These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for Null sec Corp

Author
Bodrul
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-01-31 12:59:25 UTC
Tried living in High sec and i will be honest, i cant take it anymore

What i can offer

I am trained in Multiple Ships (Recon,logistics,Dreads,Carriers and so forth)
I have experience from Null sec (look at corp and alliance history for that)
I am a team player
will give full API to Reqruiter if required (only after u have spoken to the person about the corp)

what i want in a corp

Close nit comunity willing to support each other
an alliance that works ( good comunications )
Nothing to do with Goons or PL

Blue with -A- (mostly because i have things scatterd around that space lol)
Blue with my former alliances would be a bonus

I am not a Pirate or a Ganker (i only attack neutrals and - in Null sec)

thanks for reading and fly safe

Gaming Reviews http://www.gamingrev.com

Scott Petterson
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-01-31 15:10:19 UTC
Aura of Darkness [AUDK] is a mature, pvp focused corporation and we are seeking active pvp pilots.

The corp is a member of Nulli Secunda [S2N] a well respected 0.0 sov holding / PvP alliance based in the Delve / Period Basis area.

AUDK is a very active corp and has a strong presence in both the EU and US time zones.

We offer our members:

Regular PvP of all types
A laid back and mature atmosphere, we value our 'family' vibe
Corp funded ship replacement program (SRP) for pvp losses, subsidized T1 hulls and cost price capital ships
Free and regular logistics service from empire to our home in 0.0
Access to great ratting space to fill your wallet between pew pew.

We are looking for pilots who:

Are active, if you just log on once a month this is probably not the right corp for you
Love to PvP and will join every fleet possible
Can be self-sufficient. While the corp will assist you via our corp programs, you need to stand on your own two feet as well.

All recruits will undergo an interview and your full API key will be required. Members must also be able to use Teamspeak 3 when online. If accepted into AUDK there is a 1 month trial period where you can get to know us and we will see if you fit in well with the corp.

Essentially we are a very PvP oriented corp with a seasoned member base and a friendly family vibe. Many of our members are long time Eve vets with 100m sp or more and considerable PvP experience and capabilities. We are not smack talkers or trolls and we will help out our corp mates whenever we can. The corps goal is to add value to your eve experience. Everyone is willing to offer advice and provide help to make your life in Eve as enjoyable as possible and we want members who love to kill stuff but who will also appreciate this type of environment.

Ideally we are looking for high SP, pvp experienced toons to join our ranks. However, our recruiters are always willing to hear your story and see if you fit in well with the corp. Our absolute minimum requirement is for pilots to be able to fly a battlecruiser (properly fitted for PvP and generally around 10 mil SP) and show evidence that they want to pew pew.

Join us in game in at our public channel: AUDK Public
Active Recruiters: Change Given, RaZor Flash, ShieldAnvill, Scott Petterson
Yutte Harlamek
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#3 - 2012-01-31 16:32:24 UTC
Hello, consider checking out Fleetworks. We have several roams throughout the day, using a variety of fleet compositions. We maintain our own sov in the period basis region. We also pew pew goons whenever we see em. :D
Revan Chion
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-01-31 18:00:07 UTC
Mail sent in-game.
Merciless Markus
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-01-31 23:05:18 UTC
We See Dead People, est. 2007, is a family style ran corp. All members in corp are US players and are on from east coast to Hawaii time zones. (22:00 - 8:00 eve time) Age of members range from 20-50 years old. We want to build a strong US corp, that has a major impact in Eve.

The one complaint I hear over and over again, is the lack of people online to fly with. Most fleet ops, in most alliances seam to be during euro times, ours is mostly US members. (even more people to fly with) Pilots of all types and occupations welcome. We have everything sov space has to offer: ratting, mining, havens, sanctums, plexes, stations, pvp, etc. Our alliance space is pretty stable, but still get the occasional nuets coming in.

So, what do you think? Give us a shot! We have nothing against non US players. If they play Eve the same time as us, we would be more then happy to accept their apps. We just want to insure that members well be online during our time zones. Nobody likes playing alone.

For more imfo click link: http://weseedeadpeople.homestead.com/
Arch Raptor
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-02-01 15:07:52 UTC
give us a check out, we match your standings issues and have a good core to make isks and pvp while not having to worry about the constant need for CTA's. We are a growing entity in our area of space and have like mined pilots to fly with. give us a check out if you are interested.

Aegis Coalition Logistics is looking for miners, mission runners, pvp, and logistics pilots to have fun in both high and 0.0 space

- VERY active US TZ corp
- 75+ fully active members and growing
- orca and freighter support
- 0.0 systems held
- PVP roams and large inter-alliance fleet battles
- Corp ore buy programs
- new pilot friendly
- experienced FC's and veteran pilots
- Self Sufficient build programs
- very low tax rate (2%)
- Strong high sec operations for learning pilots

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining
we are Anti-high sec pirating

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and cares about it's members.

See link for corp to the left or join channel 'recruit acl'