These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Trusted third parties

Author
slickboy Danny
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-01-30 12:20:55 UTC  |  Edited by: slickboy Danny
Hi all,
I am looking for a third party for numerous activities, including lotteries and cap ship transactions etc. I could only come up with 3 third parties I know of:

Somer <--- unavailable for third party work for a few months
Chribba <---- Contacted, awaiting reply
Darkness <--- contacted, awaiting reply

are there any other people I should keep an eye out for?

------EDIT-----
Forgot to add, payouts will range between 5 and 8 bil in the innitial lotto, from there on going all-in with each lotto I do. hoping to be able to hand out supers etc. this way
AureoBroker
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-01-30 12:32:25 UTC
Grendell may be avaiable for lottery-things, but usually works just in MD-related stuff.
Darknesss and Chribba hold only big-stuff, normally. Supercap transaction and not much else.
Darth Tickles
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-01-30 13:49:36 UTC
I have facilitated 100s of transactions over the years, totaling at least 1t ISK.

Contact me in-game for further details.
Vladimir Pulin
Remanaquie Federation
Meracom
#4 - 2012-01-31 14:41:46 UTC
If you want serious people go with Chribba. If you want to lose your money to some scamming 3rd party, just send it all to me and I'll save you the hassle of looking any further or having to wait for Chribba to reply.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#5 - 2012-01-31 16:40:27 UTC
@OP

You can't just ask for names, you have ask for names the "other party" players trust.

I.e. while I have done and do collateral holding (even now) and even secured a lottery (old forums), don't expect people to know me well outside of Market Discussion. Therefore the other guys will not trust such 3rd party and, indirectly, won't trust you.
Shar Tegral
#6 - 2012-01-31 16:41:49 UTC
I don't do caps or supercaps.
Otherwise I'm available.
Callean Drevus
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-01-31 18:40:44 UTC
I do everything, but I'm not very trusted yet, I guess Blink

Developer/Creator of EVE Marketeer

Block Ukx
420 Enterprises.
#8 - 2012-02-01 01:33:10 UTC

I would be interested in developing a lottery page on my website. Don't hesitate to contact me to work out the site details.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2012-02-01 21:24:35 UTC
The Mittani is generally accepted as the best third party for any 0.0 deals.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

OllieNorth
Recidivists Incorporated
#10 - 2012-02-01 22:59:04 UTC
I'm a pretty great option because everyone knows I have a self-imposed wallet ceiling of 83 million ISK. Not to mention I only log in to train anymore.

/no really, VV had it right, find who they trust. Shar would probably work too, along with the obvious. I would stay away from Mittens. I mean really, who wants a shiny new supercap that stinks of Goon-goo?
Cyniac
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-02-01 23:06:56 UTC
I would trust:

Chribba,
Grendel,
Shar Tegral,
VV.

Of those pilots who seem to be active at the moment anyhow.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#12 - 2012-02-02 19:09:00 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
The Mittani is generally accepted as the best third party for any 0.0 deals.

You owe me a new keyboard. Olde English sprayed outta my nose all over it. Contact me in-game for compensation on said keyboard and for the pain and suffering that my sinuses incurred from contact w/ cheap malt liquor.
Kagan Storm
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-02-03 08:52:34 UTC
the fact you are dooing something that needs to be secured proves that the method has some flaw in it that is only partialy obvious.

Skip the loto and go back to mining Bear

My ego is the the size of my carriers jump range.