These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

***Kadavr 3rd Party Service*** (CURRENTLY AUCTIONING LEVIATHAN)

Author
Marco drack
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-02-16 12:18:02 UTC
Nashh is a very trust worthy guy, I would use this service if I needed it Big smile
noise
Space Defence Force
#22 - 2012-02-16 12:41:04 UTC
Confirming Nashh being trustworthy.
PyroTech03
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-02-16 12:45:17 UTC
Nash has been a great stand-up guy in all my dealings with him. I have had no issues regarding transactions and would recommend him as a third party.

Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#24 - 2012-02-16 12:54:40 UTC
thanks guys.
Ealyshia Crucis
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-02-16 17:59:44 UTC
Nashh is a hard working, trustworthy and dedicated CEO. I have no doubts in his ability to bring these qualities as well to the 3rd party service he intends to provide.

People may consider my opinion biased, but make what you want of it, whether you may feel its lies or genuine, I can only honestly write here what I believe is the truth, and the above is what I feel is correct.
Ateab792
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-02-16 19:19:09 UTC
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
This man just stole my 76bil :(

Levi was in the pos, Everything looked legit, and he just took the isk.

BEWARE.

hahaha funny but complete bullcrap. thanks for trying to undermine a genuine service.

First you steal my 76bil, and now your abusing me on the forum. You have been reported.

I trust this guy more than kadavr, his alts and his corp mates combined.
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#27 - 2012-02-16 20:09:50 UTC
trust me if even i would have stolen 76 bil i would have blogged about it.

shar'ra matcevsovski
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-02-16 20:30:37 UTC
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
This man just stole my 76bil :(

Levi was in the pos, Everything looked legit, and he just took the isk.

BEWARE.

hahaha funny but complete bullcrap. thanks for trying to undermine a genuine service.

First you steal my 76bil, and now your abusing me on the forum. You have been reported.

tbh u cant rly report him for anything, he hasnt doen anything against the form or Game rules.
Allthough I cant beleive anyone felt for this, obvious scam is obvious.

shar'ra phone home

Murixo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-02-16 20:39:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Murixo
Just bought a leviathan off Nash, went extremely smooth. Would use for all my super trades in the future!!! Don't tarnish this mans good name Strider.
Ateab792
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-02-17 07:42:11 UTC
Murixo wrote:
Just bought a leviathan off Nash, went extremely smooth. Would use for all my super trades in the future!!! Don't tarnish this mans good name Strider.

Obvious alt poster is alt.
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#31 - 2012-02-17 11:12:10 UTC
I understand the smack but will endevour to continue this service, its a shame that the EVE community is not less supportive, I am genuinly disapointed.

Thanks Murixo and the others for their continued support.

1 Leviathan still for sale.

Kirith Kodachi
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#32 - 2012-02-22 12:45:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Kirith Kodachi
*deleted*
Kane Rizzel
NovaKane Incorporated
You've got RED on you
#33 - 2012-02-22 16:47:08 UTC
Nashh is good people, always been courteous and polite in all my dealings with him, he is the creator of the Celebrity Death Match, against some of the luminaries of the EVE universe, I trust him.

[URL=http://novakaneinc.blogspot.co.uk]A Pirate's Perspective[/URL] [URL=http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites.asp]Official EVE Online Fan Site[/URL]

Murixo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-02-22 16:49:42 UTC
Ateab792 wrote:
Murixo wrote:

Obvious alt poster is alt.

Is this a joke? I take this as an extremely hurtful insult.. You are questioning this mans good name, and my own word. How dare you!

Nashh has a leviathan 4b-10b cheaper than these forums offer, take him up on it! You will not be sorry!
Hiryu Jin
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-02-24 11:28:39 UTC
Antigonos Third Party!
Darjeeling Oolong
#36 - 2012-02-24 17:05:37 UTC
My main has been ransomed by Nashh on a few occations. Always honoured those ransoms.

I don't build supers, but if I did. I would use him in a shot to broker the sales.

Hiryu Jin
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-02-24 17:23:22 UTC
Darjeeling Oolong wrote:
My main has been ransomed by Nashh on a few occations. Always honoured those ransoms.

I don't build supers, but if I did. I would use him in a shot to broker the sales.

lol...
Akturous
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-02-25 01:46:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Akturous

Vote Item Heck One for CSM8

boge
Everlasting Vendetta.
#39 - 2012-03-01 14:58:25 UTC
I can confirm that in all of my dealings with Nashh, he has been completely honourable, and is generally a chill dude.

The one thing I cannot say is that he is entirely devoted to GFs, as he once used a thanatos along with a couple other ships to gank a machariel of mine off station. Roll (Mach loss happened on my main, will link KM upon request for nonbelievers) :P

=D

/boge
penifSMASH
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#40 - 2012-03-01 21:33:04 UTC  |  Edited by: penifSMASH
I was selling my Nyx to someone in Shadow Cartel, which is Kadavr's alliance, and decided to use Kadavr as the 3rd party after showing me this thread. I took a chance and agreed. After Kadavr confirmed he received the isk for the Nyx, I ejected out of it and gave the buyer the pos PW. He boarded the Nyx, jumped out, said "lul" in our group chat, and then both he and Kadavr left the convo and subsequently blocked me.

So yeah, small price to pay in the grand scheme of things but an important lesson learned. Once a griefing pirate, always a griefing pirate. Do not use this guy if you value your hard earned isk.
Previous page123Next page