These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

getting bashed

First post
Author
Astroniomix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#41 - 2012-02-12 03:59:49 UTC
MatrixSkye Mk2 wrote:
mavrick1,

You're getting yourself too worked up over this. Yes, there are griefers and anonymous "tear collectors" all over the internet. You are simply going to have to accept that. Otherwise you'll just continue to attract them and invite them to this spectacle. If you keep this up you will only continue to feed them and they will only continue to sex themselves over your agony. It will be a vicious cycle... until you stop it.

Those that already know and accept this will remain silent and you won't hear from them. Your fit isn't crap. I've used it and works great. When the drake had initially come out I used that same exact fit in NPC 0.0 and managed to break through a gate camp. That same camping corp later invited me to join them because of that incident.

My point is please stop fanning the flame becuase you'll just continue to attract people looking (and enjoying) to hurt you. You can't reason with these idiots so just end it. Just some friendly advice.

You can't be serious. Link the fit in question please.
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#42 - 2012-02-12 03:59:57 UTC
i am about to **** my pants

you are looking at the words but not seeing the message and then you are trying to comment on the message with out understanding the context of what i am saying so there for you will just in and bash bash bash

then you look at my videos and see what i look like and then hear the words but not the context or what i am talking about then you dare i say bash again mmmmmm

under the radar is where i fly i make my isk like very one

mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#43 - 2012-02-12 04:03:04 UTC
Astroniomix wrote:
MatrixSkye Mk2 wrote:
mavrick1,

You're getting yourself too worked up over this. Yes, there are griefers and anonymous "tear collectors" all over the internet. You are simply going to have to accept that. Otherwise you'll just continue to attract them and invite them to this spectacle. If you keep this up you will only continue to feed them and they will only continue to sex themselves over your agony. It will be a vicious cycle... until you stop it.

Those that already know and accept this will remain silent and you won't hear from them. Your fit isn't crap. I've used it and works great. When the drake had initially come out I used that same exact fit in NPC 0.0 and managed to break through a gate camp. That same camping corp later invited me to join them because of that incident.

My point is please stop fanning the flame becuase you'll just continue to attract people looking (and enjoying) to hurt you. You can't reason with these idiots so just end it. Just some friendly advice.

You can't be serious. Link the fit in question please.

not worked up just saying that if you all would see the context of what i was saying then you would have something else to say you choose to take my or any ones words out of context

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#44 - 2012-02-12 04:03:44 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:

you are looking at the words but not seeing the message and then you are trying to comment on the message with out understanding the context of what i am saying so there for you will just in and bash bash bash

then you look at my videos and see what i look like and then hear the words but not the context or what i am talking about then you dare i say bash again mmmmmm

The message is clear: Oxymoron. It embodies you.

Happy?

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Hainnz
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#45 - 2012-02-12 04:14:12 UTC
Two tours in Iraq with the US Army? Bullcrap. You wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in the Army.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#46 - 2012-02-12 04:17:24 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
A Man'sMan'sMan wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
I want links and name of the other site.

I'm sure he's referring to him getting ripped a new one for posting hilariously bad fits on Battleclinic.

Ok need to learn the details about this case now.

hmm I need some coffee first.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#47 - 2012-02-12 04:17:58 UTC
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
I want links and name of the other site.

here you go all 83 pages of it.

Ah thank you! Big smile
Eurus Ingram Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-02-12 04:19:06 UTC
2bhammered wrote:

Oh, got links? Big smile no really, I want links and names, give me names!!

Just search 'jmalitz' on BC and take a look at some of the fits
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#49 - 2012-02-12 04:24:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Alpheias
Eurus Ingram Enaka wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

That can't be unseen. There isn't enough therapy in the world to undo that.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#50 - 2012-02-12 04:25:02 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
Eurus Ingram Enaka wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

Got it, sorry ninja edit Oops

This is pure gold by the way, I am strongly considering subscribing to his youtube channel Lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/jmalitz1?ob=0#p/a/u/1/WdVFP5lDfU8

"I got homosexual friends, but I am very straight, myself,look at my other videos I have a very hot fiance, female" LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#51 - 2012-02-12 04:26:38 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:

Whoa dude, run, run like you have never ran before.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#52 - 2012-02-12 04:33:18 UTC
rodyas wrote:
mavrick1 wrote:

Whoa dude, run, run like you have never ran before.

you fail

Szilardis
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#53 - 2012-02-12 04:33:37 UTC
I find it funny that he now calls BattleClinic the "site we shall not name"
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#54 - 2012-02-12 04:33:54 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmalitz1?ob=0#p/u/11/-umQkLPf1bQ oh my god I just... I almost just... is this guy for real or is he a character like Francis? :P

Seriously, I smell the next big meme stuff here lol
Sri Nova
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#55 - 2012-02-12 04:34:36 UTC
I have not read all the related material . but if this about ship fitting .

one has to realize that fitting ships in eve is not a romantic endeavor.
eve does not allow for creativity in fittings the play mechanics and the nature of the game forces ones hands in fitting the ship towards its best performance goal whether it be offensive, defensive or logistics.

This games mechanics does not allow for creative or ideological builds. sure you can fly it but when it actually comes to performing its task it will always fail or under perform when it comes against its optimized equivalent .

This is one of the problems i have with eve and have argued till im blue in the face that i should be able to stick rails on my thrasher or fit neutrons on my stabber etc etc ... just because i thinks its cool and, would work just as well or better in my world does not make it so.

if what you want to do is have fun in eve and flying out of the ordinary builds gets your kicks then so be it .

Your not going to convince the true gear heads of eve, that there are untested alternatives . because eve is old enough that all the creative fits have been weeded through, and all the ideology has been tested . What we are left with are optimized and tested fits that work well for their givin situation.

Fly your fits have fun with them if you post em and their made fun of your criticized because of em just take it with a grain of salt . enjoy your ship and play your way . it may not be the ideal way to play eve and you may be short changing your self. but it all boils down to fun .

so have fun . kudos to posting your fits (its more balls than i have ) and dont worry about the feedback just remember eve is played a certain way . and even though your way may not be the optimal way it may just be the fun way .
Heimdallofasgard
Ministry of Furious Retribution
Fraternity.
#56 - 2012-02-12 04:35:24 UTC
This thread is good,

I liked the bit where the guy asked us about his monocle.

I liked it.

What I do not like however... is OP's fits, They're awful.
Heimdallofasgard
Ministry of Furious Retribution
Fraternity.
#57 - 2012-02-12 04:37:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Heimdallofasgard
Sri Nova wrote:
I have not read all the related material . but if this about ship fitting .

one has to realize that fitting ships in eve is not a romantic endeavor.
eve does not allow for creativity in fittings the play mechanics and the nature of the game forces ones hands in fitting the ship towards its best performance goal whether it be offensive, defensive or logistics.

This games mechanics does not allow for creative or ideological builds. sure you can fly it but when it actually comes to performing its task it will always fail or under perform when it comes against its optimized equivalent .

This, tl;dr: you don't put a 1.2 litre engine in a ferrari.

there, I went there... a f*cking car analogy.
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#58 - 2012-02-12 04:40:41 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
When you thought it could not get better Twisted THERE ARE 2 OF THEM Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiQwlNrlP1I&feature=channel_video_title

Honestly, I have not laughed this hard in days, pure ******* comedy gold here people!!Lol

"COFFEE!" ShockedLolLolLol

Ok, somebody please post this on Reddit, more people deserve a good laugh!!
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#59 - 2012-02-12 04:45:37 UTC
2bhammered wrote:

Honestly, I have not laughed this hard in days, pure ******* comedy gold here people!!Lol

go ahead and laugh really laugh as much as you want i could care less about how you feel about what i say.

you just show what you are and if you do not like the words that i have to say or you feel the you must make fun of me then you have some deep down sadness that you need to handle

2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#60 - 2012-02-12 04:48:06 UTC  |  Edited by: 2bhammered
mavrick1 wrote:
2bhammered wrote:

go ahead and laugh really laugh as much as you want i could care less about how you feel about what i say.

you just show what you are and if you do not like the words that i have to say or you feel the you must make fun of me then you have some deep down sadness that you need to handle

"You don't have the guts to get a tattoo on your PENIS! LolLolLol wtf is wrong with you??? There is no way you are a real person is there?

Honestly, real or not, you made my day Lol Thank you, THANK YOU!

"COFFEE" Lol ok I might have to make a movie of your fiance, gold material right there!