These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Current Pirate Camps

Author
Blackberry Bold
Ho 229
#41 - 2012-01-11 01:51:24 UTC
Sujarento (Tama gate) 2 Guardians, 1 loki, 1 proteus, 2 machariel (Snuff Box)
CoLe Blackblood
the united
#42 - 2012-01-11 14:14:53 UTC
What is Rancer too far for your Covops Cyno range? Dang.
Tama and Suj are good spots though, any luck in Hysera?
Mr Morita
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#43 - 2012-01-11 18:06:11 UTC
This thread is now about Jack Dant.
Blackberry Bold
Ho 229
#44 - 2012-01-11 22:14:14 UTC
Tama station (only one) 4 canes, 1 talos, 1 rapier, 1 archon.
Rivur'Tam
the united
#45 - 2012-01-12 09:13:00 UTC
I'm currently bombing crie gate in rancer in a nyx semi afk .
if hotdropped i should be in armor b4 i even notice you, please bring hic.

[b]Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire

^^ my sig was awesome that naugty spitfire stole it for himself true story

United Recruitment Director.[/b]

Canaar Demonico
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#46 - 2012-01-12 19:05:06 UTC
This thread is ridiculous. It is not like the campers are stuck to the gate forever. Everybody has had their turn to get popped at a camp, what's the big deal. EVE without risk would be the most boring crap going!
Blackberry Bold
Ho 229
#47 - 2012-01-14 22:43:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Blackberry Bold
Canaar Demonico wrote:
This thread is ridiculous. It is not like the campers are stuck to the gate forever. Everybody has had their turn to get popped at a camp, what's the big deal. EVE without risk would be the most boring crap going!

We mock what we do not understand....

Currently in Kedama (Kedama/Tama gate) there are two sets of Loki/Legion Pirates (Ones set on each side). They have been here the WHOLE DAY. Now It's rare that the pirates will spend the whole day in one spot but they do spend a pretty good amount of time in one location frequently. The purpose of this thread is so that ppl can avoid these camps, least probable use, or they can hot drop these groups, preferred use. So if your going on an anti pirate hunt can't hurt to check here first. : )
Girard Thibault d'Anvers
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-02-14 15:56:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Girard Thibault d'Anvers
Blackberry Bold wrote:
Canaar Demonico wrote:

We mock what we do not understand....

Currently in Kedama (Kedama/Tama gate) there are two sets of Loki/Legion Pirates (Ones set on each side). They have been here the WHOLE DAY. Now It's rare that the pirates will spend the whole day in one spot but they do spend a pretty good amount of time in one location frequently. The purpose of this thread is so that ppl can avoid these camps, least probable use, or they can hot drop these groups, preferred use. So if your going on an anti pirate hunt can't hurt to check here first. : )

I mock you because I do understand...

PS:

Warp Stab 1
Warp Stab 2
Warp Stab 3
Warp Stabs 4 & 5

Need I go on?

Traded out the sword in my hand for the swords in my mind and in my heart...

Prosum
Baba Yagas
The Initiative.
#49 - 2012-02-14 17:31:43 UTC
flank steak wrote:
Blackberry Bold wrote:
Uemon has gate camps at all gates. fyi. : )

Uemon is .5 .........

I killed this joker ^ ^ ^
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#50 - 2012-02-14 18:28:42 UTC
Girard Thibault d'Anvers wrote:

PS:

Warp Stab 1
Warp Stab 2
Warp Stab 3
Warp Stabs 4 & 5

Need I go on?

Lol, dabasir is one of those anti-pirate types?

We used to have a 24/7 gatecamp up in Tasti, he'd sit and watch us all day, occasionally decloaking 50km off and firing off a shot then warping to get on KMs.

I don't think I ever actually saw him fight us, or his main blackberry bold. Seems pretty ineffective really.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Zaarin Hosaka
Questionable Ethics.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#51 - 2012-02-14 18:55:43 UTC
Blackberry Bold wrote:

My combat alt is Dabasir:

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=14863381

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=14863436

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=14863308

Just keep scrolling down the kill mails. Been busy with admin and holiday stuff the last week but will be back to ganking soon.Twisted

The fact you have a "combat alt", and you're linking mails from battleclinic makes it look like you're a carebear who tries to pvp sometimes. And lemme guess, you're angry that you got ganked by some pirates? I can't see the lossmail, but I hope it was shiny, and came with delicious tears. Judging by your lossmails, and as others have said, it seems you do this by flying a wcs-fit bomber, firing a volley, and running away. May as well just do it with a painter and 3 sebos so you can do it from miles away. Do you have any kills that aren't in either a covops-cloak ship or a pos bashing ship? Do you ever engage these pirates mano a mano?
Blackberry Bold
Ho 229
#52 - 2012-02-15 02:05:21 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Girard Thibault d'Anvers wrote:

PS:

Warp Stab 1
Warp Stab 2
Warp Stab 3
Warp Stabs 4 & 5

Need I go on?

Lol, dabasir is one of those anti-pirate types?

We used to have a 24/7 gatecamp up in Tasti, he'd sit and watch us all day, occasionally decloaking 50km off and firing off a shot then warping to get on KMs.

I don't think I ever actually saw him fight us, or his main blackberry bold. Seems pretty ineffective really.

LOL I quake at your alts KB: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Simi+Kusoni

Or as the duffas after you commented is this your care bear main so you can pretend to be a PvP'r with your alt? Big smile
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#53 - 2012-02-15 02:13:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Simi Kusoni
Blackberry Bold wrote:
LOL I quake at your alts KB: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Simi+Kusoni

Or as the duffas after you commented is this your care bear main so you can pretend to be a PvP'r with your alt? Big smile

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Shaidar+Hussan#kills

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Manuel+Diaz

My main PvP toons, which are linked in my bio. Look more carefully next time.

*EDIT: And also, funny you should mention it, I AM a carebear.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Lana Torrin
Friends of Tristan
#54 - 2012-02-15 02:50:05 UTC
I saw this camp in Amamake a few days ago, you should totaly hotdrop the top belt.
Eveess
ChemiKals
Xenta.
#55 - 2012-02-15 11:37:15 UTC
you know there this guy who camps gate in a bomber and decloaks to whore KM in tama so watch out pirates
Xander Knight
Doomheim
#56 - 2012-02-15 12:04:32 UTC
Current gate camp at Jita/Perimeter gate on both sides. May be bots as they're always there. Please hot drop.
Mikhail Illiad
Fevered Imaginings
#57 - 2012-02-15 13:50:16 UTC
Maybe you could have done this with slightly more forethought... this post could have been announcing the creation of your personal intel channel for gatecamp locations or something of a similar nature... but instead you have created a troll thread, well done sir [/claps]

There once was an interesting signature here... It has long since disapeared. 

Lana Torrin
Friends of Tristan
#58 - 2012-02-16 05:57:13 UTC
MIkhail Illiad wrote:
Maybe you could have done this with slightly more forethought... this post could have been announcing the creation of your personal intel channel for gatecamp locations or something of a similar nature... but instead you have created a troll thread, well done sir [/claps]

Sush you.. I'm getting shot at Aurcel gate in Egghelende. I have already lit the cyno for you. Its 2 drakes and an arazu. They have me scrambled and im slowly going down. Please hurry.
ianoox
Spin Engineering
#59 - 2012-02-19 00:15:26 UTC
About 3 cruiser and 3 battlecruiser; (i see a Cynabal and a brutix) in Yahyerer, gate to Zazamye.
Patient 2428190
DEGRREE'Fo'FREE Internet Business School
#60 - 2012-02-19 05:36:52 UTC
I saw ships in space