These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Lock This thread - shame on your ccp for allowing this to end this way - 7 pages of hate

Author
Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums
#121 - 2012-02-09 22:57:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Skydell
6 pages of people justifying to themselves why they stay, one OP who figured out it's all crack. Jelly of the OP me thinks.

GL, OP.
who shat themselves
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#122 - 2012-02-09 22:57:48 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
So

I started EvE Online a few months back. I was told by a friend who lives in deep null that it was an awsum game and since we both quit WoW when cata came out i thought hell ill try it

So...

Every corp i have joined has been war decced within 2-3 days of me joining it. What im told are griefer corps

I wanted to be a miner - why can i not play how i want to?

I am being forced into war and pvp

Im done

CCP your game is a pile of **** and ill be publicly slamming it on every website i am a member of

Pathetic

bye(:
Dex Thunakar
Evil Genius Organisation
#123 - 2012-02-13 09:04:16 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
So

I started EvE Online a few months back. I was told by a friend who lives in deep null that it was an awsum game and since we both quit WoW when cata came out i thought hell ill try it

So...

Every corp i have joined has been war decced within 2-3 days of me joining it. What im told are griefer corps

I wanted to be a miner - why can i not play how i want to?

I am being forced into war and pvp

Im done

CCP your game is a pile of **** and ill be publicly slamming it on every website i am a member of

Pathetic

LOL..... so don't join a corp? Lmfao... your arguments are invalid.
Go join some other carebear game like wow then if you don't want to play a real game ;p It's people like you (and the day that Trammel was introduced to UO) that ruined most MMOs.
Lady Vella
Doomheim
#124 - 2012-02-13 09:21:49 UTC
wow, 7 pages of pure

Hate
Sarcasm
More hate

Quite disgusting behvaiour really

Just a bunch of internet keyboard warriors.

I actually feel deeply saddend that you feel the need to act this way on the internet because your lives are that empty.

Well, i would say grow up, but i think it's 98% likeley you are adults already which id class as even more disturbing.

Im going to go out now with the wife and kids and off to the *real world*, you may have heard of it.

Really feel quite sick over the 7 pages i have read.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#125 - 2012-02-13 12:10:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Hayley Endymion wrote:

Calling people childish for pvping for "no rhyme or reason" in an MMO that is so utterly and completely focused on players interacting and fighting each other?

Sorry, what?

Sorry, what ?????????? I call BS, as usual .

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#126 - 2012-02-13 13:01:12 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
Lock This thread - shame on your ccp for allowing this to end this way - 7 pages of hate

Haha Lol Maybe you shouldn't have started it with:
Lady Vella wrote:

Pathetic

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#127 - 2012-02-13 13:30:55 UTC
Starts thread with hate, gets bitter when it ends in hateLol
Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#128 - 2012-02-13 13:31:50 UTC
Cebraio wrote:
Lady Vella wrote:

Haha Lol Maybe you shouldn't have started it with:
Lady Vella wrote:

Pathetic

That can't *possibly* be the reason!

Why... That's UNREASONABLE!

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Buruk Utama
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#129 - 2012-02-13 13:50:43 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
wow, 7 pages of pure

Hate
Sarcasm
More hate

I actually feel deeply saddend that you feel the need to act this way on the internet because your lives are that empty.

Well, i would say grow up, but i think it's 98% likeley you are adults already which id class as even more disturbing.

Im going to go out now with the wife and kids and off to the *real world*, you may have heard of it.

Stick around and read the rest of GD forums and also C&P; you'll find that 95% of the posters there do just spew vitriol and hate to everyone who doesn't play the game exactly how they want them to play it.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#130 - 2012-02-13 14:18:04 UTC
Buruk Utama wrote:
Lady Vella wrote:
wow, 7 pages of pure

Hate
Sarcasm
More hate

Stick around and read the rest of GD forums and also C&P; you'll find that 95% of the posters there do just spew vitriol and hate to everyone who doesn't play the game exactly how they want them to play it.

Quite true. However in this case it is well deserved.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Trainwreck McGee
Doomheim
#131 - 2012-02-13 15:04:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Trainwreck McGee
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

* drops a couple of tears in his glass of 12 year old macallan and sips with a smirk on his face and says "this thread delivers"

CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool

Mag's
Azn Empire
#132 - 2012-02-13 17:18:34 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
wow, 7 pages of pure

Hate
Sarcasm
More hate

I actually had doubts this was a troll thread at first. It was touch and go though.

Now you're trying too hard and it's got troll written all over it.

Good going though. 8/10

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#133 - 2012-02-13 17:33:09 UTC
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel **IG OOPE **

Wacktopia
Fleet-Up.com
Keep It Simple Software Group
#134 - 2012-02-13 17:36:14 UTC
Lady Vella wrote:
So......I was told by a friend.....I am......Pathetic

Why not post something more constructive than a rant and a threat?

Kitchen sink? Seriousy, get your ship together -  Fleet-Up.com

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#135 - 2012-02-13 17:44:56 UTC
Buruk Utama wrote:
Lady Vella wrote:
wow, 7 pages of pure

Hate
Sarcasm
More hate

Finally somebody understands what the forums are for.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Mrs Sooperdudespaceman
Doomheim
#136 - 2012-02-13 17:54:02 UTC
So many people fell for this. 8/10

and shame on you to the people who bit.
Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#137 - 2012-02-13 23:56:46 UTC
Mrs Sooperdudespaceman wrote:
So many people fell for this. 8/10

and shame on you to the people who bit.

Easier to assume the OP is a genuine cry baby than a fake one. They're everywhere these days.

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#138 - 2012-02-14 00:22:15 UTC
every ore you mine is one bullet you supply to my enemies.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Serene Repose
#139 - 2012-02-14 00:30:04 UTC
Liam Mirren wrote:
EVE is a marmite game; some like it, many don't. The ones that do like it are loyal customers and thus the product is viable and successful. You don't HAVE to like marmite, it's ok if you don't but you also don't have to go screaming and stamping your foot about how much you dislike it. Bye.

I hate Marmite. It's so disgusting looking I never stuck it in my mouth. (Don't go flaming me about what I HAVE stuck in my mouth. You should be so lucky.) Marmite is so bad, the manufacturers of it should be flogged...daily....indefinitely. Everyone knows it's nothing like Veg-a-mite, the only true spread. Take it from a peanut butter lover.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

foxnod
Kenshin.
Initiative Mercenaries
#140 - 2012-02-14 00:39:33 UTC
Valei Khurelem wrote:
You're going to get trolled :( Sorry to see you go, but I'm planning on buying PLEX with the ISK I make just so I can stick around here laughing at the PvPers as they kill their game.

That'll really show us. Oh wait.....CCP actually makes more money from plexes than they do from paying accounts.