These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

***Kadavr 3rd Party Service*** (CURRENTLY AUCTIONING LEVIATHAN)

Author
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#1 - 2012-02-14 20:15:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Nashh Kadavr
I have recently sold 2 titans and a super-carrier and figured I should lend my name to third party services. Realizing there are other more well know characters (Chribba, Darkness, Somer) already providing this service I still do not see why I can't do the same.

I understand I will need to prove myself to those that perhaps do not know me. Nashh Kadavr has been an integral part of the EVE blogging community, best known for my CDM (Celebrity Death Match) series. This is my blog.

Yes, I am a pirate in-game but have and always will honour ransoms; I am a truly honest character, both in and out of game. I would like to think that there is no other with more E-honour than myself.

So far I have handled 253.5 billion isk in sales and would have been the broker for the 'Enigma' Jovian frigate (valued at 200 Bil) if CCP had not taken it away.

I have setup a third party website and that will be most up to date, but for those that do not read my blog I will post in this here thread the most interesting offers. Free WTB/WTS adds can be placed there, just mail me in-game or on Kadavr3rdParty@gmail.com. Buyers and sellers can remain anonymous if they choose to do so.

I deal with Supercaps, BPO's, Wormholes and lotteries. Lotteries are done within my alliance only at this stage but I will keep you posted. WH space brokering is offered also but with the amount of effort involved I recommend Taggart WH Sales for the lower value sales.

To further help me boost my reputation a chap that is leaving the game has offered up his 2 Leviathans and I will do the sale pro-bono. Both are T2 travel fit, have a full fuel-bay, will sell at 75 Bill and can be sold separately. This fine gentleman is not online much anymore so a sale will have to be arranged with a few days’ notice. Any isk over 75 Bil will be taken by me as a fee so please feel free to bump the price!

Friendly bumps are much appreciated, smack and trolling is expected.

(EDIT; 1 LEVIATHAN SOLD AT 76BIL)
(EDIT; 2nd LEVIATHAN ON AUCTION, START BID 74bil,CLOSING DATE 17th MARCH TRANSFER OF LEVIATHAN ON THE 18th)

I have changed the sale of the remaining Leviathan to an auction. To lower the sale price I will add in the 1 bill profit i made from the first sale making the start bid 74 billion. closing of the auction will be 23:59 on Saturday the 17th March, with the sale being closed on Sunday the 18th when the holder will make himself available for the transfer. Bids can be made on the thread here or by mailing Nashh Kadavr ingame. There is no buyout so dont ask! Minimum increase please no less then 100 million isk.

Current Highest bid;
Cyber Ten
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-02-14 21:21:00 UTC
Good luck m8, hope you get to grow chribba sized :)
shar'ra matcevsovski
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-02-14 23:25:58 UTC
i am interested into the levi. Would you accept Chribba, Darknesss, Wirox or Grendell as third party?

shar'ra phone home

Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#4 - 2012-02-14 23:49:49 UTC
i think you are missing the point there bro, i am the third party. I am acting as third party for both Levi's. The owner has offered for me to sell them on his behalf to promote my service.
shar'ra matcevsovski
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-02-15 00:10:14 UTC  |  Edited by: shar'ra matcevsovski
well BRO, dont get me wrong, but your just as trustworthy as any other person posting in jita local for very cheap trading offers, as your just another nobody offering a third party service.Roll

Also the fact that you wouldnt accept any approved 3rd does make it look even more fishy as it already is.

So if that leviathan actually exists, im still interested, but not with you as thrid party, sorry.

shar'ra phone home

Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#6 - 2012-02-15 00:41:43 UTC
thats fine, thanks for your interest though.
Ateab792
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-02-15 06:01:14 UTC
Best to give up, I wouldn't trust you whatsoever. Strong small alliance, but at the end of the day you are all just **** talking pirates.
thub
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-02-15 06:01:52 UTC
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote:
well BRO, dont get me wrong, but your just as trustworthy as any other person posting in jita local for very cheap trading offers, as your just another nobody offering a third party service.Roll

Also the fact that you wouldnt accept any approved 3rd does make it look even more fishy as it already is.

So if that leviathan actually exists, im still interested, but not with you as thrid party, sorry.

^^^This^^^
Akturous
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-02-15 07:02:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Akturous

Vote Item Heck One for CSM8

TFS Tibbs
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#10 - 2012-02-15 10:41:51 UTC
Confirming selected 3rd party for the Enigma - until the Jove stole it backCry

I trust very few people in this game - Nashh is one of them
shar'ra matcevsovski
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-02-15 11:51:52 UTC
Akturous wrote:
Ateab792 wrote:
Best to give up, I wouldn't trust you whatsoever. Strong small alliance, but at the end of the day you are all just **** talking pirates.

^^ I resent that.

Shar'ra, not to state the bleeding obvious, but every "trusted" third party started as unknown with no transactions until they had some transactions.

I can only say that Nash hasn't ripped anyone off in Shadow to my knowledge since his corp joined, but I'll offer nothing more than that, bias and all.

NOPE, any real 3rd party has been already famous for beeing incredible rich or in charge of something bigger before they started this service. None of them just wrote a nice letter, created a 3rdparty@ email adress and said "booosh here I am, trust me already!". if that would be all we would have 2958302 third parties and not just the 4-5 we currently have.

shar'ra phone home

Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#12 - 2012-02-15 13:49:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Nashh Kadavr
I am merely offering a service here buddy. if you do not wish to use it then that is fine. for those that have and will i thank you for your support. and just to make very clear again that i have a very good reputation amongst the blogging community and have for many years, something i do not wish to destroy.

I have an ingame offer for 1 of the Leviathans and it will sell at 76 bil at the earliest possibility.
Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2012-02-15 14:33:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Dame Death
Right, I can see why people are concerned, its one of the reaasons i only 3rd party for mates. But I will say this, before ccp hit supers with the nerf bat, Nash regullery baby sat mine for me when I needed the alt to dock for something.

Hes had chances to rob me of 25-30b plenty of tmes and never has, SHadow Cartel I wouldnt trust as far as I can throw them. But Nash has my trust.
Ateab792
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-02-16 02:18:29 UTC
I haven't ripped off anyone in my main's corp either, have baby sat supers, had roles to steal billions and billions, sold supers to blues without third parties blah blah blah.

Still doesn't mean I wouldn't rip off a couple of reds for a couple hundred bil.
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#15 - 2012-02-16 10:51:04 UTC
that is your choice not mine.
Strider Hiryu
Insane Shadow Boxers
#16 - 2012-02-16 11:03:40 UTC
This man just stole my 76bil :(

Levi was in the pos, Everything looked legit, and he just took the isk.

BEWARE.
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#17 - 2012-02-16 11:41:12 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Kreul Intentions
Strider Hiryu wrote:

BEWARE.

hahaha funny but complete bullcrap. thanks for trying to undermine a genuine service.
Hiryu Jin
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-02-16 11:46:55 UTC
fr3d is that you?
Strider Hiryu
Insane Shadow Boxers
#19 - 2012-02-16 11:47:03 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Kreul Intentions
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:

BEWARE.

hahaha funny but complete bullcrap. thanks for trying to undermine a genuine service.

First you steal my 76bil, and now your abusing me on the forum. You have been reported.
Nashh Kadavr
Hostile.
#20 - 2012-02-16 12:11:19 UTC
please provide evidence of your accusation or stop trolling this thread you moron.

123Next page