These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Killmail denial proposed change

Author
Cat Casidy
Percussive Diplomacy
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#41 - 2012-01-19 20:29:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Cat Casidy
Commander Disarray wrote:
So let me get this right. If I SD my ship and eject, no one will be able to board it because of the SD timer? Or the fact that it's still target locked (in which case, can you board it if everyone unlocks it and it's still set to SD?)?

Because it's target locked. I've been away for about a week so don't know what happened on this kill, but Snake, the reason you couldn't board the ship had nothing to do with the SD timer, which does continue to run you have to deactivate it after you board, but because someone on your side still had the ship locked. You cannot board a ship floating in space if someone has it locked up.
And yes, most T3 pilots will eject right before the ship explodes to avoid losing skillpoints for a subsystem, which is why it's usually a good idea to keep your fingers on the triggers when you're killing one.

-and yes, everyone in eve that disagrees with you is a SLAPD alt

Byron D
No Duck's Allowed
#42 - 2012-01-19 22:21:14 UTC
<3 SLAPD,

Bad faildari is bad at unlocking ships and bad FC is worse for FCing without knowing basic game mechanics.

Also, I am secretly a Bluejacket alt.

Now can we please burry this thread and start complaining in moar threads about Goons/PL/CSM/CCP will ruin FW ?
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#43 - 2012-01-20 06:10:10 UTC
Cat Casidy wrote:
Commander Disarray wrote:
So let me get this right. If I SD my ship and eject, no one will be able to board it because of the SD timer? Or the fact that it's still target locked (in which case, can you board it if everyone unlocks it and it's still set to SD?)?

Because it's target locked. I've been away for about a week so don't know what happened on this kill, but Snake, the reason you couldn't board the ship had nothing to do with the SD timer, which does continue to run you have to deactivate it after you board, but because someone on your side still had the ship locked. You cannot board a ship floating in space if someone has it locked up.
And yes, most T3 pilots will eject right before the ship explodes to avoid losing skillpoints for a subsystem, which is why it's usually a good idea to keep your fingers on the triggers when you're killing one.

-and yes, everyone in eve that disagrees with you is a SLAPD alt

u missed point ... again ... i dont care for this... i want that killmail ...

... well anyway we killed 2 other tengus later .. one is SLAPD alt

PlatinumMercSEAL
Desolate Waste
#44 - 2012-01-20 17:39:57 UTC  |  Edited by: PlatinumMercSEAL
That is a major issue in my opinion. The biggest issue is where helping members of a fleet does not get the KM added to their character sheet and corporations war tabs, and what about an alliance KM tab. Alliances have KB too. Please fix KM CCP. I do give CCP kudos for "improving" pod KMs, but still need to "fix" ship KMs.

Captain PlatiumMercSEAL, Deep-Space Wraiths (Independent Null Sec Mercenary Corporation)

Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-01-26 21:23:39 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:
To all who cannot read (and SLAPD alts) ....I understand he did it for not loosing skills mostly.

But how the hell I will get my killmail, because CCP is playing dead bug (this is actually first petition they did not even reply to for long time or write a **** on forums - which is kinda strange)?

So HiddenSnake, master of the Caldari blob, is upset that his blob couldn't kill a lone T3. In fact, the person self-destructed their ship (if I'm reading this correctly, it's hard to do so given the amount of terrible English) in the two-minute timer, thus giving you 120 seconds to kill the ship.

So, you failed, and you're whining because of this. Lawl.
marketjacker
Mr. Clean Corp..
#46 - 2012-01-26 23:03:13 UTC
I was the Tengu pilot that he thinks died, but in fact I never died I just warped away and they are crying about it.

KM or get out snake
Bluejacket CT
Percussive Diplomacy
#47 - 2012-01-26 23:29:14 UTC
Byron D wrote:
<3 SLAPD,

Also, I am secretly a Bluejacket alt.

Confirmed!

SLAPD - Corp Janitor

KFenn
State War Academy
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-02-03 14:15:02 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:
PVP should be about kills and tactics

Hidden Snake wrote:
kills and tactics

Hidden Snake wrote:
tactics

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, seriously? Station camping is basically your sole tactic.

Commanding Officer of the Treacle Tart Brigade

Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#49 - 2012-02-03 16:02:59 UTC
So basically, you failed to kill an empty tengu before it self destructed (not getting a killmail is proof of this), and decided to petition CCP because you are terrible at this game.

SON I AM DISSAPOINT

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Apollo Eros
Percussive Diplomacy
#50 - 2012-02-20 11:19:54 UTC
This thread is an obvious and deliberate troll to distract CCP away from more important things such as CSM.

I tested your "exploit" out recently.

http://slapd.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12411523

I ejected in hull and look. A KM.

Also do not click on his link. It is a troll.

[Triple OG LVL 5 Space Wizard]

Andrea Griffin
#51 - 2012-02-20 21:56:45 UTC
Cartheron Crust wrote:
So what you are saying is killmails should be removed from the game. I approve this message and/or service.
Not to hijack the thread, but...

If killmails were removed from the game, you can bet your butt that I'd be far more willing to take risks in PvP, bite the bait, and Leeroy into enemy fleets.

The reason I don't is because I'd like to keep my Magical Sacred Killboard Efficiency somewhat decent so that, should I decide to join a PvP corp again someday instead of fly solo, they don't go "lolwtfunoob" just because I wanted to goof off once in a while.
Tentaki
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#52 - 2012-02-20 22:47:45 UTC
CONFIRMING I AM SLAPD ALT

also, it would seem sneaky snake's fairly shocking lack of class (and possibly grey matter) is still known throughout the land.

also also, laughed my ass off when they sat and watched the tengu blow up.

Theoretical CCP response: you are bad and should feel bad.
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#53 - 2012-02-21 08:41:18 UTC
it is funny how SLAPD suffers by fact i blocked most of their emmo kids in game.

anyway CCP please close this thread ... we agree that it was probably a bug (in petition) as in other cases people were receiving the killmails (happened to us more then once too).

Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-02-21 11:42:41 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:
it is funny how SLAPD suffers by fact i blocked most of their emmo kids in game.

anyway CCP please close this thread ... we agree that it was probably a bug (in petition) as in other cases people were receiving the killmails (happened to us more then once too).

Are you seriously claiming a CCP representative "agrees" that you failing hardcore is "a bug"? Sir, I might remind you that since you have joined you have been nothing but a laughingstock in faction warfare and on these forums, to the point that people responding to you do so simply to troll you. A "bug" assumes that what happens is out of the norm. When you fail as hard as you do, day in and day out, it is no longer a bug. That is commonplace and "working as intended".
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#55 - 2012-02-21 11:54:03 UTC
Azelor Delaria wrote:
Hidden Snake wrote:

Are you seriously claiming a CCP representative "agrees" that you failing hardcore is "a bug"? Sir, I might remind you that since you have joined you have been nothing but a laughingstock in faction warfare and on these forums, to the point that people responding to you do so simply to troll you. A "bug" assumes that what happens is out of the norm. When you fail as hard as you do, day in and day out, it is no longer a bug. That is commonplace and "working as intended".

since i have joined FW u were not present even in EVE .... so i guess u just wanna join my lovers fan club ... take the line. Or r u one of my Cali fans who hates current killboard stats?

well we killed similar T3 "jump out of ship" hero .... and got killmail ...

anyway for me this thread is worthless ... or Marketjacker can post his lossmail ROFL
Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#56 - 2012-02-21 14:08:30 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:

since i have joined FW u were not present even in EVE .... so i guess u just wanna join my lovers fan club ... take the line. Or r u one of my Cali fans who hates current killboard stats?

A cursory check of employment records would show how much of an idiot you are very quickly.
Vyktor Abyss
Abyss Research
#57 - 2012-02-21 14:20:35 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:

As we are now facing pretty decent amount of faggots.

The irony is strong in this one.
Tentaki
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#58 - 2012-02-21 21:41:37 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:

you are so butthurt that you are letting people know that you block us in game? srsly bro?

Hidden Snake wrote:
anyway CCP please close this thread ... we agree that it is probably best if I don't allow myself to be trolled into oblivion just yet

fixed.
Galatica789
Victory or Whatever
Nourv Gate Security Commission
#59 - 2012-02-21 22:03:08 UTC
Im terribad
Plus 1
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#60 - 2012-02-21 22:39:21 UTC
Vyktor Abyss wrote:
Hidden Snake wrote:

As we are now facing pretty decent amount of faggots.

The irony is strong in this one.

I guess it's better than having your back turned to them?