These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Crucible 1.1 Issues

First post
Author
Lucas Quaan
Descendance.
GoonSwarm.
#241 - 2012-02-04 10:07:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Quaan
Reinforcing sov structures, like IHUBs and stations, appears to force a session change of some sort ("Entering Space" message shows up and your ship stats reset w/ skills/bonuses) with hilarious bugs as a result including, but not limited to, not loading grid and objects arbitrarily disappearing from space and not being interact-able through the celestial list under the right-click-in-space menu. These bugs are impossible to reproduce, nor should anyone in their right mind want to try, since they affect people at random like a true EVE-feature should. I have both seen the event myself and laughed merrily at others suffering the experience, but would rather see it not happen at all.
Ricarda Esubria
Doomheim
#242 - 2012-02-05 08:30:31 UTC
I would really appreciate if you helped/changed that "decimal separator" behaviour - be it for just allowing the English convention that many people got used to (many for a reason), be it for allowing copy&pasting of ISK amounts. Having to change your PC's national settings in order to play EVE is *not* an option IMO...
Dirk Decibel
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#243 - 2012-02-05 11:22:43 UTC
What's even worse than not being able to use the "." numpad as a decimal separator is the fact that you can't even paste ammounts with a comma in them into the market order textboxes anymore.... That makes working with a great ammount of market orders almost impossible.

This really needs to be fixed ASAP.
Lil Momma
Small But Perfectly Formed
#244 - 2012-02-05 13:04:05 UTC
Just tried to log in this morning, all my chat channels have gone, there are 28 notifications in my in box but it won't open, the assets, people and places, and market simply won't load,undocking from station leaves me with a black screen. Tried it with my other character, got eactly the same problems. I think something may be up.....
Captain Zymo
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#245 - 2012-02-05 13:28:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Captain Zymo
*Problem Fixed Emo post retracted*
<3 CCP xD
Killer NenYim
Nocturnal Tumescence
#246 - 2012-02-11 00:31:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Killer NenYim
there is an issue when when u play in window's mode, the game continues 2 play but the screen doesn't refresh, this happens when u have multiple clients running 1 in full screen 1 not
also happens when playing eve in window mode and playing another game in full screen. eg like LOL or WOT

W7, i7 core, 8 gig ram, 5900 ATI
Duvida
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#247 - 2012-02-14 22:51:19 UTC
I've just noticed this, but don't know if this is new or not: If I have a docked ship with modules turned offline, and go into the fittings screen, those modules will often turn online again, sometimes with the consequence of other modules being forced offline (because of cpu or power constraints on the ship.)
Mane Frehm
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#248 - 2012-02-15 17:14:15 UTC
We have just confirmed that there was an unannounced change in Crucible to the mechanism for receiving security status increases when killing rats. Previously, all those who damaged the rat received the full secuirty status increase, whereas now only the player who "laid the final blow" receives the security status increase.

While this may seem like a small change to many it is a concern as:

a) this change was not announced (CCP - we thought you had stopped doing that)
b) grinding security status is slow and painful at the best of times; this change makes corporate roams through 0.0 to grind security status and kill the unwary much less fruitful

This is not an issue for those who want to go full pirate (-5.0 and beyond), but for those of us who are trying to keep our security status up it is a problem.

CCP - please fix this.
Ricarda Esubria
Doomheim
#249 - 2012-02-16 07:43:46 UTC
I fear I will have to post it in the 1.2 issues again *sigh*, but the matter with

a) being forced to use the local PC settings decimal separator format and, more importantly,

b) not being able to copy and paste prices containing fractions of ISK when you're using a non-US-standard format decimal separator

still have not been touched. Please, if you change a "feature", follow up on issues people have with it, don't sit it out!
Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#250 - 2012-03-07 11:55:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Terrorfrodo
POS fuel notifications do not work properly:

1. I offlined a POS and removed most of the fuel but the calendar event still says it will run out at same day as before. Instead the notification should be gone. Minor issue, I deleted it manually.

2. More importantly, I anchored and onlined another POS in a different system the same day and there is no fuel notification at all.

NuMaiky
Ring of Honor
#251 - 2012-03-17 23:32:19 UTC
I downloaded the automatic update and then restarted client........nothing, the banner fires up then the client stops responding. Can't get it to work at all, tried copy pasting an old copy of the client and same thing happened, i saw the login screen but after updating it didn't reappear and the program went unresponsive.

i copy and pasted this for this is HAPPENING TO ME NOW

i am unsure what to do at this time

i had EVE online run fine on the computer at the time
i reloaded windows 7 64bit ultmate and now it just dose not want to do ANYTHING

i run luncher hit the BIG play butten and the anner comes up and then another eve online shows up on the task bar but when i click it theres NO window and i run task manger and its NOT RESPONDING
i have gone and try to bypass the Luncher same thing happens still not working

i have ran the repair tool over 20 times

and i have also REDOWNLOAD whole game 4 times i have KILLED out everything that i can do and its NOT running i am not sure what to do at this time PLZ give me some help