These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

You know what i want to see added to the new EvE Site.

Author
Mirima Thurander
#1 - 2012-02-18 02:14:25 UTC
a way to add skills to my skill queue i mean why not? i all ready know the skill let me tell it to train my next level from here.

its kinda pissing me off my games broken at the moment and my skill queue has ran out and there's nothing i can do about it.

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#2 - 2012-02-18 02:15:47 UTC
Latest Kills as breaking news
Even do battle summary.

Major Battle Break otus in PCR-8 445 ships destroyed.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Mirima Thurander
#3 - 2012-02-18 02:36:06 UTC
fixed my game i no longer care.

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Hainnz
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-02-18 02:49:54 UTC
what is this i dont even
Mirima Thurander
#5 - 2012-02-18 04:17:27 UTC
clearly it was me wishing tehy would add a way to up date my skill queue from the web, so when the games brokensand i cant log in i dont have to waste time