These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Small Overview change

Author
Rancyin
Balls Deep Inc.
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#1 - 2012-02-18 01:26:30 UTC
Greetings.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before. Anyhow, personally I would like to see the E-War indicator moved from the far right hand side to the left. currently it just overlaps what ever tab you have squashed at the end on your overview.

I have made a picture of it below to give you some kind of indication of what I'm proposing.

Picture

I am sure allot of PvP pilots would like to see this change for obvious reasons.

Any feedback suggestions would be great.

/rancyin

DICKPOWERS
Apotheosis.
#2 - 2012-02-18 02:01:18 UTC
Ya I'd like to see this too, although this should probably be in the new ideas and features section of the forums...

DP
Famble
Three's a Crowd
#3 - 2012-02-18 02:17:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Famble
I don't know about you guys but I hope they don't implement op's idea even if I do agree with his thinking. If they implement it in that form they'd pack it up and not think about it again. No no no, think BIG! My whole damn UI should change and alarms should sound such that I can't help but notice I'm currently under the influence of some sort of ewar.

Why this hasn't been effectively implemented in the hundred years this game has been around is proof beyond a doubt that our buddies at CCP do NOT play their own game. I mean come on, if you want low-hanging fruit you can't beat this.

If anyone ever looks at you and says,_ "Hold my beer, watch this,"_  you're probably going to want to pay attention.

Vampire PeterPan
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-02-18 02:40:28 UTC
nice changeBig smile
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#5 - 2012-02-18 03:02:35 UTC
Fine by me as long as it's optional.

I'm content with the current overview and the way EWAR is displayed.
Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#6 - 2012-02-18 03:41:20 UTC
It will be enteresting to see what the next change they make to the UI is Big smile. As always think bigTwisted.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.