These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Red Frog Freight services is no longer safe and secure.

Author
Skidooo
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-02-26 00:28:18 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
I have, with very little effort, infiltrated RF Freight and killed three of their freighters in 40 minutes.



Killmails removed. Navigator.
Skidooo
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-02-26 00:31:53 UTC
Did i mention that i am a goon alt??
Ikra Atarm
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-02-26 00:35:07 UTC
Kmails or it didn't happen :p
Skidooo
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-02-26 00:37:59 UTC
Ikra Atarm wrote:
Kmails or it didn't happen :p



bad troll is bad
Ikra Atarm
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-02-26 00:39:19 UTC
Nice editing :p
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#6 - 2012-02-26 00:42:36 UTC
Wow, you are 1337.

Can I sire your children?

[/sarcasm]

As well: 0/10.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Skidooo
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-02-26 00:49:26 UTC
Ikra Atarm wrote:
Nice editing :p



was done before you posted.
Skidooo
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-02-26 00:50:09 UTC
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Wow, you are 1337.

Can I sire your children?

[/sarcasm]

As well: 0/10.



someones an RF Freight alt
Weiland Taur
Cerberus Federation
Tactical Supremacy
#9 - 2012-02-26 01:45:04 UTC

The ability to infiltrate a corp is insignificant compared to the power of...

No but seriously, good kills but corps are so easy to infiltrate it's almost a mark of shame if you don't have a spy inside.
Skidooo
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-02-26 01:52:03 UTC
Weiland Taur wrote:

The ability to infiltrate a corp is insignificant compared to the power of...

No but seriously, good kills but corps are so easy to infiltrate it's almost a mark of shame if you don't have a spy inside.



not all are that easy. some are actually really hard to get in.
Weiland Taur
Cerberus Federation
Tactical Supremacy
#11 - 2012-02-26 01:56:08 UTC

Well good kills none the less.
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-02-26 02:40:25 UTC
Now explain how is getting 1b worth of collateral for getting my 800m worth of goods blown up not safe or not secure.
Dersk
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#13 - 2012-02-26 02:45:24 UTC
Abdiel Kavash wrote:
Now explain how is getting 1b worth of collateral for getting my 800m worth of goods blown up not safe or not secure.


... when they're moving your pos fuel because you don't have a neutral freighter alt?
Skidooo
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-02-26 02:47:20 UTC
Weiland Taur wrote:

Well good kills none the less.

Xayder
Fuel Blocks for Dante
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#15 - 2012-02-26 03:12:54 UTC
a Goon dont gank nice players who doing a exellent service for CCP's terrible game called EvE Online

I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main

Vince Snetterton
#16 - 2012-02-26 03:52:57 UTC
Xayder wrote:
a Goon dont gank nice players who doing a exellent service for CCP's terrible game called EvE Online


I don't know if this is a legit comment by a goon or not.

Bottom line, goons quite likely do use Red Frog and are quite unhappy when their loads get blown up, even with the collateral.
Or even more likely, goon alts are already running freighters in Red Frog and some goon just lost a freighter.
Skidooo
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-02-26 03:54:55 UTC
Vince Snetterton wrote:
Xayder wrote:
a Goon dont gank nice players who doing a exellent service for CCP's terrible game called EvE Online


I don't know if this is a legit comment by a goon or not.

Bottom line, goons quite likely do use Red Frog and are quite unhappy when their loads get blown up, even with the collateral.
Or even more likely, goon alts are already running freighters in Red Frog and some goon just lost a freighter.



neither is the case.
T0RT0ISE
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2012-02-26 04:04:15 UTC
Congrats, that is some elite Pr0 P3P bro. Fascinating. How ever did you manage to tank their damage long enough to kill them?
Skidooo
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-02-26 04:06:29 UTC
T0RT0ISE wrote:
Congrats, that is some elite Pr0 P3P bro. Fascinating. How ever did you manage to tank their damage long enough to kill them?


jealousy tears are best tears
T0RT0ISE
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-02-26 04:26:14 UTC
I really wish I could kill non-combat targets. It's a dream of mine and obviously I am incredibly jealous of your abilities.
123Next pageLast page