These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

EveNexus 0.1.16

Author
Ren Adal
Adal Engineering
#41 - 2012-01-29 21:24:18 UTC
Buruk Utama wrote:
It's a no go. Press button and ....nothing. API is several days old so I know it would retrieve. Oh well.

Can you tell me what API calls are allowed on that API key? (ie. what is the access mask?)
ziglot
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2012-02-01 01:02:57 UTC
Ren Adal wrote:
Buruk Utama wrote:
It's a no go. Press button and ....nothing. API is several days old so I know it would retrieve. Oh well.

Can you tell me what API calls are allowed on that API key? (ie. what is the access mask?)

I was having this identical problem, and sure enough the API wasn't allowing access to all of the items in the "Account and Market Section". I adjusted the API to allow full access to everything except the "Communications" calls, and it now works fine.

ziglot
Ticarus Hellbrandt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#43 - 2012-02-05 19:19:25 UTC
I find an anoying bug in the programme where it seems to only pick and choose which data to retreive and use and it also does not seem to hold an accurate past record either.

For example, i have had it open for 15 mintues now and it only shows that i have sold 6 items in febuary which is not correct.
Ren Adal
Adal Engineering
#44 - 2012-02-07 14:34:55 UTC
ziglot wrote:
I was having this identical problem, and sure enough the API wasn't allowing access to all of the items in the "Account and Market Section". I adjusted the API to allow full access to everything except the "Communications" calls, and it now works fine.
ziglot

Ah nice to hear, that everything works now.

Ticarus Hellbrandt wrote:
I find an anoying bug in the programme where it seems to only pick and choose which data to retreive and use and it also does not seem to hold an accurate past record either.

For example, i have had it open for 15 mintues now and it only shows that i have sold 6 items in febuary which is not correct.

Does this problem still occur? It might have to do with API timeouts on CCP's end. Also make sure that the API keys allows EveNexus to fetch wallet transactions etc. And as specified as earlier, EveNexus does not fetch transactions, made on behalf of the corporation you're in. Only personal transactions are imported and processed.
Ticarus Hellbrandt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-02-07 18:18:25 UTC

Does this problem still occur? It might have to do with API timeouts on CCP's end. Also make sure that the API keys allows EveNexus to fetch wallet transactions etc. And as specified as earlier, EveNexus does not fetch transactions, made on behalf of the corporation you're in. Only personal transactions are imported and processed.[/quote]

It picks up the transactions but does not process them into the profits or dashboard.
Ren Adal
Adal Engineering
#46 - 2012-02-08 08:22:28 UTC
It picks up the transactions but does not process them into the profits or dashboard.

Alright, would you be willing to e-mail me the log.txt file in EveNexus' installation directory? Perhaps this could shed some light on the problem. You can find my e-mail address on the EveNexus website in the bugs and suggestions paragraph.
Darth Inglip
Doomheim
#47 - 2012-02-09 07:41:33 UTC
Can't believe I missed seeing this. Great fixes! Can't wait for it to be able to pull Corporate API data.
Lone Tekkin
Neo-Caldari Genesis
#48 - 2012-02-20 03:18:22 UTC
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ever since EveWalletAware went out of development I've been searching for a replacement.

Do you think you could add a feature to show the total profits over-time of a particular item?
Ren Adal
Adal Engineering
#49 - 2012-02-23 13:49:24 UTC
Sorry for the late reply. I was cruising around in Iceland with a 4x4 last few weeks (I know fanfest is in march).

Darth Inglip wrote:
Can't believe I missed seeing this. Great fixes! Can't wait for it to be able to pull Corporate API data.

Nice to hear. I'll see what I can do about the corporate API.

Lone Tekkin wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ever since EveWalletAware went out of development I've been searching for a replacement.

Do you think you could add a feature to show the total profits over-time of a particular item?

Yes, this has been requested a lot. I think I might be able to squeeze it into the next version. Note that depending on your Excel warrior skills it's already possible to select all the data in a table (containing all transactions for instance), with CTRL+A, and then copy with CTRL+C, en pasting that in an Excel worksheet with CTRL+V. But I'll try to add a nice overview in the next version.
Nizomi
Technopolis Ventures
#50 - 2012-02-28 17:31:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Nizomi
I have a wierd problem. I have been using this software for the past month or so and everything has been running smoothly. Now when I start it, it doesn't load any new transactions. The journal updates normally.

EDIT: Nvm it started working again
Yldraeth
Kitty Punching Company
#51 - 2012-03-26 12:47:35 UTC
Love this app keep up the good work Big smile
Jaldard
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#52 - 2012-03-26 16:51:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaldard
I tried to build it using maven (is that right?) but this doesn't work Sad

Quote:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project evenexus: Could not resolve dependencies for project nl.minicom:evenexus:jar:0.1.16: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.beimin:eveapi:jar:4.0.0, com.github.api.v2:github-java-sdk:jar:3.0: Could not find artifact com.beimin:eveapi:jar:4.0.0 in thirdparty (http://141.138.193.49:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/) -> [Help 1]

any ideas ?
James Wriggleworth
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#53 - 2012-05-10 11:06:26 UTC
I've got a question about EVE nexus (although it might be possible that I'm missing something related to EVE itself).

I bought an Accounting skillbook for 400008.00 ISK.
Including taxes EVEnexus tells me its: -4032008.06 ISK

I sold it for 4500000.00, including taxes this is 4432500.00 ISK according to EVEnexus.
In the meantime I modified the order about 10 times or so, meaning another 1000isk.

Now...my profits tab says my profit is: -103500.00.
However, I'm calculating I should have made a profit of about 400000 isk.

My brokers and accounting skills are at level four at the moment (it's on my alt).

What am I missing?
Hope the question is clear, thanks a lot in advance!

James
Kailean
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-05-10 12:22:39 UTC
Decided to try this out, but crashed on start-up. I sent in a bug report but forgot one key element: default input language is Japanese. Dunno, might have something to do with it and I figured I should mention it.
Previous page123