These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

EVE Online is about: Ecofeminism

Author
Wot I Think
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-02-02 02:41:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Wot I Think
http://eve.enviroweb.org/

CCP please... consider a cease and desist letter against the owner of the website... she keeps saying EVE online... and it makes me want to cry.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#2 - 2012-02-02 02:42:49 UTC
LolLolLolLolLolLol
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#3 - 2012-02-02 02:43:08 UTC
I must admit, I loled pretty hard at this.

~Relevant~
Alara IonStorm
#4 - 2012-02-02 02:44:27 UTC
****, the Sisters of EVE took over.

Time to go put Smokestack Scrubbers on all my P.I. investments.
Dowla Daupor
Deltole Deltole Deltole
#5 - 2012-02-02 02:46:26 UTC
Most times people strap 'eco' onto something they only create another example of why we should destroy the environment.
Alara IonStorm
#6 - 2012-02-02 02:47:51 UTC
Dowla Daupor wrote:
Most times people strap 'eco' onto something they only create another example of why we should destroy the environment.

Is Sadism not enough of a reason anymore?
Utremi Fasolasi
La Dolce Vita
#7 - 2012-02-02 02:51:27 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
****, the Sisters of EVE took over.

Time to go put Smokestack Scrubbers on all my P.I. investments.

Actually, that would be a little known faction called Friends Of Nature, in Gallente space, naturally. They run a seminary in the Algintal constellation.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-02-02 02:53:18 UTC
Definitely rubs EVE ONLINE into your face Straight

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#9 - 2012-02-02 02:55:07 UTC
Dowla Daupor wrote:

Eh, I'm more for destroying the eco-nuts than the environment. The human body contains quite a bit of energy in the form of fat, and that's ignoring the basic elemental forces holding everything together. Surely, we could devise a way to use eco-nuts as a clean, environmentally friendly alternative to coal.
Zirse
Risktech Analytics
#10 - 2012-02-02 02:57:24 UTC
1. Sue the hippies.

2. Use the money to create a coal-fired powerplant that powers the serves.
Alara IonStorm
#11 - 2012-02-02 02:57:48 UTC
Quote:
The Community Forums are not in service at this time.

Unnecessarily Cruel Ladies and Not So Gentlemen Bookmark their site.

I think we have a lot of informative information to share with these fine folks when they get things up and running.
Jada Maroo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-02-02 03:03:26 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:

I think we have a lot of informative information to share with these fine folks when they get things up and running.

Penises and pedobears are highly informative.
Famble
Three's a Crowd
#13 - 2012-02-02 03:04:30 UTC
One paragraph. That's how much I could read before I started to puke. I blame op. The creator of that website has an excuse, she's batshit crazy. Op is just cruel for subjecting us to her.

If anyone ever looks at you and says,_ "Hold my beer, watch this,"_  you're probably going to want to pay attention.

Boseo
Azure Horizon
#14 - 2012-02-02 03:08:42 UTC
think they have their facts wrong saw no mention of the over mining of high sec anywhere on that site! Roll

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Alara IonStorm
#15 - 2012-02-02 03:10:09 UTC
boseo wrote:
think they have their facts wrong saw no mention of the over mining of high sec anywhere on that site! Roll

Environmentally Friendly Catalyst Pirates Pilots have been working hard to bring the situation under control.
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#16 - 2012-02-02 03:23:20 UTC
Crazy eco nature lovers, dont they know plants and trees will just respawn after night time.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

MadMuppet
Critical Mass Inc
#17 - 2012-02-02 03:47:54 UTC
You would think that someone wanting to send a message would do enough research to realize that they just attracted the attention of some of the worst trolls on the internet. This will not end well (grabs popcorn).

This message brought to you by Experience(tm). When common sense fails you, experience will come to the rescue. Experience(tm) from the makers of CONCORD.

"If you are part of the problem, you will be nerfed." -MadMuppet

Atticus Lowa
Lowa Corp Industries and Security
#18 - 2012-02-02 04:00:41 UTC
Yeh eve online is enviromentally responsible sure...
Apparently they never heard of moon mining or the monsters known as capital ships, since they take HUGE amounts of resources to build, thats not enviromentally responsible either...

Plus PI stuff, floating ship debrie (including wrecks YOU made), plus not to mention the various abandoned space stations in the game, you know space junk is an enviro hazard too, its one reason the "hippes" don't like space travel... (plus the rocket fuel no doubt Fs up the local enviroment Smile )

anyways as stated as before morons, i can't wait for PETA to argue that "fedos" can't be used as ship cleaners anymore that they have to be made free.... sad too, i sympathize with enviros a bit, if only i don't want a smoldering crater of a planet to live in...
Roosterton
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2012-02-02 04:02:08 UTC
What the actual hell. Lol
trollerii
Evil Eye Incorporated
#20 - 2012-02-02 04:08:15 UTC
what the crap :D
12Next page