These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Summer Expansion 2012

First post First post
Author
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2012-02-20 16:25:37 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

This is also why my job is the best Blink
Fun community that I get to troll all I want!

You are the Trollestia of EVE and we love you for it
Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#22 - 2012-02-20 16:41:23 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

but I'm not going to tell Blink

I just wanted to post here so there'd be a dev badge on the post on the front page and now everybody is going to think this is where they get some inside info trollollollolloll

Punkturis troll best troll Twisted

Also prettiest troll OopsBear
Equto
Imperium Technologies
#23 - 2012-02-20 17:00:30 UTC
TheBlueMonkey wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

I just wanted to post here so there'd be a dev badge on the post on the front page and now everybody is going to think this is where they get some inside info trollollollolloll

HA!

I hate you so much sometimes but then I realise this is why I love EvE\CCP so much.

When does EA ever troll their client base

It's called every game they release
Skorpynekomimi
#24 - 2012-02-20 17:01:05 UTC
TheBlueMonkey wrote:

When does EA ever troll their client base

Whenever they release yet another ****** sequel?
Claymores in BF2?
Not fixing the problem where you could sit in a helicopter above a spawn point and rain grenades down forever because the pilot had a bag of infinite ammo?

Economic PVP

Petar Harad
Justified and Ancient
#25 - 2012-02-20 17:03:12 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

4. Trolling is prohibited.
"Trolling" is the phrase used to describe a remark which is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the community. Comments of this nature are disruptive and will not be tolerated.

Where else can you find a DEV openly violating company rules? Only in EvE....Twisted

...without the signatures, the world has descended into chaos. No one knows how long we have left...CCP Falcon

Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-02-20 17:15:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Skippermonkey
Petar Harad wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

4. Trolling is prohibited.
"Trolling" is the phrase used to describe a remark which is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the community. Comments of this nature are disruptive and will not be tolerated.

Where else can you find a DEV openly violating company rules? Only in EvE....Twisted

I think you got trolled by whoever did your hair

edit - i know great hair when i see it, i mean, just look at the excellence that i sport on my head, doesnt get any better.

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#27 - 2012-02-20 17:17:06 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

I was trolled so hard. Sad
Hans Zwaardhandler
Origin.
WE FORM V0LTA
#28 - 2012-02-20 17:19:26 UTC
Come on, Punkturis, give us a hint!
Rixiu
PonyTek
#29 - 2012-02-20 17:21:51 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

10/10

Quality troll, wouldn't read again.
Hainnz
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2012-02-20 17:24:01 UTC
I got punk'd. :(
Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#31 - 2012-02-20 17:46:24 UTC
Summer Expansion is called Tellurian Era. Although most of the expansion deals with connecting Dust to PI and Sov. We get new mechanics like jumpcloning to clone vat caps. V3ed Amarr and Minmatar sub caps. And general fixes.
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#32 - 2012-02-20 17:52:38 UTC
Sunviking wrote:
...Any news or gossip yet? Big smile
None that I have heard so far...

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Rakshasa Taisab
Sane Industries Inc.
#33 - 2012-02-20 17:53:54 UTC
Summer expansion is called Ascension, to signify how the lowly soldier is raised up to become immortal.

But it's actually the winter expansion, cause CCP is slow as ever with getting stuff working.

Nyan

cBOLTSON
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-02-20 20:27:49 UTC
There going to give us 1st person / podpit view Cool
Update the UI all over.
Redo the scale of ships so everything dosent look tiny.
Increase the speed of gametime up to 200% (think all modules half there time, speed is technically doubled but stats are kept the same)

Oh on a more serious note, can we get some sort of work done on the SOUND in this game or do you cater for people hard of hearing in which case you think, 'bugger the sounds our players are too old to hear them anyway.' lol?

The good old days of Unreal Tournament, fragging and sniping on Facing Worlds, listening to Foregone Destruction.......

Chiggy W
Hard-Luck Industries
#35 - 2012-02-20 20:30:52 UTC
cBOLTSON wrote:
Update the UI all over.
Increase the speed of gametime up to 200% (think all modules half there time, speed is technically doubled but stats are kept the same)

Oh on a more serious note, can we get some sort of work done on the SOUND in this game or do you cater for people hard of hearing in which case you think, 'bugger the sounds our players are too old to hear them anyway.' lol?

What is this "sound" you speak of? Last time I checked there wasn't any sound in Eve.
cBOLTSON
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-02-20 20:44:39 UTC
Chiggy W wrote:
cBOLTSON wrote:
Update the UI all over.

What is this "sound" you speak of? Last time I checked there wasn't any sound in Eve.

Exactly lol.

Most people that play EVE say the same thing!
CCP should be concerned. Sound is a very important aspect to any game, it can bring that extra sense of depth that visuals alone cannot do.
I really think the sound effects need a total overhaul but I wont lie, any attention to sound would be very welcome.

The good old days of Unreal Tournament, fragging and sniping on Facing Worlds, listening to Foregone Destruction.......

DJ Obsidian
RONA Legion
RONA Directorate
#37 - 2012-02-20 21:04:20 UTC
Well in a live devblog on youtube, they said it was going to be geared around more fixes and WAAAAAAGGH!! *insert orkz sound effect here*
Alara IonStorm
#38 - 2012-02-20 21:12:07 UTC
Please tell me if you are rebalancing T1 Frigs, T1 Cruisers and Tier 1 Battlecruisers as stated in the CSM Minutes this expansion.

Please, please, please!
Chiggy W
Hard-Luck Industries
#39 - 2012-02-20 21:23:13 UTC
DJ Obsidian wrote:
Well in a live devblog on youtube, they said it was going to be geared around more fixes and WAAAAAAGGH!! *insert orkz sound effect here*

Sound, now Orks, neither of which exist in Eve. Whats with you people today P
FeralShadow
Kybernauts
#40 - 2012-02-20 21:29:32 UTC
Clicked link for blue post about summer expansion

Left feeling trolled ;)

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia