These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Loyalty Points : Give/Sell

Author
Hayden Prior
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-01-31 09:50:45 UTC
Hi All

Currently Loyalty Points (LP's) can only be used by the individual player.

I my opinion it would be a nice idea to be able to Give/Sell LP's.
Right click a charaters name and add an option to 'Give Loyalty Point'. Pop-up window showing your current LP values and in another colum type the value in you'd want to give, thus allowing for mutiple points from mutiple corporations given in one transaction.

All the best

HP
Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#2 - 2012-01-31 13:04:14 UTC
I do not like this idea.

The corp is Loyal to you, not your friends or whoever you sell the points too.

Plus this will simply give mission botters even more income.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Aqriue
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-01-31 13:45:24 UTC
Hayden Prior wrote:
Currently Loyalty Points (LP's) can only be used by the individual player.

Convert LP to ammo = Individual

Sale ammo on market = Bought by community at large

And there is a problem with this? Any item bought from LP markets can be put on normal markets, so it is in fact usable by anyone even if its farther down the chain of though.

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#4 - 2012-01-31 15:27:22 UTC
My guess is the OP wants to farm LPs on multiple characters (or buy em) so he can transfer them all to one character to get the large high end items... ships etc.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

mxzf
Shovel Bros
#5 - 2012-01-31 15:43:40 UTC
As someone who doesn't really feel like calculating ISK/LP ratios himself due to having other things to do with his life, I kinda like this idea in that it would let someone who does want to do the work figure out what to cash them in for and I still get a cut of it.

However, I can also see how this could be potentially problematic in certain areas too. I, for one, wouldn't fight adding this, but I'm also not going to hold my breath over it either.