xenuria
#422 - 2012-02-19 14:02:14 UTC
I will be releasing another video sometime soon.
Alphea Abbra
Project Promethion
#423 - 2012-02-19 14:15:41 UTC
Xenuria wrote:

Good, there might be a voter somewhere you have not scared away already!
Dalmont Delantee
Gecko Corp
#424 - 2012-02-19 15:04:09 UTC
Quickly lost my vote talking about gender/'sexual politics. Doesn't belong in EVE and gay people are just like everyone else, they don't need to have "special" treatment.

If you want to be confused in your gender positioning, why bring it into a game. Plus half the guys have female toons anyway...

Now what EVE related things are you into? Like maybe any views on mining?
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#425 - 2012-02-19 15:54:32 UTC  |  Edited by: rodyas
Nice slippery slope theory. All the guys play as female avatars, which starts the slipper slope, they keep falling down the slope and now need girls with dicks and other wierd ****.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

xcvr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#426 - 2012-02-19 18:16:53 UTC
Xenuria wrote:

Translation : "I can't handle this thread anymore, it's too hard to try to understand people and their desires, I'll just make movies of myself somewhere else instead."
Xenuria
#427 - 2012-02-19 18:21:40 UTC
xcvr wrote:
Xenuria wrote:

Translation : "I can't handle this thread anymore, it's too hard to try to understand people and their desires, I'll just make movies of myself somewhere else instead."

You really don't get it do you?
Maybe you should do some research on the term propaganda. I think you will find it is very effective at getting people elected.
xcvr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#428 - 2012-02-19 18:30:44 UTC  |  Edited by: xcvr
Xenuria wrote:
xcvr wrote:
Xenuria wrote:

Maybe you should do some research on the term propaganda. I think you will find it is very effective at getting people elected.

Sure beats trying to understand what the constituents want.

Oh wait, it won't.

No amount of propaganda is going to override your idiocy.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#429 - 2012-02-19 18:48:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Xenuria wrote:
xcvr wrote:
Xenuria wrote:

And yet you misunderstood why propaganda is used in the first place. For example in 1930's & 40's Germany and the Soviet Union, propaganda was very effective back then because these societies were politically illiberal. Also at the same time, propaganda here in the United States, the UK, etc were appreciative of propaganda because it reminded them of the common interest that they all shared: that they were nations at war. Your propaganda is not the former but the latter and no one shares your interest. The 139 likes or whatever are because they're "supporting" your joke campaign.
Travis Wells
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#430 - 2012-02-19 18:49:17 UTC
none of my questions have been answered, stilll.....
xcvr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#431 - 2012-02-20 01:48:41 UTC
And when ideas come up after here related to the above, they didn't come from him.
xcvr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#432 - 2012-02-20 01:51:04 UTC
Quoting to set in stone:
VVV

-Platform listed in priority order-

LGBT issues
All Genders can wear all clothing
All Genders can have all hairstyles
All Genders can have whatever sex characteristics they want
All Genders can have all makeup styles and colors

Vanity Features
Ship Painting
Corp emblem on outfits
Corp emblem tattoos
Corp emblem on ships

Mission fixes
Retooling of the reward system for all missions and arcs. Bonus reward should scale with how long it takes to complete a mission.

NPC Fixes
NPCs are still using the old outdated pre-nerf ECM and such. This needs to be fixed. If the player gets nerfed then so should the rats.
Aggro is still messed up in some missions and encounters were despite having aggro drones will be targeted.

^^^
Xenuria
#433 - 2012-02-20 11:24:39 UTC
The reason my platform is so small is because I do not want to make big promises and then not be able to keep them. I am playing this legit and I intend to win without falling into any of the the cheap trickery that the mittani uses to get his support.
Grumpy Owly
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#434 - 2012-02-21 16:37:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Grumpy Owly
Grumpy Owly wrote:
Posting in the hope for a candidacy view on the following: Bounty Hunting

I hope it isnt an overly strange request to have expectations you might respond to the above repeated request.

If anything it might be nice to answer a topic relating to the actual game for once?

(Though I do fear the relative repercussions of seeing a video with you dressed as the almighty Fett regardless of impartiality in my questioning. Blink )
Xenuria
#435 - 2012-02-21 19:20:33 UTC
Grumpy Owly wrote:
Grumpy Owly wrote:
Posting in the hope for a candidacy view on the following: Bounty Hunting

I hope it isnt an overly strange request to have expectations you might respond to the above repeated request.

If anything it might be nice to answer a topic relating to the actual game for once?

(Though I do fear the relative repercussions of seeing a video with you dressed as the almighty Fett regardless of impartiality in my questioning. Blink )

I do not know enough about bounty hunting to formulate an intelligent opinion on the matter.
Xenuria
#436 - 2012-02-26 00:10:37 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
Does anybody have any specific questions about how I would change the NEX?

Edit: Forum moderation part removed, CCP Phantom
Turoc Acnor
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#437 - 2012-02-26 02:29:43 UTC
How will your views change now that you're part of a nullsec bloc?

This is a signature.

Xenuria
#438 - 2012-02-26 02:52:01 UTC
Turoc Acnor wrote:
How will your views change now that you're part of a nullsec bloc?

They won't...
Sentinel Eeex
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#439 - 2012-02-26 06:02:12 UTC
Do you seriously believe that joining Shadow will suddenly bring you their votes?
Xenuria
#440 - 2012-02-28 15:57:35 UTC
Sentinel Eeex wrote:
Do you seriously believe that joining Shadow will suddenly bring you their votes?

No.

But it will bring me isk and cool stuff to play with.