These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

ONE Sentence made me Re-Sub 3 accounts :D

Author
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#21 - 2011-09-20 09:56:49 UTC
beor oranes wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Stuff

You are right Malcanis but sometime in this game you need to have some blind hope that it won't get messed up again...and again. Otherwise we would all be playing WoW and be killing our braincells even faster.

I still have hope that after the years I have been playing that they will one day make mining not only profitable (without having 10 chars) and interesting. But then again I still think one day they will make Mars bars as big as they used to and drop the price.

Incidentally, I miss hearing you on on the INIT. TS, maybe I should rejoin.

You never heard me on INIT. TS, the reason being that I don't speak on comms. However, you should rejoin because I miss you too.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

David Grogan
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2011-09-20 11:35:09 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
[b]

We might need CQ eventually............... but making it optional PERMANENTLY will be the damned smartest move you have made in a LONG time. Smile

fixed that for you

Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs.

The Snowman
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2011-09-20 11:53:54 UTC
So you re-subbed before the sub expired from the last time you un-subbed?
Sumos Tigerclaw
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-09-20 17:36:20 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
you will simply be able to board and unboard your ship, toggling between Captain‘s Quarters and Ship Spinning mode. Your client will remember your last choice, so if you left your station while boarded, you will be boarded the next time you find yourself in a station and vice versa. Expect it on the test server soon™.

THANK YOU CCP.

Seriously and for real.

We DO need CQ eventually............... but making it optoinal until NEEDED is the damned smartest move you have made in a LONG time. Smile

You resubbed for ship spinning? You are actually giddy and happy dancing over ship spinning? I wonder about people sometimes. So how long are you going to pay $15/mo for the joy of ship spinning?
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2011-09-20 18:36:31 UTC
Quote:
Oh, and we have a new cyno effect. It is scheduled to be out on within a week, in WIP state, without sound. We‘re looking forward to getting your feedback on it. We‘re hoping that you‘ll be spending liquid ozone like there‘s no tomorrow for the pure joy of seeing and hearing that effect.

First time I've been happy this entire year.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#26 - 2011-09-28 23:33:38 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:
I was going to suggest the op display a little more caution in regarding CCPs promises. You sir have attempted to pour icy cold water on anything thing CCP say.

You sir have attempted to pour icy cold water on ONE thing CCP says.

Fixed that for ya'.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Previous page12