These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corporation Headquarters listed publicly

Author
Lucjan
Deutzer Freiheit
#1 - 2012-02-12 18:12:11 UTC
Because it is a 'corporation' shouldn't its headquarters be listed publicly in the corporation information?

Give the public more information on the headquarters location.

OPTIONAL : All offices listed too

-It will make bountyhunting a little easier.
-It'll make high sec wars more interesting.
-There is no reason you can't make fake offices to throw off your enemies if you so choose, or bring the fight to you.
-I can't see the lack of this in any way interfering with locator agent isk sink, ill still use it as much.

OPTIONAL : A characters home station : After 5 years I still hang around my home sometimes.

If this information is already be available, may I be smitten. (I've click show on map button on bottom of corp info but didn't show anything?)
Lord Drokoth
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#2 - 2012-02-12 19:40:30 UTC
Lucjan wrote:
Because it is a 'corporation' shouldn't its headquarters be listed publicly in the corporation information?

Give the public more information on the headquarters location.

OPTIONAL : All offices listed too

-It will make bountyhunting a little easier.
-It'll make high sec wars more interesting.
-There is no reason you can't make fake offices to throw off your enemies if you so choose, or bring the fight to you.
-I can't see the lack of this in any way interfering with locator agent isk sink, ill still use it as much.

OPTIONAL : A characters home station : After 5 years I still hang around my home sometimes.

If this information is already be available, may I be smitten. (I've click show on map button on bottom of corp info but didn't show anything?)

Look at the show info section of a corporations tab. it should be displayed either at the top or somewhere in the attributes..
HQ locations are already public.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#3 - 2012-02-12 19:52:03 UTC
Lucjan wrote:

R-E-D [R--]
319-3D IX - Moon 22 - Blood Raiders Logistic Support

there's your HQ Smile

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

mxzf
Shovel Bros
#4 - 2012-02-12 20:51:08 UTC
As people have said, it's already listed in the corp info.
Lucjan
Deutzer Freiheit
#5 - 2012-02-13 17:22:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucjan
No w just the offices and we all good :).
Lucjan
Deutzer Freiheit
#6 - 2012-02-13 17:26:01 UTC
mxzf wrote:
As people have said, it's already listed in the corp info.

Then obviously your comment is completely unnecessary, troll.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#7 - 2012-02-14 13:48:56 UTC
you wanna get corp offices, go infiltrate said corp...

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia