These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Mass Effect 3 - Take Earth Back Trailer

Author
Lijhal
Innoruuks Wrath
#1 - 2012-02-20 09:11:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Lijhal
so f*************** epic!

enjoy the new Mass Effect 3 - Take Earth Back Trailer

can't wait for it!

you too?

Big smile
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-02-21 15:57:12 UTC
There is an extended version now. The first halfs great but the second part could have been slicker.

Normandy SR-2 in Alliance markings Big smile There where Turian ships there too.
Louis deGuerre
The Dark Tribe
#3 - 2012-02-21 16:51:47 UTC
Still bitter about DA2 but I'll buy it like the tool I am anyway.

I just hope that not ALL the RPG has been stripped this time in favour of wannabe halo shooter.
Brisco County
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-02-21 17:08:28 UTC
Bioware unveils ME3 gaming keyboard!

idk, man. I don't think this one will be much of an RPG. I think they're going to Skyrim it.
Liam Mirren
#5 - 2012-02-21 17:29:16 UTC
Louis deGuerre wrote:

I just hope that not ALL the RPG has been stripped this time in favour of wannabe halo shooter.

Actually, going to pirate it first. If it's good I'll buy it because it deserves to be bought. If it's mediocre crap I'll stop right there and then and uninstall.

Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude.

Destination SkillQueue
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-02-21 17:33:47 UTC
Liam Mirren wrote:
Louis deGuerre wrote:

Actually, going to pirate it first. If it's good I'll buy it because it deserves to be bought. If it's mediocre crap I'll stop right there and then and uninstall.

You could just go to their forums or a review aggregate site to get a good overview of what kind of a game it is and how the gameplay is. Just ignore the numerical score the game gets and read the actual reviews to see if it's something that you would like.
Liam Mirren
#7 - 2012-02-21 17:42:19 UTC
I could but It's much easier to just download it on launch (instead of having to wait a few days for euro release) have an honest look decide then.

Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude.

Shivus Tao
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-02-21 18:15:19 UTC
Download the demo.

It has more RPG than 2.
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-02-21 19:18:14 UTC
Shivus Tao wrote:
Download the demo.

It has more RPG than 2.

This, they reintroduced a lot more of RPG elements from ME1 but kept the combat from ME2. Not saying it will be the most awesome game ever but its not as stripped down as ME2.
Shivus Tao
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-02-21 21:12:04 UTC
The multiplayer is also damn addicting.
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-02-21 22:09:31 UTC
The multiplayer is great, it makes everyone that went "waah waaah MP in Mass Effect waah waaah" look completely stupid.
Endeavour Starfleet
#12 - 2012-02-21 22:43:21 UTC
I will give it a buy when it launches.

Mostly because I REALLY loved playing ME2. Everything was just so rich about it inducing the story and visual effects.
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2012-02-21 22:47:45 UTC
let's be honest here:

ME1 was more "game" than ME2. this is not saying that ME2 was bad, it wasn't, but it felt more like an interactive sci-fi epic movie than a game proper.

if the demo is that promising, then I think that ME3 will be better than ME2, but.. I'll wait for the release first.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Victor Valka
Insterstellar Mining and Manufacturing
#14 - 2012-02-22 11:39:11 UTC
My immediate reaction to this trailer was: "Bull! Mako can't drive straight like that! Way to set unrealistic gameplay expectations, Bioware!" Lol
Shivus Tao
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-02-22 11:40:56 UTC
Victor Valka wrote:
My immediate reaction to this trailer was: "Bull! Mako can't drive straight like that! Way to set unrealistic gameplay expectations, Bioware!" Lol

Garrus calibrated it.
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-02-22 15:34:57 UTC
Victor Valka wrote:

The Mako on the PC version was fine tbh, it was the Xbox version that sucked.
Victor Valka
#17 - 2012-02-22 15:40:22 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
Victor Valka wrote:

The Mako on the PC version was fine tbh, it was the Xbox version that sucked.

I played it on PC. It was a PITA. Mandatory driving sequences my arse! X
Victor Valka
#18 - 2012-02-22 15:46:27 UTC
Shivus Tao wrote:
Victor Valka wrote:

Garrus calibrated it.

Garrus is pretty awesome. Truth in the Internet.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#19 - 2012-02-22 16:34:26 UTC
Saw the demo played, not impressed at all, I doubt the game will be any good really. Also ME ages terrible with time, trying to play ME1 today is bad.

Anyway, I feel bad for all of those getting the game and are about to be screwed over on DLC and stuff.

Victor Valka
#20 - 2012-02-22 16:41:24 UTC
2bhammered wrote:
Anyway, I feel bad for all of those getting the game and are about to be screwed over on DLC and stuff.

What do you mean?
123Next page