These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

INCARNA confirmed as a PROTOTYPE

First post First post
Author
Alissa Solette
Emergency Exit
#81 - 2011-09-21 12:10:50 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
CCP apologists spotted.

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#82 - 2011-09-21 12:11:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Alpheias
Miilla wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Miilla wrote:
Eve has a new weapon... It is spreading it is called the RAGE virus.

I see you also managed to get it, along with everything else you manage somehow to end up with. You should really see a gynecologist.

Also, I should aim for your head to destroy the brain but that seems silly now.

You should see a buttologist for that butthurt.

Look, I know this is the internet and whatnots but as usual, you write a sentence that doesn't even make sense. You just try too hard and your hard effort falls flat.

CCP always stick their collective fingers where they doesn't belong and gets the whole community in a uproar so I dare say, their ability to lash out butthurt on a daily basis is unrivaled.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Epiphaniess
Verboten Technologies
#83 - 2011-09-21 12:20:32 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
This would explain why CCP wanted to shove WiS down our throats with their original intention of making WiS mandatory.

It was always a bad idea to try and make it mandatory even if it was complete and better than our expectations. But especially with it's current state. WiS should of always stated a nice side line not something that interrupts our fun, pulls us out from the main reason we are all here, which is internet spaceships.

But I still want to see them finish it. It does suck that it is sort of a prototype we are beta testing, but then most things in MMOs turn out that way. MMOs are never finished and you are always beta testing the new features, when they get released.