These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Lol MIttani nice vote rigging and rest of candidates r3tarded

First post First post
Author
evereplicant
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-02-21 10:53:39 UTC  |  Edited by: evereplicant
Quote:
I’m the only GSF candidate this time; Vile Rat is sick of Iceland. We’re going to need a metric fuckload of votes to secure the Chairmanship and – ideally – an indisputable mandate. I’d like to see us be able to c&p a ridiculous vote total as a one-line reply to every shitbird eve-o poster whining about us for the next year.

We’re not going to **** with this election cycle by vilifying a particular candidate like we did last year with Trebor; feel free to **** up Jita Park freely and spread it around evenly. Most of the CSM6 vets besides Darius 3 are solid people we and CCP can work with; a lot of the newcomers aiming for a CSM7 seat are borderline ********

We’re going to be paying out isk to artists for ~excellent~ campaign posters; each solid poster will net the artist 500m. This does not mean you can poop on a page and get money, we’re talking Stalhregen-level propaganda. If you have something good, post it in this thread.

lol are you are so special too... but no alot think you are ******** too.. But with the goons numbers and dodgy election mechanics, im sure you will be sat with your ******** CSM members and you will get on just fine.

(and these are the idiots we have on the CSM Roll)

really r3tarded is a blocked word? now that is r3tarded
Hired Assasin
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-02-21 11:00:07 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Quote:
I’m the only GSF candidate this time; Vile Rat is sick of Iceland. We’re going to need a metric fuckload of votes to secure the Chairmanship and – ideally – an indisputable mandate. I’d like to see us be able to c&p a ridiculous vote total as a one-line reply to every shitbird eve-o poster whining about us for the next year.

We’re not going to **** with this election cycle by vilifying a particular candidate like we did last year with Trebor; feel free to **** up Jita Park freely and spread it around evenly. Most of the CSM6 vets besides Darius 3 are solid people we and CCP can work with; a lot of the newcomers aiming for a CSM7 seat are borderline ********

We’re going to be paying out isk to artists for ~excellent~ campaign posters; each solid poster will net the artist 500m. This does not mean you can poop on a page and get money, we’re talking Stalhregen-level propaganda. If you have something good, post it in this thread.

lol are you are so special too... but no alot think you are ******** too.. But with the goons numbers and dodgy election mechanics, im sure you will be sat with your ******** CSM members and you will get on just fine.

(and these are the idiots we have on the CSM Roll)

really r3tarded is a blocked word? now that is r3tarded

you are so special

Teamspeak 3 with API and Web Interface Hosting with Member Rewards!! : http://alturl.com/asde8 Catch me on EVE Gate, im allmost always on it!

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2012-02-21 11:00:38 UTC
Look at this bitter master spy thinking they have some sort of massive scoop on another CFC conspiracy.
Bischopt
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-02-21 11:05:28 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
[quote]really r3tarded is a blocked word? now that is r3tarded

It's mentally (or physically in some cases) disabled.

Or even better, mentally challenged!

You have to be socially correct all the time because we all know (CCP seems to know this especially well) that not being socially correct is worse than being Hitler.

lol, h1tler is censored too. Just proves my point.
Tiberius Sunstealer
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-02-21 11:06:40 UTC
I don't know if i'm an idiot or all the asterisks are messing with my brain but what was that post meant to show?
evereplicant
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-02-21 11:07:32 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Look at this bitter master spy thinking they have some sort of massive scoop on another CFC conspiracy.

errr no not really its freely available infor on en24 - smartass
Razzor Death
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-02-21 11:09:34 UTC
I have to leave this message here as a I don't have much time, there is a rebellion group within the GSF with the aim of ending the Mittani's reign of terror over eve online a great video game. We have everything set up to take Mittens out but our plan cannot go through if he doesn't get elected this year. Vote Mittani for CSM and we will end him and his coalition once and for all.

**** someone's coming

Razzor Death, Rebbel Faction leader echo 1 niner o7
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-02-21 11:09:49 UTC
Penis is censored too, but Vagina isn't.
evereplicant
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-02-21 11:11:36 UTC  |  Edited by: evereplicant
Solstice Project wrote:
***** is censored too, but Vagina isn't.

is penis? damn it, pen1s is censored thats err sexist!
Dsan89
Bedlam.
#10 - 2012-02-21 11:23:40 UTC
You are an idiot.
http://www.r-word.org/

Your mom should have brought you up better, stop using so foul language you moron.
Monkies throw feces because thats how developed their brains are, you should be above that level.

Your honest message is lost when you have to use idiot-language - so close your mouth you mouth breathing monkey.
evereplicant
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-02-21 11:25:59 UTC
Haha I love posting stuff like this. Its like a wind up toy, wind it up and let it go and see what chaos it can cause.

its funny how quickly people post utter crap, in some sort of defense mechanism, all i am achieving is satisifying my own humour in seeing actually how many idiots really play eve.
Razzor Death
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-02-21 11:27:31 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Haha I love posting stuff like this. Its like a wind up toy, wind it up and let it go and see what chaos it can cause.

its funny how quickly people post utter crap, in some sort of defense mechanism, all i am achieving is satisifying my own humour in seeing actually how many idiots really play eve.

Ahh yes the everyone's calling me a ****** master troll defence, please tell us more.
evereplicant
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-02-21 11:27:53 UTC
Dsan89 wrote:
You are an idiot.
http://www.r-word.org/

Your mom should have brought you up better, stop using so foul language you moron.
Monkies throw ***** because thats how developed their brains are, you should be above that level.

Your honest message is lost when you have to use idiot-language - so close your mouth you mouth breathing monkey.

this is exactly what i mean... why would someone post something like this, and be so angry? over a little post.. You certainly have RL issues...
evereplicant
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-02-21 11:28:41 UTC
Razzor Death wrote:
evereplicant wrote:

Ahh yes the everyone's calling me a ****** master troll defence, please tell us more.

oh heres another one... keep them coming...
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#15 - 2012-02-21 11:35:21 UTC
Confirming that asking people to vote is "vote rigging" Roll

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

evereplicant
Doomheim
#16 - 2012-02-21 11:36:39 UTC
Malcanis wrote:

Ah Malcanis, you actually trolled here quicker than i thought you would...congrats..
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#17 - 2012-02-21 11:38:39 UTC
Malcanis wrote:

But, but, but… “campaigning” is a long word and hard to spell, and “rigging” is already a part of the EVE vocabulary! Cry
evereplicant
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-02-21 11:42:54 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Malcanis wrote:

But, but, but… “campaigning” is a long word and hard to spell, and “rigging” is already a part of the EVE vocabulary! Cry

Ah Tippia, you actually trolled here quicker than i thought you would...congrats.. Well actually you are a bit slower then usual..

(see there is a pattern of trolls emerging, now where Drake and the others)
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#19 - 2012-02-21 11:56:41 UTC
I'm no fan of the Goons, but having an organised campaign is hardly the same as rigging the vote.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#20 - 2012-02-21 11:59:16 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Ah Tippia, you actually trolled here quicker than i thought you would...congrats.. Well actually you are a bit slower then usual..
For one, I don't troll — if I did, you'd notice…. For another, it's hard to be quicker to troll a thread than the OP, so your surprise is quite surprising.

…the point remains though. The only sensible reason I can think of for calling it “vote rigging” is because you think words like “campaigning” are too long and difficult. vOv
123Next pageLast page