These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Sniperboy Attempts Collection on Imaginary Loans, Threatens CCP Intervention.

Author
Lola Humpsalot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2011-09-20 10:38:57 UTC
ow noes, how awful... you better pay up before CCP starts the 'yanking'
Ante Christ
Doomheim
#42 - 2011-09-20 11:21:18 UTC
seany1212 wrote:
Ante Christ wrote:
Wow, I am amazed at the content response to this scam troll. He is literally tryin to troll you into a scam.

LOLWUT?

scams are an integral part of eve, if by some insane chance that guy gave them 16billion isk then they were free to turn around and go ´lol bye´ from the beginning, CCP has said numerous times that people getting scammed. Sniperboy is dillusional at best to think he could get any isk from them by threatening CCP intervention and clearly the guys who created this thread know they wont be touched or this thread would not exist. The entertaining part for me is how hard he´s trying to push the threat of CCP intervention Lol

I am very familiar with this. However, I believe he didn't even give anything to the said people he is demanding pay out of. This purely looks to me as he is trolling them via a scare tactic to try to get free ****. Which is frankly, a pathetic scam which is a waste of time and effort.
Bunglist Powah
Cromulent Industries
#43 - 2011-09-20 16:10:39 UTC
Daemon Ceed wrote:
..Just do yourself a favor an block him...that is unless you gain much entertainment from his babbling diatribe...

Enjoying the Tears of Impotent Rage™ too much to block him.
Plus, he hasn't seen this forum thread yet.
Much fun will be had when he does :P
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#44 - 2011-09-20 16:45:40 UTC
Bunglist Powah wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:
..Just do yourself a favor an block him...that is unless you gain much entertainment from his babbling diatribe...

Enjoying the Tears of Impotent Rage™ too much to block him.
Plus, he hasn't seen this forum thread yet.
Much fun will be had when he does :P

Sounds like an attempted haiku.

Quote:
No Phoenix for him;
Tears of Rage fall on deaf ears!
Commit seppuku?

http://www.wormholes.info

Cable Udan
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#45 - 2011-09-20 16:51:43 UTC
This is utterly hilarious though unless epic troll, this guy must have some mental issues or is 13.

Please keep the tears flowing good sir!
Cattegirn
Imperial Guardians
Tactical Narcotics Team
#46 - 2011-09-20 17:00:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Cattegirn
Quote:
scams are an integral part of eve, if by some insane chance that guy gave them 16billion isk then they were free to turn around and go ´lol bye´ from the beginning, CCP has said numerous times that people getting scammed. Sniperboy is dillusional at best to think he could get any isk from them by threatening CCP intervention and clearly the guys who created this thread know they wont be touched or this thread would not exist. The entertaining part for me is how hard he´s trying to push the threat of CCP intervention

I agree with this.

OP - No offence, but this really looks to me like a pre-emptive campaign to discredit the cash you may have taken from him. The emails posted don't make him look like a nut, he just looks like he thinks you're stupid enough to believe him (re:ccp). I guess I'm missing something though because plenty of people are enjoying the thread. :) To me he seems like your usual eccentric eve player.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2011-09-20 17:03:38 UTC
Whose trolling who? The Troll who would troll a scam or the trolled who trolls back? O_o;

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Cattegirn
Imperial Guardians
Tactical Narcotics Team
#48 - 2011-09-20 17:06:20 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:
Whose trolling who? The Troll who would troll a scam or the trolled who trolls back? O_o;

He's saying that the framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the pater noster.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2011-09-20 17:30:58 UTC
Cattegirn wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:

He's saying that the framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the pater noster.

QTFW + Like

LolLolLolLolLol

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Bunglist Powah
Cromulent Industries
#50 - 2011-09-20 17:33:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Bunglist Powah
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Sounds like an attempted haiku.

No Phoenix for him;
Tears of Rage fall on deaf ears!
Commit seppuku?
How's this:

CCP will yank
loans only for sniperboy
and nobody else.

Cattegirn wrote:
I agree with this.

OP - No offence, but this really looks to me like a pre-emptive campaign to discredit the cash you may have taken from him. The emails posted don't make him look like a nut, he just looks like he thinks you're stupid enough to believe him (re:ccp). I guess I'm missing something though because plenty of people are enjoying the thread. :) To me he seems like your usual eccentric eve player.
He may well have lent or given isk to the previous corp leaders, I don't know as I've never seen any actual evidence of it and it was before my time. I've not taken anything from him apart from hot air of the type he sent in those mails. He's always been big on threats and low on action, so instead of blocking I thought I'd share the lulz :P

According to him he's one of the greatest players in Eve and has many personal friends in CCP. I've never been sure whether everything he says is bulls**t or just most of it...
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2011-09-20 19:02:47 UTC
Bunglist Powah wrote:
According to him he's one of the greatest players in Eve and has many personal friends in CCP. I've never been sure whether everything he says is bulls**t or just most of it...

ah man, I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

he really must be missing his meds or the pharmacy is low on stock or smthLol

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Cattegirn
Imperial Guardians
Tactical Narcotics Team
#52 - 2011-09-20 19:21:17 UTC
Bunglist Powah wrote:

Safe bet he's reaching out on a limb there :)
bringrainfire
Industrial Spy Network
#53 - 2011-09-20 20:17:20 UTC
Drake Draconis

At least I'm not the one who kicked everyone out of an alliance based on suspicions and jealousy.

Further more you are the one that dosnt have any friends left outside your little pathetic group. Roll
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#54 - 2011-09-20 21:32:14 UTC
bringrainfire wrote:
Drake Draconis

At least I'm not the one who kicked everyone out of an alliance based on suspicions and jealousy.

Further more you are the one that dosnt have any friends left outside your little pathetic group. Roll

U Mad Bro?

bringrainfire
Industrial Spy Network
#55 - 2011-09-20 22:47:26 UTC
R U Mad Bro?
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#56 - 2011-09-20 23:36:42 UTC
bringrainfire wrote:
Drake Draconis

Is that the guy??? Big smile

http://www.wormholes.info

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#57 - 2011-09-20 23:57:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Draconis
Nathan Jameson wrote:
bringrainfire wrote:
Drake Draconis

Is that the guy??? Big smile

You mean I forgot to ransom them for trillions of isk?

Damn....knew I forgot to do something.

bringrainfire
Industrial Spy Network
#58 - 2011-09-21 03:05:18 UTC
^^^ finally he admits to his stupidity ^^^
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#59 - 2011-09-21 03:29:41 UTC
bringrainfire wrote:

You know...some of us like to stick to the thread....like I Was referring to the original poster's subject of attention.

I guess your too mad to pay attention.

Clarina Kusoni
Perkone
Caldari State
#60 - 2011-09-21 03:42:46 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:
bringrainfire wrote:

You know...some of us like to stick to the thread....like I Was referring to the original poster's subject of attention.

I guess your too mad to pay attention.

inb4 the imminent "it's you're* ***, which, judging by his attitude so far, is inevitable.