These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Black people and EvE

Author
Rogue1004
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-09-20 09:27:34 UTC
[/Quote:Austin Powers] "There's only two things i hate in this world, People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch!" [/UnQuote]

Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2011-09-20 09:57:37 UTC
This thread only needs one more thing....












It needs more dots thrown now!

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

Efraya
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#23 - 2011-09-20 10:00:53 UTC
In space, no one cares what colour you are. Unless your red. Then it's time to pewpew.

[b][center]WSpace; Dead space.[/center] [center]Lady Spank for forum mod[/center][/b]

Lump Hammer
Doomheim
#24 - 2011-09-20 10:07:54 UTC
Kanexus wrote:
So is there any black people (besides myself) playing EvE...also is there a corp...would like to see some brothas on ts sometime


Skin colour issues bro' ?

That's soooo 20th century.
Apollo-Moor
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2011-09-20 10:23:44 UTC
RaTTuS wrote:
I hear there are even people on modems that play eve ....


Considering I can play EVE off my Hotspotted Verizon Thunderbolt.. Quite possible..
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#26 - 2011-09-20 10:47:40 UTC
Mograph wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way, but what would you say to a corp that was exclusively for white people, and advertised as such?
That corp would be called racists, bigots and probably get banned by CCP, (i certainly wouldn't join such a corp)

Just saying, equality works both ways.


+1

That is exactly what happens in the real world.

Written Word
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2011-09-20 10:49:22 UTC
Eve is real, so I'm black too!
Allota VaISK
Self Aggrandisement
#28 - 2011-09-20 10:58:16 UTC
I bet ur a thief (ingame)
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#29 - 2011-09-20 11:04:39 UTC
Given the fact that every other line in local has sentences ending with "Bro" in it. I would imagine pink skins are the minority.

Mr Stark
Pimpin' Ain't Easy
#30 - 2011-09-20 11:10:40 UTC
How utterly utterly racist, racism makes me sick it really does, what would black folks say if someone asked if there was a whites corp?

I see more racism from non white people these days than from white people. Yet it is treated as fine. One guy once even stated that you cant be racist if you are black, only the victim of racism.

Its a game, no one cares what colour you are.
Rico Minali
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2011-09-20 11:23:56 UTC
I am ginger in RL (yep, its true) and I have engaged in sexual relations with many women of many types, had many years of drunken nights, had fights which I usually won, took recreational drugs and engaged in a full and fun life, surfing, mountain biking and climbing until I was 32, I didnt play my first MMO until I was 36, four years ago, I am now married with children (thus proving that I have in fact had even more sex). So, I have managed to be ginger and yet manage to not be a virgin and/or live in my mums basement eating cheetohs or whatever you fat dudes eat.

Abusing ginger folks is not acceptable, unless they are fat. Or possibly ugly. Or possibly american.

GO TROLLS GO!

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

David Grogan
NerdHerd
#32 - 2011-09-20 11:25:18 UTC
in eve there is only 2 races Russians and everyone else lol

Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs.

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#33 - 2011-09-20 12:19:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
Jada Maroo wrote:
I predict great things from this thread.


Surely nothing bad can come of this!?

Rico Minali wrote:
I am ginger in RL (yep, its true) and I have engaged in sexual relations with many women of many types, had many years of drunken nights, had fights which I usually won, took recreational drugs and engaged in a full and fun life, surfing, mountain biking and climbing until I was 32, I didnt play my first MMO until I was 36, four years ago, I am now married with children (thus proving that I have in fact had even more sex). So, I have managed to be ginger and yet manage to not be a virgin and/or live in my mums basement eating cheetohs or whatever you fat dudes eat.

Abusing ginger folks is not acceptable, unless they are fat. Or possibly ugly. Or possibly american.

GO TROLLS GO!


Lies, your a short 16 year old fat kid who smells like cheese and never even touched a boobie but your own.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Amsterdam Conversations
Doomheim
#34 - 2011-09-20 12:27:02 UTC
Rico Minali wrote:
I am ginger in RL (yep, its true) and I have engaged in sexual relations with many women of many types, had many years of drunken nights, had fights which I usually won, took recreational drugs and engaged in a full and fun life, surfing, mountain biking and climbing until I was 32, I didnt play my first MMO until I was 36, four years ago, I am now married with children (thus proving that I have in fact had even more sex). So, I have managed to be ginger and yet manage to not be a virgin and/or live in my mums basement eating cheetohs or whatever you fat dudes eat.

Abusing ginger folks is not acceptable, unless they are fat. Or possibly ugly. Or possibly american.

GO TROLLS GO!

Lol delusional ginger go!
raker
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2011-09-20 12:37:42 UTC
Mr Stark wrote:
Its a game, no one cares what colour you are.



+1

Who cares what colour you are and what difference could it possibly make in an online game

I bet most female avatars are men, but I doubt they dress up as girls in real life Lol

Thats the beauty of online games, you can be who ever you want to be and leave real life at the login button
Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2011-09-20 13:03:18 UTC
As others have asked....

What difference does it make?
Belidos Goveko
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#37 - 2011-09-20 13:25:17 UTC
Rico Minali wrote:
I am ginger in RL


LIES! If you were truly ginger IRL you would call it "african sunset" P
Kanexus
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2011-09-20 14:21:06 UTC
well dont matter if im the only one or not just asking...wont quit for a reason like that...im guessing only race that can get away with such a question would be asian people...cause they stick together like glue (at least in ATL). Been playing for 2 years going on and had a blast so far without coming across another so meh
Menenda Tararena
Project XIII
#39 - 2011-09-22 22:04:10 UTC
Kanexus wrote:
well dont matter if im the only one or not just asking...wont quit for a reason like that...im guessing only race that can get away with such a question would be asian people...cause they stick together like glue (at least in ATL). Been playing for 2 years going on and had a blast so far without coming across another so meh


Asian people tend to stick together because of the language barrier. Your question was basically if there was a corp that only had people with your skin colour in it
Wylee Coyote
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2011-09-22 22:41:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Wylee Coyote
Rogue1004 wrote:
Austin Powers wrote:
"There's only two things i hate in this world, People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch!"



Really wanted to refute this, as my wife is Dutch, but the more I think about it, and all the goddamn aggro I get from her for playing, I really have nothing but agreement with it.
Previous page123Next page