These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

ISN - Incursion Shiny Network - Incursion Community

First post First post
Author
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-02-26 23:49:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Herr Ronin
Incursion Shiny Network is a successful Incursion community that was created in the late 2011, Currently being managed by Noble Ranger , Kodavor and Bozl1n . Incursion Shiny Network has earned its reputation by fielding full pirate faction fleets in the Incursion scene, That being said there where only a handful of communities that could compete against our Incursion fleets, Meaning with nobody around to take us on for site or system control, We relished the rewards from the Vanguard systems.

When Inferno came knocking on Incursions doorstep, A lot of communities fell apart with the recent Nerf, With only a short list of Incursion communities left standing, Incursion Shiny Network started to look into Assaults, Getting the kill orders correct and keeping the standards of our community. We still remain Vanguard focused but now have conquered all of the Incursions sites including many Kundulini sites . All of it was possible trough hard work and support of or pilots in the core.

How To Join

Joining Incursion Shiny Network is simple, We currently have two ingame channels, This helps us maintain our community and gives it some infastructure.

ISN Secondary - This is our "Public" channel, If you are new to our community or want to join us this is the channel that you wish to join, This enables you to join and post your fitting, If your fitting meets our standards then you will be pulled into a fleet by one of our trusted Fleet Commanders.

ISN Primary - This is our "Members" channel, Once you have joined our fleets and the Fleet Commander is happy with you and how you do in the fleet as DPS or Logi, You will then be invited here.

If you are going to join our public channel, Please do so in a mature frame of mind, If any trolling or bullying is taking place you will be banned from our channels, Please make sure you act mature.

Requirements

The only ships that we fly in our community is Pirate Faction/T3 so please do not come into our channel with T1 Hulls and Meta 4 Guns, You will not be invited into fleet, We are a high standards community, I will give you more fitting information below.

With maxed out OGB

Machariels/Nightmares: T2 Guns, All Resistances Above 70%
Vindicator: T2 Guns, All Resistances Above 70%
Basilisks: Logistics 5, 5 T2 Shield Reps, Sufficient Tank
Scimmitar: Logistics 5, 4 T2 Shield Reps, Sufficient Tank
T3 Cruisers: T2 Guns, All Resistances Above 70%

Please note that we no longer have a public Mailing List for our Fittings due to various reasons.

ISN Management

Bozl1n
Noble Ranger
Kodavor

I'll Race You For A Amburhgear

Kodavor
Iz Doge Korp .
#2 - 2012-02-26 23:54:06 UTC
Confirmed .
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-02-26 23:57:30 UTC
Kodavor wrote:
Confirmed .

You allways have been a man of many words :D

Demus DaVet
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-02-26 23:58:27 UTC
Great Community, Great guys and gals, Great FC's to fly with, and a Great bunch to FC for.

spottington
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#5 - 2012-02-27 00:15:14 UTC
Definately accurate.

Release the Ponies of war.
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-02-27 00:20:07 UTC
spottington wrote:
Definately accurate.

Release the Ponies of war.

That i shall... Twisted

LePak Muule
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-02-27 00:50:05 UTC
Very solid community.

Whatever you do, please don't use t1 ammo... or even try to lie about your fits.

Ship scanning fcs are known to frequent this channel ^.^v
york l
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-02-27 01:16:44 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Grossvogel
(snip — ISD Grossvogel)
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2012-02-27 01:18:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Substantia Nigra
So, how does this thread differ from a previous similarly titled one ... that since changed its name to 'retired' (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=67987)?

Hafta say I found that one very confusing but understood it to be some sort of pony-shagging incursion griefing effort. Perhaps I misread it ... but there does seem to have been a fair bit of direction change in the original posting. Whatever ISN may or may not be, I think weird has to figure somewhere in the description.

Me? I reckon I'd avoid you, like the plague, if I were out there in incursion-land ... but then I may just have part of the story.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-02-27 01:19:53 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Grossvogel
(snip — ISD Grossvogel)

Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-02-27 01:23:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Herr Ronin
Substantia Nigra wrote:
So, how does this thread differ from a previous similarly titled one ... that since changed its name to 'retired' (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=67987)?

Hafta say I found that one very confusing but understood it to be some sort of pony-shagging incursion griefing effort. Perhaps I misread it ... but there does seem to have been a fair bit of direction change in the original posting. Whatever ISN may or may not be, I think weird has to figure somewhere in the description.

Me? I reckon I'd avoid you, like the plague, if I were out there in incursion-land ... but then I may just have part of the story.

Yes, There has been alot of confusion, Alot of drama, ISN is under new managment due to the original owner, Scammed the channel and its members, Including myself, Like i said, Myself and three other people are making sure this community stays online, It is a very solid and warm community to incursion run in.

If you wish to avoid us, Then feel free, Regarding to the old forum posts, ignore them.

Also, Less on the pony hating..

york l
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-02-27 01:27:43 UTC
Love you to ronin <3
chris 3051
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-02-27 01:30:58 UTC
I Heard you guys run 12 man fleets to beat SSN . MIND explaining why you guys do that ? QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-02-27 01:36:57 UTC
chris 3051 wrote:
I Heard you guys run 12 man fleets to beat SSN . MIND explaining why you guys do that ? QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

If you took notice, SSN run 12 on grid, The reason we do this is to beat any contests, Another thing, With 12 on grid you get a better isk per hour than 11 on grid.

Its a system that works very well and has had no complaints.

york l
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-02-27 01:43:20 UTC
Dark Nemesis called you a sore loser :P
Also we run 11
But i mean Ewwww ISN i'd never be seen in one of those fleets..... (looks around shiftily)
Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#16 - 2012-02-27 04:26:21 UTC
york l wrote:
Dark Nemesis called you a sore loser :P
Also we run 11
But i mean Ewwww ISN i'd never be seen in one of those fleets..... (looks around shiftily)

I don't ever recall running 12 on grid during my time in ISN.

Great network, sorry to hear about the scam troubles of recent times, glad to see that the group has picked up and persisted.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2012-02-27 05:09:53 UTC
Substantia Nigra wrote:

I have to agree with this.

It's really strange seeing all these Incursion recruitment threads right after Darius posted his 'Killing Mothership and ganking Incursion runners' thread.

Especially since these Incursion recruitment threads don't have a very long shelf life.
Kodavor
Iz Doge Korp .
#18 - 2012-02-27 08:05:10 UTC
Who is Darius ? What is grid ? ... and can I join SSN ?
Diamond Pendant
State War Academy
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-02-27 15:28:09 UTC
ISN is safe. I had to get screened to become a logi. All other logi i have flown with are amazing. Once a logi dc'd but due to the required fits and the quality of the pilots the fleet barely noticed. ISN always win.

Darius is a griefer who has been popping MOMs to end incursions and they sometimes gank incursion fleets. It is a hazard. I have had no problems but know people who have.

ISN did have some difficulties with the old head bloke but he has gone, so things are good.
fuer0n
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-02-27 19:22:23 UTC
this darius, does it drop good loot? Big smile
123Next pageLast page