These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Riverini for CSM7 - The EN24 Party is Here.

Author
riverini
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#181 - 2012-02-13 13:55:42 UTC
Andski wrote:
http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=3412

How do you feel about CCP linking to Lovelocke's site in their devblog?

Good, am glad you guys made it.

Cheers.

R

RIVERINI / EVENEWS24 @evenews24

Galtakie
Nex Exercitus
#182 - 2012-02-13 14:14:41 UTC
You have my vote!
Iohet Nolafew
Perkone
Caldari State
#183 - 2012-02-13 14:57:18 UTC
CSM Riverini, best Riverini

/but only when singing on comms
Bos Gaurus
Dniwe
#184 - 2012-02-13 15:02:39 UTC
"quote=Gandalf"
You shall not pass!
"/quote"
riverini
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#185 - 2012-02-13 15:33:05 UTC
Bos Gaurus wrote:
dumbledore wrote:

You shall not pass!

FT4U Smile

RIVERINI / EVENEWS24 @evenews24

Crunchmeister
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#186 - 2012-02-13 15:45:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Crunchmeister
So much DekCo butthurt in this thread. That in itself would get Riverini my vote. I wouldn't be surprised to see him elected on that point alone.

But it goes beyond that for me. Having flown with Riverini quite a lot over the last 8 months, I can quite say that despite him being kind of bad at Eve (sorry Riv), he's very passionate and enthusiastic about the game and every aspect of it - even those that don't affect him directly. He loves Eve Online as much as anyone possibly can, and he really does care about the health of our beloved sandbox as well as that of CCP, realizing one can't exist without the other. I've listened to ideas and propositions he's made - even before this current CSM race. Say what you will about EN24 and the cries of "bias" that run rampant, I believe he truly has the best interests of ALL players at heart with his current CSM candidacy.

So Riverini has my support and my vote. Good luck buddy.

People were constantly telling me I was crazy. For a long time I didn't believe them, but after a while, I started to think they might be right.

But it turns out that they were all wrong. One of the voices in my head is a psychiatrist and he says I'm perfectly sane.

Courthouse
Perkone
Caldari State
#187 - 2012-02-13 16:16:28 UTC
Crunchmeister wrote:
But it goes beyond that for me. Having flown with Riverini quite a lot over the last 8 months, I can quite say that despite him being kind of bad at Eve (sorry Riv), he's very passionate and enthusiastic about the game and every aspect of it - even those that don't affect him directly. He loves Eve Online as much as anyone possibly can, and he really does care about the health of our beloved sandbox as well as that of CCP, realizing one can't exist without the other. I've listened to ideas and propositions he's made - even before this current CSM race. Say what you will about EN24 and the cries of "bias" that run rampant, I believe he truly has the best interests of ALL players at heart with his current CSM candidacy.

An autistic fixation is not the same as a passionate interest in a subject.
Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#188 - 2012-02-13 16:25:23 UTC
wow riverini, you did it. You are now only my 2nd least favourite candidate during the election :)

Would you like to answer my questions from earlier?

"My rule is: If you meet the weakest vessel, attack; if it is a vessel equal to yours, attack; and if it is stronger than yours, also attack..." - Admiral Stepan O. Makarov

Crunchmeister
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#189 - 2012-02-13 16:26:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Crunchmeister
Courthouse wrote:
Crunchmeister wrote:

The irony here being that you quoted my post except my opening sentence. By doing that, you simply drove home the point that first sentence conveyed.

Good work sir.

People were constantly telling me I was crazy. For a long time I didn't believe them, but after a while, I started to think they might be right.

But it turns out that they were all wrong. One of the voices in my head is a psychiatrist and he says I'm perfectly sane.

Lomarro
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#190 - 2012-02-13 16:34:34 UTC
Crunchmeister wrote:
Courthouse wrote:
Crunchmeister wrote:

The irony here being that you quoted my entire post except my opening sentence. By doing that, you simply drove home the point that first sentence conveyed.

Good work sir.

Did you get a free copy of his risk free bot guide or why are you worshipping him so much?
Waveism
Karkand Kampa
#191 - 2012-02-13 16:37:55 UTC
what are you doing you idiot why do you like riverini everyone is meant to hate him now hate him okay i cant believe this
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#192 - 2012-02-13 17:02:41 UTC
Boris Lachenkov wrote:
Post horribly fail intel to EVENews 24
Watch as Riverini turns it into a 3 page exposè.

The CSM of my heart.

you don't need read it

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

de4deye
Phantom Space
Space Madness.
#193 - 2012-02-13 17:07:14 UTC
Haters gonna hate. Riverini already knows I got his back Blink so quit hatin hater!
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#194 - 2012-02-13 18:35:55 UTC
Whatever happened to impartiality of the press?

Are you going to step down from EN24 if you get voted to the CSM?

If you were it would be tempting to vote for you

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Pietr Serras
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#195 - 2012-02-13 20:19:19 UTC
Hey Riv, you have my vote!

You can thank the goons that came in here hating. Their time is over.
tewkz
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#196 - 2012-02-13 20:32:00 UTC
Your platform on the first page (I didn't read all 8, sorry) seems mostly built on wishy-washy pipe dreams that everyone wants to see.

Who would actually disagree with "no more bots!" You'd think goons, but consider for a moment that they only do it because they can and it provides a significant advantage at the cost of at most a little bit of moral guilt. Anyone who's pirated a videogame in real life understands the sentiment.

Who would disagree with "mining needs to be considered seriously as a profession again" or "more pvp!" You're toeing a very easy moderate line and not actually picking a side on any important issues.

Furthermore, the CSM isn't about how you would develop the game. You're a player advocate, not a game developer. The only proof you've shown of advocacy is that you brought to light things on Evenews24 that were already being spread through other channels. You should probably stop pretending like you started the Jita riots, or that the RMT expose was yours to begin with. Anyone with half a brain can find where those actually came from.

You have no platform and you've shown me no advocacy ability, why do you deserve my vote?
JustSharkbait
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#197 - 2012-02-13 20:41:22 UTC  |  Edited by: JustSharkbait
By reading this thread (did i loose IQ?) , i have realized that with this much goon hate (love?) directed towards him, one can only want to support Riverini!!!

Good luck. I hope people can ~troll~ through the waves of gooncrap and I hope you do not get railroaded (Mael-roaded?) .

Seriously though, good luck, and I hope you get a fair election, of course even RL elections are not fair, so.......you have a long and goon-hate filled process to go through and i hope you do well.

You have my support at this time.

Hoo Ha Ha!!

tewkz
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#198 - 2012-02-13 21:02:11 UTC
JustSharkbait wrote:
By reading this thread (did i loose IQ?) , i have realized that with this much goon hate (love?) directed towards him, one can only want to support Riverini!!!

Why is the health of the game so dependent on what's bad for goons? I have yet to be satisfied with a response to that question.
Kaver Linkovir
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#199 - 2012-02-13 21:17:34 UTC
After having read this entire thread, I now have a headache and am still missing any semblance of an answer to my second post question.

Riverini, are you ignoring the questions you don't like to answer? Do you think that is usefull in a CSM candidate?
Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#200 - 2012-02-13 21:37:13 UTC
Skippermonkey wrote:
Whatever happened to impartiality of the press?

Are you going to step down from EN24 if you get voted to the CSM?

If you were it would be tempting to vote for you

I asked the same question about 10 times in this thread and he didn't answer, so I guess that's a No

"My rule is: If you meet the weakest vessel, attack; if it is a vessel equal to yours, attack; and if it is stronger than yours, also attack..." - Admiral Stepan O. Makarov