These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

I would purchase from NeX if...

Author
Rune Star
Trauma Ward
#1 - 2011-09-20 00:38:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Rune Star
I could make my avatar once again look like this:

Old Portrait

Where's my face mask, CCP?

Also, it would help if you had included more hair styles. I need my space barbie options. And, why remove probably the most bad ass background: the commie fist? :/
1-Up Mushroom
Doomheim
#2 - 2011-09-20 00:40:08 UTC
I too would like to make my avatar look like a giant green and white polka-dotted mushroom to match my name and have the ability to give my fellow players an extra lif..."clone" to go along with my name
5 Days In A Week... 4 Seasons In A Year... 3 Colors In A Stoplight... 2 Hemispheres On The Earth... ONLY 1-UP MUSHROOM!!!
Large Collidable Object
morons.
#3 - 2011-09-20 00:49:35 UTC
So you would pay for customization options that used to be there for free and just got removed?

Sad.
You know... [morons.](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjOx65yD5A)
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#4 - 2011-09-20 00:56:23 UTC
No dummy, what is sad is CCP's lack of care for distinctive characterisation. These homogenous things we have now are terrible.

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Tyrnaeg en Varche
#5 - 2011-09-20 14:13:51 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
No dummy, what is sad is CCP's lack of care for distinctive characterisation. These homogenous things we have now are terrible.

Homogenous? Try to notice LCO's portrait next time...
Tethys Atreides
The Audacity of Huge
#6 - 2011-09-20 14:26:06 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:

Needs less neck.
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#7 - 2011-09-20 14:30:33 UTC
I would buy a Snowball BPC and Snowball Launcher BPCs

The Drake is a Lie

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2011-09-20 14:31:57 UTC
Rune Star wrote:
I would purchase from NeX if...

The Aurum pricing were remotely sane.
Gregor Palter
#9 - 2011-09-20 14:35:33 UTC
CCP really should watch this

Excuses are the refuge of the weak.

Villandra Chassind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2011-09-20 14:36:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Villandra Chassind
Tethys Atreides wrote:
Kitty McKitty wrote:

Needs less neck.

That character belongs to this guy
Takamori Maruyama
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2011-09-20 14:38:09 UTC
gibe face mask plox i report u heuaheuuaheuuaheuaeha

Jokes apart, indeed I would love to have a Wraith Pilot (Starcraft) visual.
That would awesome +10

Loud and clear...

Mai Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#12 - 2011-09-20 15:38:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Mai Kusoni
Villandra Chassind wrote:
Tethys Atreides wrote:
Kitty McKitty wrote:

Needs less neck.

That character belongs to this guy

No insult intended Kitty, but whenever I see your avatar I keep waiting for legs to pop out:

The Thing (preferably at 0:40)
Tethys Atreides
The Audacity of Huge
#13 - 2011-09-20 15:52:40 UTC
...they implement a multi-player environment. Otherwise, what's the point?
Maxpie
MUSE LLP
#14 - 2011-09-20 16:31:05 UTC
I was really surprised (and disappointed) that there was no option to automatically make your new face as similar to your old face as the character generator would allow.

Also

...hell freezes over

No good deed goes unpunished

mkint
#15 - 2011-09-20 16:50:55 UTC
All we need is CCP taking stuff away and then charging us extra to get it back. However, the art style in the characters is still so very very bland... the art team's main job should have been to remake the existing old clothing, not to make everyone look exactly the freakin' same and generic and bland. I should have left this character without a portrait to continue my "the art team sucks" protest, but I wanted to make sure I had practice for when it became mandatory to make my main a bland, tasteless zombie like everyone else.

When will I use the NeX store? When the character art stops sucking so bad. When there's proof that CCP as a corp has changed attitudes at the highest levels (I'm looking at you Hilmar, you slimy creep.) When I'm convinced that it's going to be worth keeping subbed. When the purpose of the wh0re st0re is to add depth and richness to the game, not to treat your customers like cash pinatas (pricing is a major issue with that... I'd probably have dropped at least 1 or 2 PLEXes if it meant being able to have a different and interesting outfit every single day... carrot me, don't stick me.)

I want to add something about "when it's useful" to that list, but, I don't think it needs to be useful to have value. Right now it has no value. Anybody stupid enough to spend anything on the wh0re st0re is a dumbass and deserves to lose their money. And anybody morally corrupt enough to support such an ethically bankrupt CEO as Hilmar and his $ printing machine doesn't deserve to be associated with me.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Tethys Atreides
The Audacity of Huge
#16 - 2011-09-20 16:58:32 UTC
mkint wrote:
And anybody morally corrupt enough to support such an ethically bankrupt CEO as Hilmar and his $ printing machine doesn't deserve to be associated with me.

Can you point out on the wallet where the bad man touched you?
Martyr Theos
The NecroMonger Faith
#17 - 2011-09-20 17:46:45 UTC
If Hell froze over......
Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#18 - 2011-09-20 18:09:07 UTC
I would use aurum, to get my long hair back from my original portrait.

INTAKI NEED HIPPY HAIR!

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#19 - 2011-09-20 18:37:36 UTC
u are all just jealous of my elegant pose and beautiful neck.

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2011-09-20 18:41:36 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
u are all just jealous of my elegant pose and beautiful neck.

Kitty, you've been using those African neck enlongating rings admit it.
12Next page