These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

mining boosters

Author
Marcus Harikari
#1 - 2012-02-28 00:40:11 UTC
somebody needs to "invent" a mining (and/or gas harvesting) booster(s) (wink wink nudge nudge CCP)

it would increase mining yield and decrease defense resistance...and/or manuevrability (spelling?), thereby making the ship more prone to ganking however increasing the mining yield

this would be very popular
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#2 - 2012-02-28 00:49:11 UTC
So basically what you want is faster mining? Pretty sure I've seen this thread before.

/me sits back with popcorn and waits for the other trolls to arrive.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2012-02-28 02:01:22 UTC
Marcus Harikari wrote:
somebody needs to "invent" a mining (and/or gas harvesting) booster(s) (wink wink nudge nudge CCP)

it would increase mining yield and decrease defense resistance...and/or manuevrability (spelling?), thereby making the ship more prone to ganking however increasing the mining yield

this would be very popular

It would also be very illegal in highsec :)
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-02-28 05:10:39 UTC
There's literally no reason for this whatsoever.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

mxzf
Shovel Bros
#5 - 2012-02-28 05:32:06 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
There's literally no reason for this whatsoever.

Yep, we know that. The OP's just another person who thinks that "mining yield improvements will only affect my yield, so I'll be making more ISK". Unfortunately, nothing could be further than the truth, so we are forced to repeatedly explain it over and over and over again to such posters ad nauseum.