These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Battle clinic

First post
Author
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#181 - 2012-02-11 08:45:00 UTC
"you forgot world war one world war two oh yeah you would not talk about them because we came and helped so why talk about them but you are in a american so you will not understand about pride and how it feels "

Read what I actually posted I said SINCE WWII
"You Americans (And sadly our Aussie politicians follow yours blindly) Haven't won a war since WWII"

Also.. I are in a american? Sorry, I have never dated an American, so no part of me has been inside of one.
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#182 - 2012-02-11 08:46:39 UTC
I do have an in game hobby. It's suicide ganking failfit ships.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#183 - 2012-02-11 08:47:33 UTC
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WKV1JdobVbI/TuVQaO0apmI/AAAAAAAAAG8/ITALTmFVvWA/s1600/Badass.png

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Astroniomix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#184 - 2012-02-11 08:49:35 UTC
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#185 - 2012-02-11 08:49:49 UTC
0xF Fx0 wrote:
mavrick1 wrote:

but yet when some country is getting out of hand who get called to deal with it it is america because no other country will stand up to the fight

Uh, we rarely call you. America's just that awkward "friend" who is constantly there and overeager to help, but ends up mucking everything up above and beyond. For instance, I don't think Iraq called, you just showed up and went all "We got this".

That deserves a picture and maybe even a meme.

Also, with WWII - Sure, Europe would have lost if America had not joined. but That said, Had any other country stopped fighting America would have lost too. people wrongly assume that America won that war.. oh no, it was actually Russia whom pushed Hitler from the USSR, Poland and part of Belgium and then continued its millions of man crusade right into Berlin that won that war. had Hitler decided to keep his treaty with the USSR, he would have rofl-stomped all over Europe (even WITH the USA's help).
Nebula Terron
Wolf's in Sheep's Clothing
#186 - 2012-02-11 08:52:20 UTC
Linda Shadowborn wrote:

I love his description: level 3/4 passive tank drake that is a heavy hitter

Eve Online Forums: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#187 - 2012-02-11 08:53:30 UTC
Yet another anti-American thread.
0xF Fx0
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#188 - 2012-02-11 08:55:24 UTC
Astroniomix wrote:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=15222373#submitMail
GG Iwin

Is it just me, or are the only kills he have on the same character, with equally awkwardly fitted ships? Roll
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#189 - 2012-02-11 08:55:43 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:

Not anti-American. Just telling Mr. maverick1 here he really shouldn't bring RL things in to the game, Cause he's just gonna get trolled no matter what. I quite like America, especially Cali.. Only been there once though.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#190 - 2012-02-11 08:57:27 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:

Yes, this thread delivers and never fails to surprise.
We should add a little religion vs. atheism to it.....so, what's OP's stance on religion?

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

0xF Fx0
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#191 - 2012-02-11 08:58:21 UTC  |  Edited by: 0xF Fx0
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

We should add a little religion vs. atheism to it.....so, what's OP's stance on religion?

That his god will condemn us for bashing his drake. (He goes into details on YT)
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#192 - 2012-02-11 09:01:51 UTC
go ahead and talk crap ok really if you have searched me out there either you have a program that is not allowed in game or you have lots of alts that spy for you and really ok just another move for me and ok

under the radar is where i fly i make my isk like very one

Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#193 - 2012-02-11 09:03:18 UTC
0xF Fx0 wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

That his god will condemn us for bashing his drake. (He goes into details on YT)

Sadly, if you listen to his youtube video.. He pretty much does say that..
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#194 - 2012-02-11 09:04:15 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:
go ahead and talk crap ok really if you have searched me out there either you have a program that is not allowed in game or you have lots of alts that spy for you and really ok just another move for me and ok

Buddy, they're called Locator Agents. And are completely legal.. Cause you'know... CCP actually made them.. So, yeah.
0xF Fx0
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#195 - 2012-02-11 09:05:00 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:

It's called locator agents, if you're talking about how people are popping you. This was all a predictable consequence.
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#196 - 2012-02-11 09:07:01 UTC
kinda funny too because you act like i am so bad for speaking how i feel even though i have not personally attacked any one and yet you make like i am death it self so have you fun and play all you want

Astroniomix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#197 - 2012-02-11 09:10:28 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:
kinda funny too because you act like i am so bad for speaking how i feel even though i have not personally attacked any one and yet you make like i am death it self so have you fun and play all you want

only thing you have killed is my sec status
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#198 - 2012-02-11 09:12:59 UTC
Astroniomix wrote:
mavrick1 wrote:

only thing you have killed is my sec status
then why do you attack ok really now be smart

oh wait you have no real reason to attack me for what reason but just words

0xF Fx0
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#199 - 2012-02-11 09:13:15 UTC
mavrick1 wrote:

Bro, this is all common internet culture. No one really cares. People just loves bashing carebear pinatas until the tears poor out. In a week no one will remember this - unless you keep prolonging your 15 minutes.
Emperor Khain
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#200 - 2012-02-11 09:14:42 UTC
Mate, you were arrogant, ignorant and just plain annoying with everything you say. i am honestly surprised the Goons have suicided you every time you undock. I kinda wish they would, it'd mean less losses for us. But I'm happy to kill anything you fly.

PS- that Orca WILL die. It'll take us 4 or 5 battleships, but trust me. It's dead.