These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Forum Feature - Limited Posting!

Author
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2012-02-12 20:33:03 UTC
Too many people are afraid of posting with their main characters. They either think that somebody will grow angry at what they posted on the eveonline dot com forums, wardec them and harass them and their CEOs until the servers go dark, or that somebody will actually call them out on not having a clue about how the game works when their killboards show a bunch of poorly fit raven losses on the Rancer gate.

In any case, forcing people to post with their mains would cause a hilarious uproar that we'd never see the end of.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Emperor Salazar
Remote Soviet Industries
Insidious Empire
#22 - 2012-02-12 21:06:55 UTC
Andski wrote:
Too many people are afraid of posting with their main characters. They either think that somebody will grow angry at what they posted on the eveonline dot com forums, wardec them and harass them and their CEOs until the servers go dark, or that somebody will actually call them out on not having a clue about how the game works when their killboards show a bunch of poorly fit raven losses on the Rancer gate.

In any case, forcing people to post with their mains would cause a hilarious uproar that we'd never see the end of.

BUT MONTOLIO SAID HE'D TOUCH MY BUTT AGAIN IF I KEPT ON SHIT POSTING
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#23 - 2012-02-12 23:46:15 UTC
Andski wrote:

Which is pretty much, exactly what I would love to see... :tinfoil:
Previous page12