These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

EVE: Inferno....STILL no Love for Industry

Author
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#1 - 2012-02-22 21:20:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
YET again.

I guess Winter 2013 ?? Maybe ????

I'm just SAYIN'.......

(thanks CSM 6) Roll

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2012-02-22 21:22:37 UTC  |  Edited by: baltec1
If we ignore the new BC, mods, better POS fuel, PI update buffed AF and all things blaster/rail/gal.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#3 - 2012-02-22 21:24:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
baltec1 wrote:
If we ignore the new BC (GANK MOBILES), mods, better (MORE EXPENSIVE) POS fuel, PI (HIGHER TAXES & POCO Tax Bu--Sh--) update ect...

fixed..........

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Mekhana
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-02-22 21:25:51 UTC
What is this industry you speak of?

Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex! Sange por Sange! Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis. lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 

Anthemius Heb
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-02-22 21:25:56 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
YET again.

I'm just SAYIN'.......

(thanks CSM 6) Roll

Lul, you thought the CSM are there for something more than the +1 ego and the free trip to Iceland. LOL!
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#6 - 2012-02-22 21:26:53 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
If we ignore the new BC (GANK MOBILES), mods, better (MORE EXPENSIVE) POS fuel, PI (HIGHER TAXES) update ect...

fixed..........

Who builds those ships? I do.

Higher PI taxes? Move to low sec/0.0

POS fuel? I build that too, my god it has made running a pos so much easyer and made me so much money.

In short, you are terrible at industry if you did not benefit from crucible.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#7 - 2012-02-22 21:27:43 UTC
Anthemius Heb wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
YET again.

I'm just SAYIN'.......

(thanks CSM 6) Roll

Lul, you thought the CSM are there for something more than the +1 ego and the free trip to Iceland. LOL!

lol. Acknowledged that fact with my lame sarcasm and eyeroll.

Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#8 - 2012-02-22 21:28:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Gogela
You're doing it wrong. If Inferno leads to totalhelldeath and null wars and a carebear highsec blender (wardec repair) and new faction warfare interest it will have been, by extension, a great industrial expansion because you will be selling a lot more ships and modules.

Start building Drakes, Onyx, and Nighthawks... I'm in the market. Pirate

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#9 - 2012-02-22 21:28:58 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
If we ignore the new BC (GANK MOBILES), mods, better (MORE EXPENSIVE) POS fuel, PI (HIGHER TAXES) update ect...

fixed..........

Who builds those ships? I do.

Higher PI taxes? Move to low sec/0.0

POS fuel? I build that too, my god it has made running a pos so much easyer and made me so much money.

In short, you are terrible at industry if you did not benefit from crucible.

Oh, trust me, I'm making a FREAKING FORTUNE from Fuel Blocks, but this is NOT what we have in mind and you know it. Yawn.

Anthemius Heb
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-02-22 21:31:05 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Anthemius Heb wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
YET again.

I'm just SAYIN'.......

(thanks CSM 6) Roll

lol. Acknowledged that fact with my lame sarcasm and eyeroll.

If it's in the interest of the corporation that the CSM's belong to they'll propose it and pursue it until it's implemented. If it isn't then I'm afraid you're **** out of luck.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#11 - 2012-02-22 21:31:22 UTC
So far here it's all about Industrialists lapping up the droppings by default from other effects....NO DIRECT INDUSTRY LOVE HERE, FOLKS.

Jeez......

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2012-02-22 21:32:07 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

Oh, trust me, I'm making a FREAKING FORTUNE from Fuel Blocks, but this is NOT what we have in mind and you know it. Yawn.

And what do you have in mind?

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#13 - 2012-02-22 21:32:11 UTC
Anthemius Heb wrote:

If it's in the interest of the corporation that the CSM's belong to they'll propose it and pursue it until it's implemented. If it isn't then I'm afraid you're **** out of luck.

Very true, as we learn.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#14 - 2012-02-22 21:33:42 UTC
baltec1 wrote:

And what do you have in mind?

Cool

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#15 - 2012-02-22 21:39:05 UTC
Was hoping for a bit more than thatStraight

It would have to be something impressive to beat what CCP has planned for this summer.
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#16 - 2012-02-22 22:00:19 UTC
baltec1 wrote:

It would have to be something impressive to beat what CCP has planned for this summer.

I suppose as a goon Mittens has already told you guys exactly what's coming up, then? No surprises.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#17 - 2012-02-22 22:07:51 UTC
TheBreadMuncher wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

I suppose as a goon Mittens has already told you guys exactly what's coming up, then? No surprises.

CCP said this summer is all about war.

Don't need our Dear Leader whom everyone should vote for to tell me this will be great for industry.
Ajita al Tchar
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-02-22 22:16:41 UTC
BREAKING NEWS AT FIVE! Theme of the summer expansion only now revealed, SUDDENLY no industry updates.

Roll

Hasn't it been known for a while that the summer expansion's focus is war, in particular that part of it where ships go boom rather than rebuilt? I'm not sure why you're surprised that there aren't any major indy upgrades. Additionally, better war mechanics = more wars because more goodfites and less obnoxious **** to deal with = greater demand for ships and modules = kind of an indy buff. War is the driving force behind just about everything in EVE and many aspects of it are pretty ******* broken and are in worse state than most industrial aspects, I think it's only fair that it gets looked at before industry, and I'm saying this as someone whose primary income comes from the clickfest that industry is currently (yep, still more fun than most PvE)

That said, how do you know there won't be any changes at all to anything industry-related?
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#19 - 2012-02-22 22:20:59 UTC
Ajita al Tchar wrote:

That said, how do you know there won't be any changes at all to anything industry-related?

Because of protus.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-02-22 22:23:59 UTC
I trust you have some suggestions for different ways to make selecting a blueprint and factory slot more interesting and exciting. Perhaps you're running for the CSM as a representative of industrialists? Have you even made a decent well thought out proposal to the current CSM in their forum?

Of course not; its so much easier to complain than it is to be a functional part of the solution.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

123Next pageLast page