These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Mass Effect 3 - Take Earth Back Trailer

Author
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#21 - 2012-02-22 16:47:06 UTC
Victor Valka wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
Anyway, I feel bad for all of those getting the game and are about to be screwed over on DLC and stuff.

What do you mean?

There is a good thread about it on neogaf and elsewhere. You should google it. They are milking the cow to deathWhat?=EA
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-02-22 18:17:16 UTC
Victor Valka wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
Victor Valka wrote:
My immediate reaction to this trailer was: "Bull! Mako can't drive straight like that! Way to set unrealistic gameplay expectations, Bioware!" Lol

The Mako on the PC version was fine tbh, it was the Xbox version that sucked.

I played it on PC. It was a PITA. Mandatory driving sequences my arse! X

I have to say that the Mako seemed to have a suspension made of jelly tbh.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#23 - 2012-02-22 18:40:47 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-02-22 19:22:08 UTC
2bhammered wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0vrJ-y2zM

ME3 has crossed the line!

Sucks to be poor I guess, I ordered my collectors edition months ago and its well worth it and its the last game in that series. You get a hard backed art book, a lithograph of the Normandy and some extra IG content. Considering the cost of the standard edition of the game the collectors edition is worth it when you consider the RL physical stuff that comes with the box.

Bioware/EA are doing nothing wrong rewarding the fans by adding extra IG content for those who are willing to pay more for a fancy edition.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#25 - 2012-02-22 19:35:56 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

Sucks to be poor I guess, I ordered my collectors edition months ago and its well worth it and its the last game in that series. You get a hard backed art book, a lithograph of the Normandy and some extra IG content. Considering the cost of the standard edition of the game the collectors edition is worth it when you consider the RL physical stuff that comes with the box.

Bioware/EA are doing nothing wrong rewarding the fans by adding extra IG content for those who are willing to pay more for a fancy edition.

Roll

Do you read what you write before you hit reply?
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-02-22 19:42:40 UTC
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

Roll

Yes I watched the video, it was mostly a self entitled butt hurt guy moaning that there's a unique character available in the collectors edition.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#27 - 2012-02-22 19:47:17 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

Roll

Yes I watched the video, it was mostly a self entitled butt hurt guy moaning that there's a unique character available in the collectors edition.

#23Posted: 2012.02.22 18:40 | Report

Watch it again, you didn't get it, either you lied about watching it or you are unable to comprehend it, so you are either stupid or ignorant, which is it?
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-02-22 19:49:53 UTC
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

Roll

Watch it again, you didn't get it. Your reply to the video is really stupid.

You are stupid, the dude is demanding that collectors edition content should be in the standard edition. The only reason its "on the disk" is because people have the option to buy that character as a DLC if they want.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#29 - 2012-02-22 19:54:10 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:

You are stupid, the dude is demanding that collectors edition content should be in the standard edition. The only reason its "on the disk" is because people have the option to buy that character as a DLC if they want.

"Watch it again, you didn't get it. Your reply to the video is really stupid."

Either you lied about watching it or you are unable to comprehend it, so you are either stupid or ignorant, which is it?
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-02-22 20:38:21 UTC
Obviously you are the one failing to comprehend the video, he rants about the extra character being in the collectors edition being available as an optional DLC. Then he expands the rant into how he should be entitled to all content "on the disk".

Why are you unable to comprehend that the two separate sections of the rant are linked? Hang on I have an idea,

THE TWO PARTS OF THE RANT ARE LINKED111!!!1111

Does that help? It suits your style.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#31 - 2012-02-22 20:47:58 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
Obviously you are the one failing to comprehend the video, he rants about the extra character being in the collectors edition being available as an optional DLC. Then he expands the rant into how he should be entitled to all content "on the disk".

Why are you unable to comprehend that the two separate sections of the rant are linked? Hang on I have an idea,

THE TWO PARTS OF THE RANT ARE LINKED111!!!1111

Does that help? It suits your style.

"Watch it again, you didn't get it. Your reply to the video is really stupid."

Either you lied about watching it or you are unable to comprehend it, so you are either stupid or ignorant, which is it?

Well, which is it? So far my bet is stupid.
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-02-22 20:50:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Jhagiti Tyran
That post doesn't get any better when you repeat it ya know.

EDIT

I give up, keep quoting the same post over and over. I have a policy of not arguing with retards. so knock yourself out, keep licking them windows.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#33 - 2012-02-22 21:00:46 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
That post doesn't get any better when you repeat it ya know.

EDIT

I give up, keep quoting the same post over and over. I have a policy of not arguing with retards. so knock yourself out, keep licking them windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-02-23 20:19:49 UTC
So your video dude was a self entitled whining idiot. The Prothean character is in every edition of the game, he delivers all the plot lines and contributes to the story in every edition. Nothing is left out or missed at all because the character is there.

If you want the Prothean as a squad mate then you need the Collectors edition. Look how stupid 2bhammered is.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#35 - 2012-02-23 20:21:56 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
So your video dude was a self entitled whining idiot. The Prothean character is in every edition of the game, he delivers all the plot lines and contributes to the story in every edition. Nothing is left out or missed at all because the character is there.

If you want the Prothean as a squad mate then you need the Collectors edition. Look how stupid 2bhammered is.

He is in every edition of the game as a squad mate IF you pay extra money same day the game is released, look how stupid Tyran is, againRoll

Lol

By the way, it took you another day to make this comment? Seriously, you still don't get the video and the point of it, go back to school man or eat more vitamins and lay of the crack!
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-02-23 20:30:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Jhagiti Tyran
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:

He is in every edition of the game as a squad mate IF you pay extra money same day the game is released, look how stupid Tyran is, againRoll

Lol

By the way, it took you another day to make this comment? Seriously, you still don't get the video and the point of it, go back to school man or eat more vitamins and lay of the crack!

Why is the fact that more money = more product so incomprehensible to you? Scrubs like you probably lament the fact that they have a blank plate where the sat nav in their car would be if they had a better model, and then feel that they should have the same as the people that paid for the upgrade pack.

Its like saying Apple should give an iphone 4S to every customer for the same price as an iphone 4, or anyone that buys a laptop should get a higher end version for free because they deserve it. Bioware invested resources into creating a collectors edition for the fans that are willing to pay a little more to get a little more. What makes you or anyone else entitled to the same product without paying the little extra yourself?

Remember:-

More money = more product
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#37 - 2012-02-23 20:48:14 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:

Lol

"snip* really ******** stuff"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PNaIz3FmyA
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-02-23 21:12:48 UTC
And Dragon Age II is relevant how? I hate it myself, I have the signature edition but never completed it because it frustrated me so much. But DA2 isn't relevant to the bitter tears of self entitlement from people that want the CE stuff for ME3 but don't want to pay for it.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#39 - 2012-02-23 21:24:46 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
And Dragon Age II is relevant how? I hate it myself, I have the signature edition but never completed it because it frustrated me so much. But DA2 isn't relevant to the bitter tears of self entitlement from people that want the CE stuff for ME3 but don't want to pay for it.

http://youtu.be/hMcVZQI6ybw?t=11s
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#40 - 2012-02-26 00:55:49 UTC
Now this is ******** behaviour on the part of Bioware/EA. They are trying to start a petition in an attempt to get the UK government to release any proof it may have about the existence of aliens.

If enough stupid people signed the petition that would mean the government would have to waste time and money in order to tell them to go away, all because Bioware/EA want to market a new game.

Well done.

/golf clap
Previous page123Next page