These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Another Eve blog

Author
Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#1 - 2012-01-28 02:09:34 UTC
Yeah I know right, everyone is doing them. Just give me a chance, I'm trying to be interesting and not just list what I do each day Cool

I try and post every other day, and at the moment I've written two "proper" blog posts and a short introductory one, as I'm not exactly a well known face. Thanks for checking it out Smile Any constructive criticism would also be much appreciated!

The blog

Thanks again if you check it outBig smile

Lemming Fleet - First Admiral

Jaa-Ko Arakal
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-01-29 03:41:57 UTC
Hey! Glad you are still playing eve! And very glad you tried PvP! I hope you keep going down that path, will make a pirate of you yet =P Hit me up ingame if you ever want to 1v1, or if you want to go on a roam. Also, some of the guys from the old corp still chill in the channel, you should drop by sometime.
Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#3 - 2012-01-29 03:51:43 UTC
Hey man, nice to see you're still kicking around aswell, how's EVE going? Big smile

I'll wander over to the old channel soon, it'll be nice to catch up!

Sasha Khaine
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-01-30 20:14:24 UTC
I really enjoyed reading your entry about your first PvP kill!

I have the same problem, I want to PvP but I am reluctant to dive in. Though you have really inspired me to give it a go soon!

Very well written, good grammar and punctuation made for an easy read. Very fun read too! I don't really read blogs but I'm glad I took the time to read yours. Well done sir!

[center]"The entire British empire was built on cups of tea... and if you think I'm going to war without one mate. You're mistaken."[/center]

Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#5 - 2012-01-30 20:39:32 UTC
Thank you very much Sasha, it means alot! Big smile

Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#6 - 2012-01-31 21:59:04 UTC
Recently added a new post regarding my thoughts on the Punisher in PvP. Definitely my longest post so far, please check it out!
One again any criticism/support is very welcome!

Jaa-Ko Arakal
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-02-01 22:02:45 UTC
EVE is going alright for me, have not been playing as much as I want in the last couple weeks, work has been busy and after I usually want to do something that does not require much though (netflix to the rescue!)

I am glad you are using the Punisher, its great to see someone trying a frig besides the rifter for once =P
You might be interested in http://flight-of-dragons.blogspot.com/2011/02/plan-or-how-to-learn-to-solo-pvp-in-new.html this guy made a "punisher plan" and documents how he changes his fitting/tactics, its a pretty good read for anyone getting into solo pvpers and especially if you are using the punisher. Also look into the eve blog pack and see if you can get into it! A lot of people just have that RSS feed and get all their blogs through there.

Good luck!
Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#8 - 2012-02-02 17:05:58 UTC
Awesome blog there, I'd love to follow in his footsteps. Been getting more kills recently, but only against people younger than me :(
Need a true good fight!

Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#9 - 2012-02-03 00:13:31 UTC
Latest post on my (limited) experience in lowsec! Now with 100% more fail!

vlewandowski
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-02-03 06:57:16 UTC
I see my hound in overview \o/

Nice post man. And nice blog.

Two key ideas of dscan:
1. You can change angle of space you are scanning (5-360);
2. When scanner angle is less then 360, you will scan direction where your camera looking, not a ship.

You can see center of camera by pressing Alt - you wil see small dashed box inside your ship. This is useful to orient that box to your target when you use 5 degree scan.

Good luck!
Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#11 - 2012-02-03 19:10:29 UTC
Thanks for the help with the D-scan :) Been trying to scan down people in belts in High-sec for practice, and that Alt trick is helpful as hell !

Thanks for the compliment too :D

Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#12 - 2012-02-08 22:43:39 UTC
I'll be writing some posts on my trading experiences soon! Come and make some ISK! :D

Seraph Minayin
Accounts Payable.
#13 - 2012-02-25 00:30:08 UTC
A load more posts recently. Includes some interesting quotes, and my recent attempts to gank mission runners, which resulted in some hilarious rage from one bear :)