These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Caroline Cosmos
Perkone
Caldari State
#3041 - 2012-02-20 06:27:49 UTC
@LordShazbot

Very 1982. Reminds me of a football player who used to hit on me back in middle school.

I'm not impressed.

4/10
Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#3042 - 2012-02-20 06:34:24 UTC
You make it too hard...

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt

Caroline Cosmos
Perkone
Caldari State
#3043 - 2012-02-20 06:38:34 UTC
I tend to have that effect on members of the opposite sex.
Ceq Lysander
#3044 - 2012-02-20 07:14:22 UTC
@Caroline Cosmos

The lighting is all wrong... but yet you've pulled it off and made it work some how! 8/10.

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine!

TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#3045 - 2012-02-20 10:10:29 UTC  |  Edited by: TheBreadMuncher
Caroline Cosmos wrote:
I tend to have that effect on members of the opposite sex.


I will see past the veil of lies, deceit and generally having male genitalia in real life.

6/10 - your character, while designed to be attractive, tries too hard and the lighting is wrong.

Avatars are supposed to represent real life - where's the beard with mustard and hot-dog crumbs in it?

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Eternal Justice
Eternal Investments
#3046 - 2012-02-21 00:17:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternal Justice
@TheBreadMuncher

Not bad, buti dont like the contrast, i think he can be more expresive Big smile
6/10
Paragon Renegade
Sebiestor Tribe
#3047 - 2012-02-21 00:18:54 UTC
Eternal Justice wrote:
@TheBreadMuncher

Not bad, buti dont like the contrast, i think he can be more expresive Big smile


I was about to give an 8/10, then I saw the mismatched hair & beard colour.

Then I got mad.
6/10

The pie is a tautology

Eternal Justice
Eternal Investments
#3048 - 2012-02-21 00:22:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternal Justice
@Paragon Renegade
i have to work on that... X,nice skin, 7/10, do ulive in amamake? xDDD, its the kindof pirate woman who lives there Twisted
Inkdew
#3049 - 2012-02-21 03:04:09 UTC
Eternal Justice wrote:
@Paragon Renegade
i have to work on that... X,nice skin, 7/10, do ulive in amamake? xDDD, its the kindof pirate woman who lives there Twisted


Interesting?

5/10
Marina Hayami
Doomheim
#3050 - 2012-02-21 06:02:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Marina Hayami
Inkdew wrote:
Eternal Justice wrote:
@Paragon Renegade
i have to work on that... X,nice skin, 7/10, do ulive in amamake? xDDD, its the kindof pirate woman who lives there Twisted


Interesting?

5/10


You're wearing shades with a dark background. I'd lose them. 8/10
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3051 - 2012-02-21 21:06:09 UTC
Marina Hayami wrote:
Inkdew wrote:
Eternal Justice wrote:
@Paragon Renegade
i have to work on that... X,nice skin, 7/10, do ulive in amamake? xDDD, its the kindof pirate woman who lives there Twisted


Interesting?

5/10


You're wearing shades with a dark background. I'd lose them. 8/10

I like the natural look. 9/10

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Captain Jack
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3052 - 2012-02-21 21:42:41 UTC
She must be a dude! Thats why the comment about thigns happening for the opposite sex. So he got hard over a DUDE! Haha! Unless... yeah.
BIGTEX123
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3053 - 2012-02-22 04:48:56 UTC
Guy above looks like the local douche but the local douche is always good looking...7/10
Sahara Wildcat
Wild Amazons EVE
#3054 - 2012-02-22 04:50:59 UTC
Captain Jack wrote:
She must be a dude! Thats why the comment about thigns happening for the opposite sex. So he got hard over a DUDE! Haha! Unless... yeah.

What a mess, all are men)))
Ivan Galt
Doomheim
#3055 - 2012-02-22 05:12:21 UTC
9/10 ! Reminds me of Nelly Furtada and Lady Gaga. Nom nom nom

EDIT: And where did my background go?
Jedziah
Doomheim
#3056 - 2012-02-22 09:58:28 UTC
Ivan Galt wrote:
9/10 ! Reminds me of Nelly Furtada and Lady Gaga. Nom nom nom

EDIT: And where did my background go?


Yeah Backgrounds stolen :(

Now it looks like you are standing in a dark room and have smelt a fart :-D
Cylide Askald
Flying Squirrel Task Force
Guardian Society
#3057 - 2012-02-22 14:05:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Cylide Askald
Jedziah wrote:
Ivan Galt wrote:
9/10 ! Reminds me of Nelly Furtada and Lady Gaga. Nom nom nom

EDIT: And where did my background go?


Yeah Backgrounds stolen :(

Now it looks like you are standing in a dark room and have smelt a fart :-D



I like the modest make up with strong emphasis on the eyes, hate lipstick though. 8/10 because it's a little too flawless, too.

-

Sprite Can
#3058 - 2012-02-22 14:36:47 UTC
I like it. =P Doesn't seem familiar at all... >>; 8/10

Refreshing Lemon-Lime~

Narome Bandur
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3059 - 2012-02-22 15:34:14 UTC
Reminds me of Fallout 2's cut scene renderings of the tribes people. 8/10
Kid Chaos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3060 - 2012-02-22 16:56:54 UTC
@Narome Bandur

Why so serious?

The hair color looks strange to me...I dunno, it just doesn't quite look right. The rest of the pic looks pretty good though. While I'm not a huge fan of the super serious/stern look, it does look like you did a pretty good job on this one.

7 / 10