These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Lol MIttani nice vote rigging and rest of candidates r3tarded

First post First post
Author
Commander Spurty
#81 - 2012-02-22 05:35:45 UTC
Can someone point me to the game changes this guy has pushed for and that got through, into the game, that no body liked?

I don't see the problem with him, albeit it awkward whipping of his underlings, I believe his actions are for the better of the game.

There's more than one person in the CSM though. Concern yourself more with the unproven ones coming onboard and leaking of internal private and confidential business documents

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#82 - 2012-02-22 05:55:28 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Look at this bitter master spy thinking they have some sort of massive scoop on another CFC conspiracy.

errr no not really its freely available infor on en24 - smartass

hhahauaeauehhuah
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#83 - 2012-02-22 05:56:04 UTC
Spurty wrote:
Can someone point me to the game changes this guy has pushed for and that got through, into the game, that no body liked?

I don't see the problem with him, albeit it awkward whipping of his underlings, I believe his actions are for the better of the game.

There's more than one person in the CSM though. Concern yourself more with the unproven ones coming onboard and leaking of internal private and confidential business documents

(again)
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#84 - 2012-02-22 06:16:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Tarsus Zateki
Its hardly vote rigging when everyone in the swarm was going to vote for him anyway. Its not our fault that Mitani is the only candidate worth voting for. If other blocs or (ahaha) highsec can't present a competitive candidate, well that's not our problem.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

None ofthe Above
#85 - 2012-02-22 06:29:37 UTC
Tippia wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
So you are saying having YOUR OWN alliance voting for you in hundreds is not vote rigging?
Let's see…

Misinformation? Definitely not — he's quite clear about what's going on.

Bwahahahahah! *cough*gasp* Bwahahahahah!

Excuse me.

No one would accuse a goon of using misinformation. (Mostly because it's implicit.)

I wouldn't agree that they are exactly vote rigging by all I've seen. Not sure I'd put it past them, but I've seen no evidence of anything more than block voting.

But misinformation? Constantly.

The dirty tricks, spamming and mucking with the process cheapens the win and devalues the CSM. That's my objection.

The only end-game content in EVE Online is the crap that makes you rage quit.

Imajitaaltofanalt ofanalt
State War Academy
Caldari State
#86 - 2012-02-22 07:09:05 UTC
So they are trying to make the mitani fella look like Mr. Obama? The same guy who said if things dont go his way will go around congress essentially making the US a monarchy?

Well... damn
Parthonax
#87 - 2012-02-22 08:36:35 UTC
is the CSM still relevant ? after all what happened in 2011
If i read correctly on these forums they didn't really do much did they , except for that free trip to iceland , it was the player base that made CCP change course , not them
so this is permanence
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#88 - 2012-02-22 08:36:38 UTC
Andski wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
to put 500m, "a pile of do-re-mi" to this poverty-stricken nobody in perspective, it is approximately 30 minutes worth of technetium income for goonswarm.

and we've spent far, far more than that on much, much sillier things i'm sure

Now this is a statement I can identify with!

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2012-02-22 09:56:57 UTC
Guys, vote for me!

/lolriggingthevote

Hello, hello again.

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#90 - 2012-02-22 10:39:43 UTC
Willard Mitt Romney wrote:
So far, I think the comments from the astute electorate/commentators here have missed a few points.

1) Mr. Mittani and his Goon Party apparently have a breach in their campaign and/or party communications apparatus. That's an embarrassment for any candidate, especially one who holds himself out as the faultless dictator of a elite organization of whup-butt tear collectors. I hope Mr. Mittani hasn't been using '12345' as his password like the president of Syria did. (Little joke there). In any event, I wouldn't want to be one of the goons who was responsible for counter-spy stuff.

Or maybe it was leaked on purpose to gain publicity.
Quote:

2) Mr. Mittani promised 500mil isk for each piece of good propaganda submitted. That's quite a pile of do-re-mi. But he failed to explain the source of the funds. Will the payment come from his personal account, or from the Goons' alliance funds? Maybe Goons don't care whether their dictator spends their collective money on his personal campaign or not. Most taxpaying people would, though.

All political parties spend money on campaigning. Those leaflets you get shoved through your door at election time don't print themselves.

Quote:

3a) Mr. Mittani's message implies that his being elected to the CSM is a group goal for the Goons. Not his own personal goal. In other words, that his being elected will benefit the Goons. That looks like pork barrel politics.*

No, it looks like David Cameron standing on behalf of the Conservative Party or Barack Obama standing on behalf the Democrats.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#91 - 2012-02-22 12:14:24 UTC
Parthonax wrote:
is the CSM still relevant ? after all what happened in 2011
If i read correctly on these forums they didn't really do much did they , except for that free trip to iceland , it was the player base that made CCP change course , not them

Derp.

The CSM are quite relevant and you should read moar betterer. The CSM is the lens that focuses the community's ire, the point at the tip of the spear, and the face of the masses that CCP sees when they go to Iceland.

...and speaking of faces, you should have another go at that character creator thingy. First time 'round didn't turn out well.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Red Templar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#92 - 2012-02-22 12:36:34 UTC
Vote rigging would be if he paid us to vote. And even then, it would probably be legal in Eve.

But the fact that members of his alliance trust him and vote for him, can hardly be called rigging.

Its like calling *rigging* when members of republican/democratic/whatever political party in rl vote for their representative during the elections! Omg! Rigged!

PS. Omg something leaked from TWR!!! Never happened before! Oops

[b]For Love. For Peace. For Honor.

For None of the Above.

For Pony![/b]

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#93 - 2012-02-22 12:49:10 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Look at this bitter master spy thinking they have some sort of massive scoop on another CFC conspiracy.

errr no not really its freely available infor on en24 - smartass

Same on k.com. What's your point? There are spies in GoonSwarm. Big surprise!
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#94 - 2012-02-22 13:37:42 UTC
Imajitaaltofanalt ofanalt wrote:
So they are trying to make the mitani fella look like Mr. Obama? The same guy who said if things dont go his way will go around congress essentially making the US a monarchy?

Well... damn

We are indeed telling you to vote for the King of Space and Chairman For Life, The Mittani.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#95 - 2012-02-22 14:01:55 UTC
I, too, think having your people vote for you is cheating. Hey goons if you vote for your candidate you are rigging the vote!

Last year Mittani voted for me and I voted for him just so we wouldn't get caught in this kind of ugly vote fraud.
Willard Mitt Romney
Doomheim
#96 - 2012-02-22 17:50:00 UTC
Skex Relbore wrote:

You realize that your rage posts are what The_Mittani values most in this game right?

You pain, your ire, your suffering are the driving force behind the CFC's success.

This, my friend, is what keeps me from retiring and going back to the biomass. I must say, I was rather disappointed at the responses of the Goon CFO and various other affiliated parties made to my post. The responses were altogether too reasonable and rational. At the risk of besmirching anyone's reputation, I would say they were actually quite civilized and civil. Not one mention of rapine, butthurt, or other juvenile crudities. To be honest, those civil responses rather dampened my enthusiasm for standing up and throwing a shoe.

But then, sir, your message (excerpted above) reminded me of what Mr. Mittani's Goons and their CFC associates stand for. (Or at least, what their well-crafted P.R. tells the world they stand for). Which is the infliction of grief upon other players. And the derivation of satisfaction and trollulz from said grief. With the ultimate satisfaction being the infliction of such a degree of devastation on a player that his game experience is irreparably ruined, so that he quits the game. Said player not being at war with the Goon alliance or otherwise provoking it. Just subscribing players minding their own business and playing the game. Such at least is the impression given by a recent Goons recruiting poster. (I unfortunately do not have cite-link at hand, but it is of course publicly posted). "Join Goons and you too can make people cry and quit the game."

Well sirs. I think we can assume that many, many players of EvE want to enjoy the game. Many, many of them would prefer to enjoy it and not have the game experience so ruined for them that they quit. (If we think about it, what sort of player-to-player interaction make one player quit? It's not likely that consensual PVP would cause that. The player would be psychologically geared for PVP and take the loss as loss. Perhaps a very disappointing loss, but still a situation that he himself got his ship/game assets into. No, having the game experience ruined would have to come from being griefed, scammed, or bullied/humiliated to the point where it is no longer fun).

These things considered, I am perplexed that the leader of an organization devoted to griefing and ruining the game experience for people should be a member of the CSM. Isn't the purpose of the CSM to help improve the game experience for players, not ruin it? Or is the CSM's real purpose to improve the game experience for a small minority of players? Those who get their enjoyment from being "elite" tear-collectors?
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#97 - 2012-02-22 17:55:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Johnny Marzetti
That dude wrote like two lines and got you to waste your time writing four long paragraphs that nobody is ever going to read.
SeaBassSA
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#98 - 2012-02-22 18:15:08 UTC
Tallianna Avenkarde wrote:
Isn't there a famous quote about democracy being two wolves and a sheep voting over what to have for dinner v0v

Not sure, but I do know some portly British dude said that the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter. Pretty sure he'd be a Goon if he was around today.

Willard Mitt Romney
Doomheim
#99 - 2012-02-22 19:56:52 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
That dude wrote like two lines and got you to waste your time writing four long paragraphs that nobody is ever going to read.

OK, here's the short version: How can the leader of an organization devoted to ruining the game experience for some players serve on a committee devoted to improving the game experience for all players?
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#100 - 2012-02-22 20:09:49 UTC
Willard Mitt Romney wrote:

OK, here's the short version: How can the leader of an organization devoted to ruining the game experience for some players serve on a committee devoted to improving the game experience for all players?

Taking your question as hypothetical, let me respond in kind. How would the members of such an organization find meaning and fulfillment in a game that already provides a bad game experience by default?